It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: lonewolf2

Here in the USA there were groups of people, like the "neighborhood watch", that rounded people up for a sniffle or a cough because of the fear of contamination.

]My grandfather died in a TB camp.

I am sorry to hear of your grandfather. I understand how tough that would have been for your grandmother and your parent. My grandmothers sister died at the age of 10 from TB, she also went into quarantine as did a number of my extended family. My other grandmothers parents both died from a cholera epidemic. My grandmother and her siblings where split up and put into orphanages. The house was burnt down as this was the custom at that time, unfortunately all documents were lost. We still can't locate my grandmothers eldest brother and any of his potential descendents. We know he survived adulthood. So yes outbreaks can and does affect families for generations ahead.

Everyone knew sick people were to be quarantined, and there were laws, crazy laws!

Today people who have contracted or have been exposed to TB specifically active pulmonary disease and other communicable diseases are still quarantined or isolated to prevent outbreaks. I used to work with TB clients in the infectious stage. Medication is given and isolation is no longer required after three consecutive sputum tests are clear of the bacterium tubercle bacillus. Presently this isolation occurs at home where members of the family are treated or have been previously immunized. For those clients that are extremely ill and require hospitalization treatment are isolated using negative pressure rooms and staff wearing high-efficient masks.

There are photos of nurses standing over obviously sick children in Residential School classrooms, sitting right next to the healthy ones. There are memos on the record, outlining the strategy of using contaminated blankets to "Kill the Indian".

How do we really know that those healthy children were well? Could you please post some of those photos and memo's when you have time, I would like to see them.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Seriously? Excuses. Excuses!

Here in the USA there were groups of people, like the "neighborhood watch", that rounded people up for a sniffle or a cough because of the fear of contamination. My grandfather died in a TB camp.

Everyone knew sick people were to be quarantined, and there were laws, crazy laws!

There are photos of nurses standing over obviously sick children in Residential School classrooms, sitting right next to the healthy ones. There are memos on the record, outlining the strategy of using contaminated blankets to "Kill the Indian".

Stop protecting the Vatican! They have been evil to core mobsters since their inception. They need to be exposed so that they can be stopped.

Since I am neither Catholic or Christian, I have no interest in "protecting the Vatican." However, when such claims are made I expect to see evidence.
I have no doubt that there exist in every community inhabited for more than a couple of hundred years, mass graves. That's because epidemics swept through cities and communities. Cholera, diptheria, fevers of all sorts, measles and flu. Children in these homes were probably there because their parents weren't around to take care of them. Who know when the malnutrition happened---before or after their admittance to the homes. The bones will certainly show the effects of malnutrition if it was a chronic condition but then, most any child, no matter what their socio-economic status will show evidence of malnutrition about the time of weaning, 2-3 years old.
Such mass graves are uncovered all the time. In our state when that happens the bones are actually analyzed and reports are made. Where are the reports of the analysis of the recovered remains?
Until you can produce some actual evidence ....you have no case.
And no, I don't consider the videos, at least the two I took time to watch, as actual forensic evidence. I believe the reports of mass graves in Germany because I saw the actual pictures of mass graves and have read the actual reports.
I'm not denying for one moment that bad things happened in those places but these claims of mass graves and children murdered has no basis until someone produces actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Thankfully, God's justice is perfect.
a reply to: BO XIAN

pfft...thats no guarantee of punishment for these animals in this life or the hereafter

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I'm not denying for one moment that bad things happened in those places but these claims of mass graves and children murdered has no basis until someone produces actual evidence.

Not so fast! Deny Ignorance! You can use ATS to pique your curiosity and learn about new subjects,or can use ATS to confirm your personal biases. It's up to you.

We have people still alive who survived these schools and women's and children's homes. They have testified to what they saw and how they were treated. There is evidence everywhere! All you have to do is want to learn. Governments and state churches have apologized, after years of cover ups, while the Vatican and the Catholic Church still claims total innocence and tries to separate itself from centuries of global genocide.

Could you please post some of those photos and memo's when you have time, I would like to see them.

Truth Matters!

I don't have a whole lotta time this morning, so I'll just leave you with what I can round up before I leave for work.

Lord Jeffrey1 Amherst's letters discussing germ warfare against American Indians

Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide?

Captain Simeon Ecuyer had bought time by sending smallpox-infected blankets and handkerchiefs to the Indians surrounding the fort -- an early example of biological warfare -- which started an epidemic among them. Amherst himself had encouraged this tactic in a letter to Ecuyer.

A second, even less substantiated instance of alleged biological warfare concerns an incident that occurred on June 20, 1837. On that day, Churchill writes, the U.S. Army began to dispense"'trade blankets' to Mandans and other Indians gathered at Fort Clark on the Missouri River in present-day North Dakota." He continues: Far from being trade goods, the blankets had been taken from a military infirmary in St. Louis quarantined for smallpox, and brought upriver aboard the steamboat St. Peter’s. When the first Indians showed symptoms of the disease on July 14, the post surgeon advised those camped near the post to scatter and seek"sanctuary" in the villages of healthy relatives.

In this way the disease was spread, the Mandans were"virtually exterminated," and other tribes suffered similarly devastating losses. Citing a figure of"100,000 or more fatalities" caused by the U.S. Army in the 1836-40 smallpox pandemic (elsewhere he speaks of a toll"several times that number"), Churchill refers the reader to Thornton’s American Indian Holocaust and Survival.
- See more at: hnn.us...

For instance, according to the Lung Association, the “Sanatorium Age” in Canada began in 1896. The sanatorium was designed to treat the disease by the “demonstrated value of rest, fresh air, good nutrition and isolation to prevent the spread of infection.” This was the exact opposite of how residential schools operated, in which sick children were routinely mixed with the healthy in atrocious living conditions. The fatal results were both foreseeable and preventable.

These practices were so obviously contrary to TB treatment as to attract contemporary concern. In 1907 Dr. Peter Bryce, chief medical officer for the federal Department of Indian Affairs, wrote to Deputy Superintendent for Indian Affairs Duncan Campbell: “I believe the conditions are being deliberately created in our Indian boarding schools to spread infectious diseases. The death rate often exceeds 50 percent. This is a national crime.”
www.wsws.org...

The extent to which Department of Indian Affairs and church officials knew of these abuses has been debated. However, the Royal Commission of Aboriginal Peoples and Dr John Milloy, among others, concluded that church and state officials were fully aware of the abuses and tragedies at the schools. Some inspectors and officials at the time expressed alarm at the horrifying death rates, yet those who spoke out and called for reform were generally met with silence and lack of support.8 The Department of Indian Affairs would promise to improve the schools, but the deplorable conditions persisted.
indigenousfoundations.arts.ubc.ca...

Evidence of Intentional Genocide and other Crimes  at Indian 
Residential Schools and Hospitals in Canada, according to the 
Original Definition and Criteria of Genocide established by 
Raphael Lemkin (1944) 

Photo from www.scribd.com... "Shingwauk's Vsion" document photo active tb sores

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It's a little unsettling to read how you advocate extreme skepticism regarding religion and then see you linking to a source for Alberto Rivera and sources claiming the Vatican fostered Islam.

You might want to apply some of your own advice when sourcing your research.

Eric

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EricD

Speaking of sourcing your research...

Why should YOU be any more credible a source than Rivera is?

Prove him wrong.

Why is it that whenever this subject is brought up that not ONE credible source is ever cited other than Gary Metz AKA doctorzin?

There is a literal MOUNTAIN of overwhelming evidence tying Islam to the papacy.

Alberto's words have been verified over and over again by numerous sources.

Gary Metz article is the MAIN source used to 'debunk' Alberto Rivera ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE INTERNET! So what you can see here is a trail of Jesuit/Vatican shills attempting to discredit good people who are exposing the Jesuit order.

Alberto said he first wanted Metz to answer just three simple questions:

1. How come Metz cannot provide any of the documents showing convictions for the crimes Metz accuses Alberto of in the USA or foreign lands?

2. How come Metz cannot prove Alberto's leave of absence document from the Vatican is false?

3. How come Metz never even mentions Alberto's special I.D. (as a priest) granted by the security secret police that requires a birth certificate and 9 major documents from other legal authorities in Spain?

Metz claims he never says Alberto had any convictions (but didn't offer to provide the warrants for Alberto's arreast that he claimed to possess earlier). Alberto asks about the "convictions of illegitimate children" Metz claimed to have. (It seems what Alberto really meant to say was "proof", not "convictions".) Metz says he had a death certificate of Alberto's first son from the County of El Paso, Texas in 1965. Alberto says "you should PROVE that and make it public". Metz says "Sure, no problem". (But we have yet to see it and the Austin Bureau of Vital Statistics denies the certificate exists.) Metz ignored Alberto's other two questions and instead, moves on to more accusations. But most of Metz's evidence is from Catholic institutions, and Alberto counters that they are lying because the Vatican has instructed them to do so.

At one point, Alberto's education is brought up. He claims to have four PhDs. Metz claims it's false. Alberto says the Catholic Church often dispenses these degrees to nuns and priests without the proper studies being required. (Sometimes they only require a seminar.) He says, however, that he did most the studies to obtain his degrees. Metz says those degrees don't exist and he can only find evidence of Alberto's high school education. Again, Alberto explains the Catholic Educational institutions are denying his records under direction of the Vatican. "You can ask the Devil about Christ, and I am sure the Devil will not give you a true report on Christ, our Lord and Savior." www.spirituallysmart.com...

edit on 12-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yesterday in a reply to your post I cited a YT video on page 4 here.

After being up for years, that video has suddenly vanished into thin air...

I have seen this happen FAR too many times for it to be just coincidental.

From now on I am going to cite a backup copy and/or a search link to locate the "lost" video.

I recommend that others do the same as well.

Below is a backup copy and here is a search link when it is removed as well.

edit on 12-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: hellobruce

itccs.org...

That is just a blog run by one man. There are no answers to my simple questions there.

how about answering my simple questions?

How about just naming the Judge? Such a simple question, who is the Judge at this "trial"?

Stop teasing him
We all know he can't answer the questions!

As has been pointed out before in this thread and others, this "Court" is nothing of the sort, has no power, no jurisdiction and as I said in another thread here, doesn't understand what "Common Law" is, has already pre-judged those it has issued "warrants" for and can in no way be regarded as an impartial arbitrator in any such offences.

In short, it's a total load of bollocks.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It seems that I was a victim of the infamous Double Post.

Sorry about that.

Eric
edit on 12-7-2014 by EricD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You didn't seem to have a chance to answer these questions when you brought up Rivera in another thread. I thought that you might appreciate it if I reposted them here for you. Before posting them, I'm going to ask an additional question if you don't mind.

Aside from confirmation bias, why do you think that Rivera is credible?

Ok, here are the questions from the other thread that you weren't able to reply to at the time:
-------
Alberto River made some extraordinary claims. As we know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. To the best of my knowledge, Mr. River offered no proof of his claims at all, let alone extraordinary proof.

If you can substantiate some of his claims, it would be appreciated. Let's start out at the beginning of his claimed work. He supposedly infiltrated hundreds of God fearing Church's and acted as an agent provocateur while also obtaining 8 graduate degrees, all but one being doctorates (it may have been 7, I'm going from memory here). This was, I believe, before the age of 25 or so. Can you explain this chronology?

He also claimed to have gathered much of his information from reading secret texts in the Vatican archives from the Middle Ages. Mr. Rivera wasn't able to read or write Latin. Can you explain this?

Mr. Rivera claimed to rescue his sister from a convent in London. There's no record of his sister ever being there or being a nun. Can you explain this?

Mr. Rivera claimed that the Vatican tried to have him killed by: poison, arson, shoving him in front of a moving train, shooting him multiple times, feeding him ground glass and having his Jesuit dentist infect one of his teeth in the hopes that the infection would grow to the brain and kill him. Do you think that these stories are credible?

As you are concerned that any naysayers are Catholic stooges, do you believe that Rand Winburn and Donald Blanton are pro-Catholic?

Eric
edit on 12-7-2014 by EricD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EricD
You didn't seem to have a chance to answer these questions when you brought up Rivera in another thread. I thought that you might appreciate it if I reposted them here for you. Before posting them, I'm going to ask an additional question if you don't mind.

You ALSO didn't seem to have a chance to answer my question in another thread.

I thought that YOU might appreciate it if I repost it for you as well:

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The REAL fraud here is the mother of all cults masquerading as a church that has tortured and slaughtered more than 50 million innocent CHRISTIANS for the crime of heresy during the Inquisition.

And WHO is the one deluding themselves again?

Give me ONE reason why we should believe someone that actually defends such a cult?

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. River offered no proof of his claims at all, let alone extraordinary proof.

To the best of MY knowledge, you have also offered no proof of YOUR claims at all as well.

As soon as you tell us why YOU think that the mother of all cults masquerading as a church is credible...

Mr. Rivera claimed to rescue his sister from a convent in London. There's no record of his sister ever being there or being a nun. Can you explain this?

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close friends and family members. Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

The FACT that religion has absolutely ZERO credibility pretty much always leaves you with the short end of the stick.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

As soon as you tell us why YOU think that the mother of all cults masquerading as a church is credible...

I feel a little odd calling you Murgatroid, but I don't know your rl name.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that you are asking me to defend a claim that I never made.

If that issue is now put to bed, can you please answer the questions below about Alberto Rivera?

Thanks,

Eric

_________

If you can substantiate some of his claims, it would be appreciated. Let's start out at the beginning of his claimed work. He supposedly infiltrated hundreds of God fearing Church's and acted as an agent provocateur while also obtaining 8 graduate degrees, all but one being doctorates (it may have been 7, I'm going from memory here). This was, I believe, before the age of 25 or so. Can you explain this chronology?

He also claimed to have gathered much of his information from reading secret texts in the Vatican archives from the Middle Ages. Mr. Rivera wasn't able to read or write Latin. Can you explain this?

Mr. Rivera claimed that the Vatican tried to have him killed by: poison, arson, shoving him in front of a moving train, shooting him multiple times, feeding him ground glass and having his Jesuit dentist infect one of his teeth in the hopes that the infection would grow to the brain and kill him. Do you think that these stories are credible?

As you are concerned that any naysayers are Catholic stooges, do you believe that Rand Winburn and Donald Blanton are pro-Catholic?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Different expressions of God (Christianity, Islam, Hinduism) have been written to appeal to mans taste. If paulinity is the harlot of Christianity even that doesn't deny GOD to Christians but it does cater to the label wearers that want to reach heaven whilst dancing with the devil. Those people have been fooled.

I refuse to be party to islamphobia that bombards our senses on a daily basis through media. Why are they so afraid of Islam. Is it because its one of the last remaining religions that hasn't relented to the usury pushers (banking elite). Perhaps usury itself empowers evil.

Many kind souls that are atheist are purer than many that practice religion. Do you think God will deny them heaven. I think not. So I agree one does not need instructions to reach heaven.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

With the numbers of unwanted children in the world already, it would seem the church is against abortion because it wants these children for themselves. They probably have some kind of a pedophile yellowbook. I really am not sure what else to think given their behavior. War is alright though. I guess if they survive their youth they can always become soldiers. Either way the deck is always stacked against them. Makes you raise an eyebrow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join