It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Typhoon Neoguri Approaching Japan - CAT. 5 WILL SLAM INTO OKINAWA, THEN MOVE N. ACROSS JAPAN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
CAT. 5 TYPHOON WILL SLAM INTO OKINAWA, THEN MOVE NORTH ACROSS JAPAN

Video states there are webcams available. Will try to locate and post.

Stay Safe Japan.
edit on 7-7-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Hopefully its energy can be drained before causing too much damage...
Be safe JAPAN

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Japan just can't catch a break.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
When was it upgraded to a Cat-5?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I wonder why "god" hates Japan?!?

Good luck Japan, we're thinking about you.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This certainly looks like one to watch.

I hope that any damage is swiftly dealt with, and that people receive the correct advice from one source or another, about how much danger they are in. I would ordinarily hope that the government would offer that sort of thing, but the Japanese government have had a bad record of late, when it comes to the safety of their citizens.

Godspeed to the people of Japan.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

A major U.S. Air Force base is in the path of Super Typhoon Neoguri — intensifies it to 922 mb. NEOGURI A CAT 5 SUPER TYPHOON NOW!!!

link

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

1 thinks its more of an unlucky location for some EA*RTH inhabitants... Its surprising EA*RTH hasn't got massive sea crafts only designed to support large global issues such as this potentially. Sea crafts strategically placed to reach every where asap that can board pre-assessed populations near them if needed.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That storm path looks like it will directly cross Okinawa and japan proper.I hope no more damage is done to that damn nuclear plant.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Has Anyone Considered that This is Natures Way of Swirling Around the Chemical Waste So as to Better Dilute and Remove the Build-up of Toxic Waste?

Or

This could Create an Even Worse Situation Because the Power Plants are Not Stable and a Massive Black-Out of Power Could Create a Series of Unfortunate Events. One the No Government Can Control or Recover From.

It's the Gemini in me that looks at this situation both ways. I am hoping for the better outcome fyi.

Regards,

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Has Anyone Considered that This is Natures Way of Swirling Around the Chemical Waste So as to Better Dilute and Remove the Build-up of Toxic Waste?

Sure and the 'toxic waste' is man. (woman).

Mother Nature or the Earth is attempting to rid itself of a parasite.

If your home was infested with termites or cockroaches wouldn't you try to get rid of them?

The Earth is infested with humans so the planet is trying to get rid of us. It's simple.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. Limpet

Found this, AFB Kadena is prepped for typhoon.

www.af.mil...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is something that could take a turn for the worst and should not be downplayed! For the ones in Japan and others in the path. I can and will send all the Blessings and Love I can. All should do the same right now, it will be needed!

As much as I hate to bring up any ideas concerning doom and gloom. It could go very wrong, almost the Perfect Storm. Hopefully Japan is shutting down everything Now! Better to go without power then risk it all later. Never Temp to outplay God Twice!

Sure some are ready, wishing for the best while others claim nothing will happen. Plan for the worst, if possible, know it to exist and be Thankful later. No matter what happens, never lose Faith. This could end up being the Worst Disaster Ever, I only say this since the odds that this storm following the perfect path to Japan might just have been created and not due to Mother Nature.

Either way, asking All Now to stop and dig a little deeper. Send every bit of Love you can Find! Pray, use every trick you have. They are going to need it!

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

That is a great explanation too.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Live web cam link.

web cam link

Video tracking the storm posted a few hours ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: minusinfinity

1 thinks its more of an unlucky location for some EA*RTH inhabitants... Its surprising EA*RTH hasn't got massive sea crafts only designed to support large global issues such as this potentially. Sea crafts strategically placed to reach every where asap that can board pre-assessed populations near them if needed.

different places have/are prone to different disasters, no one is totally safe. there are so many to choose from, typhoons/hurricanes or tornadoes, drought or floods, landslides, earthquakes, ice storms, volcanoes, tsunamis, forest fires, avalanches, etc. every area has different possibilities. right now it is the season for typhoons/hurricanes, just like in North America it is tornado season. pick your danger i guess.

by the way what is with spelling earth, EA*RTH?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yet, Man should have taken the Time to think things out, plan ahead, remember the past and expect the unseen. Man has Temped God so much, has Taken Mother Earths Soul; if you will, uses them as it does people.

Even back in 50,000bc, there was a thing called Respect to the Earth! The unseen was even Respected, although the unseen changed to the term God later on.

Man still can not understand the Values Of Life. Nor the idea of power or money, ends up in doom in every test so far to date! Man knows nothing yet claims everything himself. Only a small few actually know this.

This would have never happened, no need for special crafts, tricks if one were Listening. The difference between # happening and the unexpected would be allowing it to happen while followed with the other, it happens.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

your points shared are accepted. 1 just feels being on an island in Typhoon-Tsunami-EQ region mixed with radiation exposure is a bit unlucky generik.

As far as EA*RTH spelling. I spell it like that in recognition of LORD EA* or LORD ENKI (ANNUNAKI) Lord of the EA*RTH and WATERS, brother of LORD ENLIL LORD of the AIR and Command who came here from the / on a STAR(z)*

a reply to: infoseeker26754

Your points are logical in description infoseeker26754
If there is anything that can be done metaphysical to drain it the hope is that its welcome...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/7/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does the dude in that video sound kind of like Cleveland from family guy ..?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Hope imply's doing nothing for the most part. While Faith is knowing something shall be done. It would seem our ET friends might help out again on this one!

Watching CNN and like Channels, all should be showing this and other concerns going on right now Live. Yet, so far I've seen nothing but BS! Not a thing! Sold their souls long ago, poor Fools!

Yet talks of nukes all week coming in, cell phones? What, Have they become smaller? Unlucky would not be the word I would use. Who's working on it for the past year or so, TemCo! Should spell it out for you, Temp Company only there to see this through or else one should have at least thought about it anyways. Let it go for years, knowing this kinda Weather happens to come around every year. Now we not only a Super One, at 5 now. What wind speeds are we at in a 5, add decaying cement, some extra Rad's..................

If it is still running, creating power. We will need either God Himself or our Friends out there! Japan's used what Luck they had left, played around way too Long, or nothing more then just another plot going to happen. We could have all worked together and helped Japan out. It should have been taken care of 2yrs ago, best we could anyways.

I'm Still Praying, offering Blessing, would give my soul to Please the Gods on this one!

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join