It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous HAARP Combustion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
SHC has an explanation. HAARP has nothing to do with this. Why is this not in the HOAX section?

What was that conclusive explanation for SHC? Far as I know it's still an unknown with several equally plausible theories.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brofjw

/shrugs
i don't know.. but S&F'd for being different

if you're into shrunken remains & stuff like that,
you might like to check out something called 'the dyetlov pass incident'
and another event supposedly taking place during one of the desert-storm invasions "liberations" where some kinda plasma weapon may have been used
there's another famous haarp cousin known as 'the woodpecker' might be worth looking into here?
/adjusts tinfoil hat

seabhac, you forgot JFK for your haarp list

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

To my knowledge spontaneous human combustion is sill happening to this date. So not just in the 50s and 60s. Dont know about HAARP having any links to the subject considering it was happening long before the inception of said project.

io9.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Tell me, how can HAARP, which is aimed upwards from the ground to altitudes of 70-350km, fry people in their houses on the ground?

'cos they bounce it off chemtrails!!

Duh!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
SHC has an explanation. HAARP has nothing to do with this. Why is this not in the HOAX section?

What was that conclusive explanation for SHC? Far as I know it's still an unknown with several equally plausible theories.

He didn't say "conclusive" explanation.

spontaneous human combustion has appeared to e, in pretty much every case, not spontaneous - the presence of an ignition source often being left out of descriptions of the scene & evidence perhaps to make the stories more lurid.

In het few cases where such a source is not identified by a coroner or similar inquest the term "spontaneous" has been used - but that is self evidently short hand for "we don't actually know why this happened" - which really isn't eth same thing at all.

wiki article - plenty of references you can look up

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

HAARP causing spontaneous human combustion? Only if these people were sitting in the ionosphere, in which case SHC would be the least of their worries.

Tell me, how can HAARP, which is aimed upwards from the ground to altitudes of 70-350km, fry people in their houses on the ground?

This wasn't directed at me, but read my two posts above. I think the key here is ionospheric reflection, or bounce in Ham Radio terminology, that might make more recent SHC events the result of directed energy weapons, like HAARP. Once the reflective distance is established, the rest is simple math. If you set up two or more EM waves of equal frequency (and/or the requisite harmonic, say 1/4 wave, etc) to collide at a location where the focal point of both/multiple waves are alpha-90 (peak wave positive amplitude) and alpha-270 (peak wave negative amplitude) and use the ionosphere (and/or the earth) as a reflector it is possible to create a wave of increasing amplitude (actively assisted standing wave). It's basically the way a laser works, except lasers have mirrors and brewster windows, but remember that whether it's light or microwaves, it's all electromagnetic radiation ;-)

Anything is possible, it's simply a question of probabilities until proven otherwise ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

HAARP causing spontaneous human combustion? Only if these people were sitting in the ionosphere, in which case SHC would be the least of their worries.

This wasn't directed at me, but read my two posts above. I think the key here is ionospheric reflection, or bounce in Ham Radio terminology, that might make more recent SHC events the result of directed energy weapons, like HAARP. Once the reflective distance is established, the rest is simple math. If you set up two or more EM waves of equal frequency (and/or the requisite harmonic, say 1/4 wave, etc) to collide at a location where the focal point of both/multiple waves are alpha-90 (peak wave positive amplitude) and alpha-270 (peak wave negative amplitude) and use the ionosphere (and/or the earth) as a reflector it is possible to create a wave of increasing amplitude (actively assisted standing wave). It's basically the way a laser works, except lasers have mirrors and brewster windows, but remember that whether it's light or microwaves, it's all electromagnetic radiation ;-)

Anything is possible, it's simply a question of probabilities until proven otherwise ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Damn, man...mind blown. Now I have to read a bunch of technical stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Considering that HAARP only broadcasts in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band and microwaves
use frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz (super high frequency) its very unlikely that this is
something that frys people. Look at the antenna array, its not setup for microwaves nor does it have the
directionality necessary, no feed horns, waveguides, nothing for transmission of those GHZ frequencies..

Here is an antenna used for microwave transmission..
I just did a google search for typical microwave antenna, ok, nothing special.
thumbs.dreamstime.com...
Nothing out of the ordinary here, just what we see every day..

Here I did a search for typical high frequency antenna.
www.ece.clemson.edu...
Pretty common HF stuff.. Large long elements made for HF. Driven, reflectors and directors as well.

So which one does HAARP more closely resemble.. You decide...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Don't living things explode when you put them in a microwave?
I've seen ants get caught inside one and they all 'pop' one by one.

Just saying would like more precise forensic data on the remains before jumping to conclusions. And I do believe in SHC it's been verified to a great degree yet still remains a mystery as to what causes it to happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is as old as the X-Files dudes. My avatar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join