It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No One Applauds This Woman Because They’re Too Creeped Out At Themselves To Put Their Hands Togeth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

Except there is NO shortage of food! Food is mismanaged...If you have the coin, you have the food!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Nope, don't need to season it...it tastes good anyway....but seasoning makes it taste even better. I know some dodgy stuff happens in the US, but I'm from the great southern state of South Australia and we have fantastic untainted local produce.

Guess what.....extra virgin olive oil, cracked pepper and salt are great over veggies in a roasting pan too.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
If most people look the other way when humans are abused, why would it be surprising that they turn a blind eye to animal abuse?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's a tough mouthful to swallow and I'm all for more compassion and awareness in all aspects of human life, especially when it comes to our treatment of animals and the horrible factory farms... but one word kept popping into my awareness... overpopulation.

If we had free ranges for all the animals consumed... I'm curious, would there be any forests left? The shrinking Amazon and beef comes to mind.

I think we should either make contraceptives free and easily available for all or just perfect growing meat in a test-tube... real world problems are problems because there are no easy solutions as yet... in most cases, that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join