It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Spokesman on CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
But this thread is not about me is it ?

And yet you continually make snide comments about other posters.
Hypocrisy. Address the topic and not the posters for a change.

Let me spell it out for you I DON'T CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF WHOEVER KILLED THOSE TEENS , ITS A TERRIBLE ACT OF PURE EVIL!

And that's all the Hamas guy had to say ... but he didn't.

edit on 7/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I could be accused of a crime and in the interview room when the police ask me questions I could say "No Comment". That doesn't automatically make me guilty of the crime, it is a way of not getting myself stitched up for something that I didn't do and I see the Hamas guy doing the exact same thing. The best thing he could of done is not answer that question on a media outlet which is broadcast to the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
I could be accused of a crime and in the interview room when the police ask me questions I could say "No Comment".

He was asked to condemn a murder as wrong. That's not him being accused of doing it. That's asking him if the perps were wrong. Only a sick monster would not condemn the murder of the Palestinian youth or the Israeli Youths. The murders were evil. For the spokesperson of Hamas to refuse to condemn them tells the world that they approve. That's how politics works.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Liar. I clearly stated that it's BOTH SIDES fault.

Please show me in THIS thread where you said "both sides fault"?

If you can provide me proof that you said that then ill humbly apologize.
If you can't well then ... Whos the Liar?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Even Americans have the right to remain silent, there is nothing to this.. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And yet you continually make snide comments about other posters.
Hypocrisy. Address the topic and not the posters for a change.

Let me spell it out for you I DON'T CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF WHOEVER KILLED THOSE TEENS , ITS A TERRIBLE ACT OF PURE EVIL!

And that's all the Hamas guy had to say ... but he didn't.

Continually ? Hardly ...that was a line from One post .. And If your going to quote my posts why not quote the whole thing ?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Please show me in THIS thread where you said "both sides fault"?

Knock it off. I don't have to point to it in THIS thread.
I've said very clearly all over these boards that both sides are at fault.
You got caught telling a lie about me to further your agenda. No surprise.

Stop with the drive by insults against posters and stick to the topic. The Hamas spokesman .. who speaks for the group .. refused to condemn the murders. He wasn't asked to confess. He was asked to condemn. He refused. Therefore, since he speaks for Hamas - Hamas itself has refused to condemn the murders.

To not condemn a murder means you approve of it. There is no gray area with murder. Either it's right or it's wrong. And he refused to say it was wrong.

Continually ?

All over the boards. And on this thread as well.

Passive aggressive. Get on topic and quit the drive by insults.

edit on 7/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The murders were evil. For the spokesperson of Hamas to refuse to condemn them tells the world that they approve. That's how politics works.

Maybe in your world .. I didn't see it that way , nor did a few other members .

Netural on this position.

I don't side with hamas because they a in my eyes of wrong ideology.

And I don't side with isreal because of the occupation.

link   

To not condemn a murder means you approve of it. There is no gray area with murder. Either it's right or it's wrong. And he refused to say it was wrong.

Yes, but he refused to say it was right also, he did not comment on the issue, all he done was deflected the issue back to the Israeli's who haven't got one ounce of proof that Hamas were involved in the first place. We cannot determine whether he agrees or disagrees because he simply didn't answer the question, all we can do is speculate.

link   

Even Americans have the right to remain silent, there is nothing to this.. Get over it.

So if Shimon Peres had refused to condemn the murder of the Palestinian youth there would be 'nothing to it'. Right? Yeah .. I'm sure you'd 'get over that' just fine, right? NOT! And you'd be right to say it was disgusting for him not to condemn it. Ditto the Hamas spokesman.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So if Shimon Peres had refused to condemn the murder of the Palestinian youth there would be 'nothing to it'. Right? Yeah .. I'm sure you'd 'get over that' just fine, right? NOT! And you'd be right to say it was disgusting for him not to condemn it. Ditto the Hamas spokesman.

Too be honest with you, is condemning the murders going to bring those innocent people back from the dead? It doesn't really matter in my eyes whether they condemn it or not, until they can end this crap condemning killings is a waste of time because the same thing is going to happen tomorrow, next week and after.

It's just words in the end and they are meaningless without a peaceful solution.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You got caught telling a lie about me to further your agenda. No surprise.

Tell me ... What lie did you catch me in?

You NEVER stated on this thread! That you blamed both sides..

I don't care about other threads , I am talking about THIS thread .

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

And that is the great thing about this site, we all can have our opinions on anything. Luckily 2/3 of Americans side with Israels position on Palestine. I understand you not wanting this thread to be about you, and it shouldn't be by any means. However if you dont want it to be about you, then simply stop making it about you.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoverBoy

And that is the great thing about this site, we all can have our opinions on anything. Luckily 2/3 of Americans side with Israels position on Palestine. I understand you not wanting this thread to be about you, and it shouldn't be by any means. However if you dont want it to be about you, then simply stop making it about you.

Then maybe posters like you and others should stop addressing me ?

Maybe focus on the topic?

Do you see the irony ?

edit on 0479093174779th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

is condemning the murders going to bring those innocent people back from the dead? .

Condemning them can help stop others from causing more murders. It's important for a leader of a group to make that statement so that the more foolhardy in his group don't go out thinking they have a green light to kill. It's important for both the Hamas and Israeli leadership to condemn the Palestinian murder and the murders of the Israelis.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Then maybe posters like you and others should stop addressing me ?
Maybe focus on the topic?

YOU started with the off topic insults. Take your own advice.
Knock it off and get on topic

Bottom line - it's important for the leadership of both Israel and Hamas to condemn the Palestinian murder and the Israeli murders. There are people who follow what the leadership says, and if they think they've got a green light because their leaders doesn't condemn murders, then those nutters will go out and murder more. What these leaders say is very important.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well .. maybe this is why Hamas wouldn't condemn the murders.

JPOST - "All Israelis Now Targets for Missile Attacks" - says Hamas

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri accused Israel of perpetrating “massacres” against women and children in Khan Yunis. Referring to an Israel Air Force bombing of a house belonging to a Hamas operative, Abu Zuhri said: “The Khan Yunis massacre against women and children is an ugly war crime. All Israelis have now become legitimate targets.

If Hamas was going to proclaim all Israelis as 'legitimate targets' ... then of course they aren't going to condemn the murders of the three Israeli teens. They are 'legitimate targets' according to Hamas.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

uh huh. I was clearly referring to his avoidance of the question.

You know, much can be said by not saying anything at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Grow up buddy. Were not children. We do not understand solely on explicit information. Implicit facts matter to. Refusing to answer a simple question: do you approve? And answering instead something that was not even asked - IMPLIES quite heavily that you DO in fact, approve.

This is how implicit inference works. You would think this way if you asked a good friend a question and they answered just as the Hamas' spokesman did. By not answering. In fact, I would imagine you'd get upset and annoyed and infer from his avoiding answering that he didn't want to deal with the consequences of an honest answer i.e a debate on the morality. Don't pretend that what he did was legitimate or somehow maintained a position of 'uncertainty'.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
I strongly suggest you watch the video I posted above.

Thank you but no. I"m not going to spend an hour and 8 minutes watching that. The truth is .. if you don't condemn a murder then you approve of it. This isn't a gray area. Was it the right thing or wasn't it? Very simple.

The murder of the three Israeli teens was wrong. I condemn it.
The murder of the Palestinian youth was wrong. I condemn it.

See ... very simple.

So by that logic when the US or Europe fail to condemn the airstrikes that kill Palestinian children they actually approve of them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join