It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better late than never!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
and appropriately to toot my own horn haha.

To me, Hi ATS! You can call me Jimmy, or KS, or asshole. If i didn't cover what you can call me feel free to throw it out there!

I live in Vegas, Sin City. I have a realist attitude. I am currently trying to start a business in the e-cig/vapor upcoming industry.

My political blinders...sadly I got hooked on ATS for the UFO thing, but damn politics has taken us all by storm in the last 10+ years, ATS is no exception.

I am 33 years old, I believe in conspiracies, and am happy to formally meet all you crazy nuts here on ATS!

PS I'm really as humble as they come, I usually only speak when I either know something about the issue or care about it. And I don't usually care about much

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Greetings from down under, no not under the table!

Have fun here!

P

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Have fun here!

P

TY!!!

AND

OZ

or

KIWI

I've made the mistake of calling my NZ friends Ozzie, and vice versa with calling my Oz friends Kiwi, you mates get all mad about that, but in a nice way!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Welcome, asshole. That is a term of endearment in Texas.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Freakin Texas REALLY!!!

Thanks for the welcome

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Freakin Teaxas REALLY!!!

Thanks for the welcome

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Welcome from Colorado.

I think that is a great business to get into!

I am vaping as we speak...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
And I am jealous you live in the "legalized" state. If you ever have questions about vaping feel free to message me! I make/sell the juices and have a great trial and error knowledge of it! Gratz on the quitting smoking! (I hope/assume you have)

TY for the welcome!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81

originally posted by: pheonix358

Have fun here!

P

TY!!!

AND

OZ

or

KIWI

I've made the mistake of calling my NZ friends Ozzie, and vice versa with calling my Oz friends Kiwi, you mates get all mad about that, but in a nice way!

If you have a look at the Avatar it has a space for location. Sometimes they are empty, mine says Aus.

Incidentally, click here www.abovetopsecret.com... to go to the place where avatars are magically created to your most discerning requirements.

P

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowledgeSeeker81

Welcome KS81 to the Zoo! Watch out as some of these Critters DO Bite! Vegas, I have relatives right next to Ya in Henderson. Looks like you are in the right place here at ATS for your interests. Keep On Vapin'! Later, Syx.

top topics

join