It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Children Will Be New Domestic Policing Agents (Speculative Theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It has come to light that the immigrant influx is specifically designed to bring 65,000 children who are destitute into the country. Not adults, not 30,000, not 2 million. The repetition of the 65,000 number makes this a precise thing, not one of immigrants showing up at the door.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why children? Why immigrants? Why people that have no place to call home and no allegiances? Because those are the ones most easily molded into agents and policing forces that might be asked to treat US citizens as enemy combatants.

I think it's possible these children are being imported to be the enforcers of the NWO in America in 20 years. And, maybe it goes further than that. Using displaced children from Mexico and South America has been done before, though not on this scale. There is precedent.

This page shows the interest of the CIA in recruiting foreign children, and running them through MKULTRA programs.
MKULTRA Experiments Involving Children (Manchurian Candidates)

Subproject 103 was conducted by Robert Cormack and A.B. Kristofferson at the Children's International Summer Villages, Inc. in Maine. The subjects were 16 to 21 years of age and were there for a reunion; all had attended the camp in previous years as 11-year olds. The academic purpose of the project was to study how children communicate when they do not share a common language. The CIA was interested in the project as a cover for establishing relationships with children from a variety of countries. Obviously, the intent was to recruit them as agents or assets. A MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD from the Subproject 103 documents dated 10 December 1959 states that:

It is felt that this project will support the [whited out] need for cover. In addition it will assist in the identification of promising young foreign nationals and U.S. nationals (many of whom are now in their late teens) who may at any time be of direct interest to the Agency.... No cleared or witting persons are concerned with the conduct of this project.

And here again, the CIA's MKULTRA is operating their experiments on children, and often ones brought in from Mexico and South America (does that sound familiar all of a sudden?)

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

From what I have been able to discover so far, many American children, as well as children from Mexico and South America, were used over a period of about 40 years, starting around 1948. In fact, the program may still be going on. Doctors and agents who administered it wanted to obtain control over the minds of these children, ostensibly to create superagents who wouldn’t remember even what missions they carried out, because of hypnotically induced amnesia (which could be removed by their controllers and reinstalled at will).1

“Published articles in my files include descriptions of administration of 150 mcg of '___' to children age 5-10 years on a daily basis for days, weeks, months, and in a few cases even years. Neurosurgeons at Tulane, Yale, and Harvard did extensive research on brain electrode implants with intelligence funding, and combined brain implants with large numbers of drugs including hallucinogens.”

There is something larger afoot here than just an immigration issue. That much is certain.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
As far as theories go, this one makes a lot of sense. I have often thought that the government constantly makes it easier for folks to get help. My theory is that one generally does not bite the hand that feeds them. The more people the government can get dependent on them for life's basic necessities.... the more they have control over those people.

For example - A lot of women stay in abusive situations and die because of it simply because they have nowhere to go, nobody to help them, no money, and most of the time no way to get money. She feels she must stay in the situation for her survival. She can't fathom making it own her own, so the abuser has her right where he wants her and knows that she can not and will not flee because survival (no matter how short) is better than almost any other alternative.

It's the same In this situation IMO. the government is "rescuing" these children. The government will be providing every single thing they need for the foreseeable future... What better way to all but guarantee that every single one of these children with become and remain loyal to the government for all of their benevolent and magnanimous generosity.

It's a mess for sure. I am not sure why people can't see it for what it is.
edit on 7/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Secret Sam agents ?, considering the trend I would say there's some merit in the proposition.

Sad, but probably the plan.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
That is some very interesting information. There is no doubt in my mind that there is much more going on with MKU than what there is proof for. Upon initially looking into to it, you immediately find that they admitted to doing the experiments in the 70's but were "unsuccessful" and stopped the program! Lol this has always cracked me up in discussing MKU

Ever since I read Transformation of America by Cathy O'Brian, I knew that the levels to which this has gone is absolutely inhumane. Looking at the information you shared it appears that their is a host of other material to look through. I do not know if I can stomach it, I have been sold on the fact that this is happening.

On to your theory, I think you are spot on, one thing I would add is that, they have probably already created their army. I mean who knows how long they have been bringing in that number 65,000. They could have been smuggling in that number yearly through their contacts in the drug cartels. Most of the uncatchable "coyotes" are probably CIA and always have been.

S&F for you!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've had musings along similar thoughts as this. Add in the fact that Congressmen and HOR members have been barred from visiting freely, cameras are not allowed, and on "Media Days" questions are not allowed to be asked. Most are being held at military bases. Then, the reports of civilian workers being told to keep quiet or lose their jobs.

Not to mention the commercials being aired in Central America advertising "Hey, come on in!" My gut tells me these were funded by The Agency.

I've posted the following in a few other threads, but it's what really made the hair on the back of my neck stand up when this "issue" first hit the media.

From the Lawton/Ft. Sill Oklahoma newspaper, published 6/12/14. Bold emphasis added on the most troubling aspects is mine.Source [partial story, paywall]

Photo caption: This building, formerly used to house soldiers, will be used to house unaccompanied children from other countries, most of them apprehended by U.S. Customs and Border Protection along the southern U.S. border, Fort Sill officials said. The installation will receive the children in the coming days and they will be under the care of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services.

The first unaccompanied children from Central and South America are expected to arrive at Fort Sill within the next few days and be housed in vacant recruit-training barracks while Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) officials work with the children to link them with their families, post officials said. The Fort Sill Cannoneer reported that Fort Sill officials initially expect 600 young people, but the post could receive up to 1,200. They may be here up to four months. "The children have been screened by DHHS workers. They've been vaccinated and do not have health or conduct issues," said Lt. Col. Rory Crooks, Fort Sill strategic communications officer. They range in age from 13 to 17. The children will be housed on the east side of post, away from resident housing and in an area dedicated for basic combat training. Children will be supervised 24/7 by DHHS' Administration for Children and Families contract workers, with one worker assigned to every two children, Crooks said. No soldiers or other Fort Sill employees will supervise the children. "The children will not have access to other areas of the post nor services in the Lawton community, including schools," Crooks told the Cannoneer. "This is a vulnerable population and that's why DHHS is isolating them."

"formerly used to house soldiers"
"away from resident housing and in an area dedicated for basic combat training"
"this is a vulnerable population and that's why DHHS is isolating them"

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

My own nation is experiencing its fair share of immigration related problems right now and i suppose what you are saying does indeed make perfect sense from TPTBs warped and twisted perspective.

With no family unit or immediate loyalty's these poor individuals conditioned in the appropriate manner would indeed make the perfect totalitarian foot soldiers to do the bidding of our Illuminati overlords.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

That is quite distrubing. How convenient, right on location at a military base! I would say that lends credibility to this theory! Good job with the added emphasis, those are things that absoultely stand out, no need to even read between the lines!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

To dip quickly in to some possible hyperbole, two words: Obama Youth.
edit on 782014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

All they need are some Brown shirts and there off!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well this thread started off in crazyville and then took a hard right turn into total insanity. Skunkworks is the perfect place for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you see a rise in Hispanic Disney pop stars, you'll know why.

edit on 8-7-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I think you forget that this is a conspiracy site among other things. It is here to discuss alternative subjects and views. How does that make this crazy?

With documentation to back up a claim that they did intend to use children and now they are bringing children in by the thousands who have no parents, doesn't seem that big of a stretch to me. I love how some assume the government is all cute and fuzzy with only the best intentions at heart. That's what is truly crazy if you ask me.
edit on 7/8/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Agreed the idea is sound, maybe not up to most moral standards. But the idea does work and current info dose not clearly back it up but none remove the idea.

From what I've read, found and been told is they're being held on the base due to medical needs. A lot of them are sick and need to be kept from others. Besides a jail a military base is the next best bet to do this.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
FEMA base guards in training or More low paid workers for the Corporations?

The Corporate Oligarchy has plans and Obama is following his neocon masters orders.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Damn OP I really think you struck something here. I believe without a doubt the MKU program was MUCH bigger than the documents released show. I think the MKU program was successful beyond even the CIA's wildest dreams and they have been implementing various forms of mind control ever since.

This is a downright scary theory. Also, consider the number of children who go missing each year in America? Possibly some more recruits in that pool...

It has always been my opinion that when TSHTF the military will NOT be used at all against the populace. Martial Law may be declared and the national guard may get some of the less nefarious duties. However, I have always thought it will be the agents of the DHS, and the COUNTLESS sub agencies beneath the DHS (so many you have never even heard of) which will compromise the majority of the 'occupation force' if you will.

Add some brainwashed children into this mix. Even more numbers.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So, you think the government is trying to raise immigrant children against the population of America?

Wait a second I thought that the US wanted to brainwash all of the children in the country against the "general populace" and "wrong doers". I'm not joking or making a point or even referencing 1984 - I think that the government of many countries may be trying to make youths grow up, not as people overtly against the enemies of their government, but as children who aremore pliable allowing them to be direct them against questioning of the official statements and directed towards valuing their own safety over their rights and privacy etc...

I'm sorry if I'm off topic but this is what I have started to believe. Whether modern pop culture is orchestrated by anybody I don't know yet I think our government wants a pliable populace and that the modern world contributes to this.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Well this thread started off in crazyville and then took a hard right turn into total insanity. Skunkworks is the perfect place for it.

Skunkworks is the speculative conspiracy theory forum. I labeled it in the title as a "speculative theory" so there would be no confusion for those who don't know what the forum is for, and I provided more backing material than most threads in the skunkworks forum. Hell, there's more research backing this idea than a lot of conspiracies in less speculative forums.

I'm not sure exactly what you want here... this is exactly the point of the skunkworks forum. The subject and premise are a postulate, not a belief. I don't do beliefs, in religion, in politics, in conspiracy theories, in people in general. The way I operate is I see larger patterns and possibilities. I act on what I experience and what makes most sense from the evidence presented around me. This thread is highly speculative, but there IS enough of a pattern to merit a look at it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
FEMA base guards in training or More low paid workers for the Corporations?

The Corporate Oligarchy has plans and Obama is following his neocon masters orders.

no - unaccompanied kids who the law says have to be given a hearing rather than deported immediately as adults can be.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Skunkworks is the speculative conspiracy theory forum. I

it does not, however, prevent others from judging the theory and deciding that they think it is stupid or crazy. Nor are they prevented from saying so just because it is skunkworks.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

All they need are some Brown shirts and there off!

Funny you should mention that.HHS Security Force Call Themselves the Nazi-associated Name “Brown Shirts”

A peek into Obama America’s future? In a Drudge linked article on Fox News it was reported that not only are Department of Health and Human Services security personnel threatening medical workers with imprisonment for talking to the media about potential contagious threats at a Texas refugee camp housing illegal alien children, but they have also taken to calling themselves the Nazi-associated name “Brown Shirts”.

“It was a very submissive atmosphere,” one counselor told Fox News. “Once you stepped onto the grounds, you abided by their laws – the Brown Shirt laws.”

While it is disgusting that U.S. government security personnel are using Nazi terminology to describe themselves, perhaps it is not entirely inappropriate. The HHS “Brown Shirts” are also being used to cover up crimes by our government.

Many of the Central American children pouring over the border are being transported on domestic charter buses and airplanes even though they are littered with infectious diseases, including scabies and lice. The HHS “Brown Shirts” have been tasked with keeping this vital public health information secret.

Whenever Germans would complain that street violence was getting out of control, Hitler would claim his innocence and blame it on isolated “excesses” by the Brownshirts. If asked, Obama will also no doubt pretend he had no idea that his HHS “Brown Shirts” were covering up the tremendous public health risk his immigration policies have created for the American people and blame it on a few bad apples.

top topics

join