It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly figure of an unknown male...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is my first post and I am quite excited! Not only as it is a first, but also about the photo I am sharing...

Background on me - I have had MANY amazing experiences in my 44 year life - ranging from seeing dead relatives aged 4 years to witnessing full body entities and many, many UFOs both here in the UK and in Japan where I have lived in the past. I do feel very priveledged to have had these experiences despite other peoples negative attitudes when I trying to convince them that these were real experiences.

This photograph was originally posted on Facebook by a female friend living in Harlow, Essex here in the UK. She told me she no longer has the original shot with any data as she deleted it (for whatever reasons). The picture was taken by her young son inside her living room a few years ago with a phone camera. She was 100% positive she and the child were the only two people in the room at that time. She is a single mother. The very clear image of what I believe is a male with stubble and dark hair naked from the torso up, was located where she said there was a stack of flooring waiting to be laid. There was nothing or nobody else in the location when the picture was taken. I hope you are as astounded and excited by the picture as me and apologise for any further lack of data. The file I am uploading has been saved to my laptop via Facebook...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Creepy stuff.
Thats quite a good picture. No messing with Pareidolia needed its quite clear its a male man.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If that is a ghost, it is clearly seen.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am only able to take my friend's word for this, but have a very strong belief she is telling the truth. Shame we have no original data because I think this is probably the clearest capture of a dead person I have ever seen...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks like the profile of John Lennon.

Though why that should appear on some random photo taken by some random person in Essex is a mystery.

Photographic anomaly, certainly.

I'm not big on the idea that ghosts can appear on photos; if the human eye can't see it why should a camera be able to?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
I thought it looked more like Rowan Atkinson, more Bean than Blackader.

But that's probably because when I think of Lennon he has long hair.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Looks like an extra from star trek. Ensign dead-soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
First of all we don't have the original picture. Bummer! But that doesn't detract from this one being interesting.

However. We have no way of knowing whether the child has a toy in his hand. We also have no way of knowing whether there is a picture on some table or desk that is reflected in the mirror.

What we can see, is that this might be the first genuine ghost picture where the ghost has shrunk. Is that what they do when they waste away?

I'll accept that the ghost might be reflected in the mirror and therefore seem smaller, but that would make the ghost be poking through the floor - due to the angle in the mirror.

I think not.

Therefore it must be a reflection of a picture or a deliberate hoax.
IMHO

Also I think that if ghosts are real we should see an awful lot of them in young womens bedrooms or in bathrooms. "Big Brother" shows and other reality shows have taught me that whenever boobs are mentioned in the paper or TV guide then viewing numbers go sky high. Why should ghosts be different?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

well that is certainly a creepy looking chap, almost to small to be a man. the bone structure is small yet the skin looks gaunt,tight and old. kind of reminds me of a LOTR goblin, some strange little entity probably attached to the child in the photo.
I would certainly be concerned if this guy turned up in a photo anywhere near my child, but more investigation would be needed.

If of course its real.
Photo is annoyingly fuzzy.

Interesting one

edit on 6-7-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Yes its definately look shrunk and perpective gives it off. I wonder if the child has a glove puppet, kids love puppets and there are some very realistic ones too.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The friend who posted the picture originally on Facebook is genuine and I am sure has no knowledge of Photoshop or editing software. The photo was taken by her young daughter 6 years ago. The daughter took the picture of her younger brother hence the poor quality and fuzziness I believe. As far as I am concerned the disparity in size only convinces me more that this is genuinely the best picture I have ever seen of a ghost.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
The friend who posted the picture originally on Facebook is genuine and I am sure has no knowledge of Photoshop or editing software. The photo was taken by her young daughter 6 years ago. The daughter took the picture of her younger brother hence the poor quality and fuzziness I believe. As far as I am concerned the disparity in size only convinces me more that this is genuinely the best picture I have ever seen of a ghost.

I quote your own OP.
"The picture was taken by her young son inside her living room a few years ago with a phone camera. She was 100% positive she and the child were the only two people in the room at that time."

And you have lost on points.
Game, set and match.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Not sure that slight factual details instantly destroy the credibility of the photo but...

The reason I changed the original fact that her son took the picture, is that after posting I went back and checked on the Facebook post again in which I then realised I had made a mistake and she had written it was her daughter who took the picture 6 years ago. I then realised my error and updated the post. Hope you can believe this explanantion and try to keep an open mind on what is after all a very open minded topic...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That is a strange picture, how old was the daughter when it was taken?

It is a little like some of the horrors where only children can see/detect ghosts.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Good catch! The guy appears to be kneeling on the floor in the background, thus giving the illusion he is small in the photo compared to where the child is standing. Maybe he is concerned about the floor that is waiting to be laid; maybe trying to help?

Ghosts are real. I've seen several myself, with my own eyes. I don't need to have others believe me; there will always be skeptics until they see one for themselves, or become one.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i 2nd what Sled says, it does look like he is either kneeling or probably sat on a chair if theres a table n chairs behind the child ?, its good though. i wouldn't say he was naked from the waste up though, looks like he has a black jumper on but something in the way?

i have a picture of something definately paranormal from a graveyard and theres no way i would post it - ever, just to have people say its a photoshop or fake or whatsnot.
edit on 14Sunday31ppAmerica/Chicago63114 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Not sue, but will ask my friend and get back to you asap

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
First of all we don't have the original picture. Bummer! But that doesn't detract from this one being interesting.

However. We have no way of knowing whether the child has a toy in his hand. We also have no way of knowing whether there is a picture on some table or desk that is reflected in the mirror.

What we can see, is that this might be the first genuine ghost picture where the ghost has shrunk. Is that what they do when they waste away?

Apparently, they are supposed to disintegrate from a single coherent figure into a loosely connected collection of colored spheres.

It is possible for cameras to see things that human eyes can't see, simply due to the different elements and molecules used to make up the sensors. Cameras can see into infra-red or ultra-violet, at super low-light levels and super fast shutter speeds. For examples, a digital camera can see the blinking of a remote control.

But in this case, the simplest explanation is that the little kid is holding a picture of a relative.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The entity in question is pretty solidly manifesting. Appears to maybe be sitting. Wondering if there was any odd activity prior or after at the location where the image was taken?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Look at the patterns on the walls. On the left side there is a thermostat and light switch that are the size of the ghost man's head. A very miniature ghost. The kid is much larger.
I think it's probably pareidolia. I never would have noticed it until you said what to look for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join