It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake chemtrail evidence: "Tailsprayer infrared proof" is photoshoped!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A page on Geoengineeringwatch claims to have:

ChemTrails 100% NOT DEBUNKABLE TAIL SPRAYERS! Geo-Engineering PROOF! I challenge all Debunkers to debunk THIS video!! Tail ends Nozzles or sprayers PROOF!

well one well known debunker has debunked this particular fakery fairly easily - and shown how the so-called "infrared" photos are just photoshop gradient shifting.

how much more dishonesty has to be evident before chemtrails are just chucked straight into hoax??

See also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

ChemTrails 100% NOT DEBUNKABLE TAIL SPRAYERS! Geo-Engineering PROOF! I challenge all Debunkers to debunk THIS video!! Tail ends Nozzles or sprayers PROOF!

well one well known debunker has debunked this particular fakery fairly easily - and shown how the so-called "infrared" photos are just photoshop gradient shifting.

how much more dishonesty has to be evident before chemtrails are just chucked straight into hoax??

See also:

So, if chemtrails are real then those responsible can create an obvious fake, and that fake means its all thrown in the bin, is that what your saying?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
are you being deliberately obtuse, or are you accusing the author of the article on geoengineeringwatch.com of writing a "false flag" to discredit a myth for which there is no credible evidence in eth first place??

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

So, if chemtrails are real then those responsible can create an obvious fake, and that fake means its all thrown in the bin, is that what your saying?

Nope, that's not what he is saying.

However, maybe it's time to think about WHY someone would need to fake such "evidence"...and wonder about a hidden agenda there.

Again: WHY would someone have a website about whatever conspiracy theory, here "chemtrails" and geo-engineering, and promote and publish such hoaxes and sell them as the truth? Just for entertainment sakes?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

are you being deliberately obtuse, or are you accusing the author of the article on geoengineeringwatch.com of writing a "false flag" to discredit a myth for which there is no credible evidence in eth first place??

YOU said..

Just because YOU can show us a hoax it does not mean everything else automatically becomes a hoax! Yet that is what you are saying, is it not?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Dane seems to scraping the barrel for this one. I guess the chemtrail business isn't as lucrative as one thought.

Or he is just hoping only gullible people will believe him?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My kettle has chemtrails... I think Delonghi, Russell Hobbs, & Morphy Richards are part of the illuminati trying to give us cancer

No only joking great find S&F

link   

Just because YOU can show us a hoax it does not mean everything else automatically becomes a hoax! Yet that is what you are saying, is it not?

So now he pushed a hoax today, how many other times has he done this, and how can anything he says from here on out be consider as anything but a lie?

And alot of believers use him as a source.

GeoengineeringWatch.org that is.
edit on 8-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Nope, that's not what he is saying.

Sure looks like it to me.

However, maybe it's time to think about WHY someone would need to fake such "evidence"...and wonder about a hidden agenda there.
Again: WHY would someone have a website about whatever conspiracy theory, here "chemtrails" and geo-engineering, and promote and publish such hoaxes and sell them as the truth? Just for entertainment sakes?

I don't think so - I think tat these people are so totally wedded to their myth that they believe anything that supports it, and do not actually see any dishonesty in what they put forward.

It is a deep seated cognitive dissonance that is common in cults IMO.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I personally see this kind of fakery is an example of how far the deluded will go to perpetuate and proliferate their beliefs.

I have been told in the past by hard core chemtrail believers that fakery like this is excusable, because at the end of the day "chemtrails are real" and "if you have to fake stuff to wake people up then so be it!"

At the end of the day, if you have to fake stuff for the above reasons then your beliefs are bovine excrement to begin with and you have serious delusional issues.

Again another parallel between the chemtrail faith and the moon hoax mythos.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here you go a little classic for those who remember enjoy, and for those who haven't these are the people that have you thinking chemtrails exist without any evidence. As was shown in the OP.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

YOU said..

Not everything no - I am suer lots of people aer "just mistaken" and don't understand what they are seeing.

But that doesn't stop the "professional" sites pushing the myth, and the myth itself should not be classed as a deliberate hoax by such sites.

Let's look at some of the basic underlying arguments that chemtrails exist:

1/ contrail only last a few (seconds, minutes, whatever) - arrant nonsense as shown by "looking up" (oh the irony!) and noticing that cirrus clouds can last for hours

2/ aircraft must be spraying something - arrant nonsense as shown by the amount of material in a long contrail - no aircraft can carry enough of any material to make a contrail several hundred miles long

and then there's the usual rationalisations - compartmentalization, "it's in the fuel" (no test every shows that), "there's aluminium in rainwater" (along with the dust that it is part of), we've got high barium in our blood - no, actually you haven't, there's lots of expected elements in dust - so chemtrails! (this lot literally invented their own limits, and still didn't actually do the measurement properly!!), we're all dying - it's part of a depopulation agenda, blah blah, blah.

nothing is ever more than an assertion - someone saying "it is true" - and mostly these are provably not true.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Right, so people from probably the most well known chemtrail website are resorting to fakery in order to....I dunno...help their followers sleep better at night knowing that they were right about chemtrails all along and not really the simple minded morons that everybody else says they are?

Ah the irony of the chemtrail believer. A person who will go to, in some cases, incredible lengths to prove they are right, whilst all along they lie to themselves and everybody else by saying things like "I wish I was wrong about this chemtrail stuff".

edit on 8-7-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
Right, so people from probably the most well known chemtrail website are resorting to fakery in order to....I dunno...help their followers sleep better at night knowing that they were right about chemtrails all along and not really the simple minded morons that everybody else says they are?

Ah the irony of the chemtrail believer. A person who will go to, in some cases, incredible lengths to prove they are right, whilst all along they lie to themselves and everybody else by saying things like "I wish I was wrong about this chemtrail stuff".

First, I'm not a "chemtrail believer", I'm open minded!

My response to Aloysius was because he said-

Aloysius has found a hoax, well done Aloysius, but his post suggests that because of his find anything concerning chemtrails should automatically be deemed a hoax, and thats just wrong!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Aloysius has found a hoax, well done Aloysius, but his post suggests that because of his find anything concerning chemtrails should automatically be deemed a hoax, and thats just wrong!
Nice mischaracterization. Try again. Here, read what he actually wrote in the OP

This is nowhere near the first hoax and probably won't be the last. Regardless of your opinion, would you like to address what he actually asked?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You are wrong once - I didn't find it - it was reported elsewhere and I have linked to that.

You are wrong twice - I do not suggest that therefore everything else is a hoax - indeed I have specifically said in this thread that NOT everything is a hoax.

You are wrong thrice - the chemtrail myth is itself a hoax - not JUST because this is obviously one - but because of the massive amount of contrived, false and downright dishonest "evidence" that is all anyone can use to justify its existence.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I never said you were a chemtrail believer VoidHawk.

I'm pointing out an obvious fact that if somebody has to lie to sustain a belief system them there is something wrong with those beliefs to begin with.

Being open minded ought to be a multidirectional view. That the people at Geoengineeringwatch feel the need to lie about chemtrails should raise a red flag in any open minded person's minds, no?

I've seen lies on other chemtrail proponents web pages before, this speaks volumes, if chemtrails were an undeniable truth then proponents shouldn't have to lie should they?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well, when pretty much all the main chemtrail pushers have been seen posting faked evidence, you have to really question their motives.

Actually you don't, because their motives are quite clear: They are selling fear.

Quite literally. They are in the business of scaring people in order to create a market for their crap. How many of these chemtrail sites have a store selling DVDs, bumper stickers, billboards, phone apps and, most lucrative of all, quack remedies?

Even the ones that don't carry lots of ads and paid links to the ones who do.

ChemBuster - #1 protection against chemtrails!

I wish I was making this stuff up, but I'm not. $30 for one fluid ounce of magic water (actually water plus 12% alcohol) which will save you from the water 30,000 feet above your head.

It's a truly giant scam and it needs to be exposed.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here's some more fear mongers, well one fear monger only he's wearing the other boot. BTW, he want's your money, there is no .ORG

And, maybe I missed something, but what he proposes/proposed is the same as those old patents. So, Fakir, Faker, or fecker?

BTW, the interviewer in the second video is not Stephen Sackur, it is the excellent Tim Franks.
edit on 8-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

YOU said..

Yes that's exactly what this thread is all about. And no, desperate tactics like this wouldn't be required if there weren't something to hide regarding chemtrails. It's a bold project spraying people with poison in broad daylight and telling them "that's normal".
edit on 8-7-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join