It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli police savagely beat American teen U.S lodges "strong protest"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This video is Of Israeli police beating the Tar out a 15 year old American that was in the country visiting relatives.

The U.S has lodged a "strong protest"

The U.S. has lodged a strong protest over the savage beating delivered to an American teen from Florida was attending the funeral of his cousin who was murdered in Israel this past week, according to Haaretz.

The teen, identified by the State Department as Tariq Khdeir, 15, of Tampa, Florida, alleged to be the person seen in two different videos, laying passively on the ground as two Israeli Border Police officers punch and kick him before carrying his unconscious body away.

Ok well what exactly is a "strong protest" ? Is that like look guys we are very disappointed in you. We still love ya though.....

link
If this has been posted mods please delete.

edit on 6-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Are they lodging a Strong Protest about all the domestic police beatings happening in the US?
edit on 6-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Knowing how our youth talk, I wonder what he was saying to them before they kicked him unconscious. I would bet a stream of FUs, but I can tell you as bad as many police here in America seem to be the police in other parts of the world have nothing holding them back from beating someone to death if they so desire.

The kid actually looks pretty good compared to what a boot can really do.

edit on 6-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Back off Israelis, only our police can beat our people savagely!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Are they lodging a Strong Protest about all the domestic police beatings happening in the US?

I was wondering the same thing.
I was imagining many US thugs sitting back and saying "he was resisting"...
Imagine how bad it is over there when 99.9 percent of the atrocities don't even see the light of day.
The US needs to pull ALL funding from israeli terrorists and allow them to fight for themselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please add to the existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closed.

new topics

top topics

join