It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Je$$e Jack$on Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This was long, but I cut and pasted here.

It's very much an article from 'the extreme right'
but it makes a point about Jesse Jackson that
can be discussed here. Who IS Jackson as
opposed to who WAS Jackson.

Example -
A few decades ago, Jesse Jackson told black
America that abortion was killing black people and
that any black person who supported abortion
was 'selling out' to the mass murder of blacks by
the white majority. Now Jesse Jackson supports
abortion. Did he (using his words) 'sell out'?

So .... is Jesse Jackson really a servant of the people,
or is he a self serving opportunist? If he really is just
a self serving opportunist, is it okay to say so or do you
risk being falsely accused of being a racist because the
person who is being called on shaking down is black?

(I think most politicians are self serving opportunists.
Call me cynical ... but the 'public servant' politician is
an endangered species - at least that's what I think).

I think Jesse Jackson had his time, and it has gone by.
I can't take him seriously. There are others in the dem
party who are much more believeable and who seem to
have much more integrity ... Obama and Rep. Ford for
instance. Of course Rev. Jackson (BTW - exactly what
CHURCH is he Rev. of???) can exercise his right to free
speech here in America ... but I wonder who exactly is
still listening to him (and why?)?

americandaily.com
By Doug Hagin
(12/01/04)
Excerpt:

Jackson has been holding rallies in recent days to bring attention to the Ohio voting results, which Jackson claims, are in doubt somehow. In doubt? George W. Bush won and John Kerry lost, no doubt exists in the minds of rational Americans.

Je$$e Jackson, however, as well as the rest of the far-left are going to attempt to bring into question the legitimacy of the Bush election victory.

They have insulted and demeaned the residents of the red states as stupid, classless, and ignorant. They have labeled these Americans as racists and hate-mongers. They have threatened to lead the charge to leave America and flee to Canada. They have apologized to the �rest of the world� for re-electing George W. Bush. They have continued to bash Bush as an evil international criminal, compared him to Hitler, and called him a terrorist. And they thought they were ready to lead America? When they act like spoiled children who are told, they cannot have a candy bar.

Now Je$$e Jackson is in Ohio stirring up these inane people, telling them what their victim mentality wants to hear. He is telling them there are real questions about who really won this election when there are not any such questions. He is telling them they were robbed, that their votes were either not counted or not counted properly.

This, of course, is nothing new for Jackson. He has long made his living off stirring up people and dividing them along racial and political lines. That the majority of Liberals have yet to catch on to the truth about Je$$e Jackson�s status as a con-artist and shakedown artist is a sad commentary on their ability to think instead of feel their way through life.

Jackson, of course, knows full well how to play on the emotions of the left. Moreover, he does it very well. He could tell them to grow up and move on. He could advise them to re-examine why they lost instead of acting as if they have lost their collective minds. However, if Jackson were to do these things it would negatively affect his favorite nation, Donation.

When Je$$E Jackson says �The integrity of our election process is on trial�, we know what he really means. �Send me more money, I need more money or I might have to actually work for a living.� It is truly pathetic that a person like this can attain the status Jackson has. He is a liar and a scam artist who divides people and creates racial tension for personal gains. Yet the media is always there whenever he decides to exploit some new event or news item.

Full Story

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jackson's a hypocrite.

I would agree, being white with a bit of Cherokee, that the abortion industry tends to target blacks, a la Margaret Sanger, Planned Butcherhood founder. Where are most abortion clinics? Where there are the most blacks--inner cities. I think black people need to wake up to what's going on here! I'm wondering why most of them vote Democrat!

Jackson and his buddy Al Sharpton just like to stir things up. They are the real racists. Racism knows no race--it's not just whites.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Jackson is a shakedown artist. Remember that he shook down Budweiser for the benefit of his son. Most recently, Verizon paid him off to the tune of more than $3M.

He tried to spout moral authority to a talk show host recently, till the host asked him about his illegitimate children. Then he hung up.

He is a joke and an embarrasment. I don't know why the black community still supports him.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nothing in this material addressed the facts of voting irregularities, Diebold machine corruption, conflict of interest of its CEO, wholesale disenfranchisement of voters, lockout of observers from counting rooms over trumped up "terroris threats" or other criminal and fraudulent actions that bring voting integrity into question.

Sure, demean Jackson and ignore the erosion of democracy. Typical. A trivial story to take your eyes off the machinery of corruption.

Anyway, it must feel good to have Jackson-bashing in one thread for the kind of "rational Americans" posting their concerns here.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Nothing in this material addressed the facts of voting irregularities, Diebold machine corruption, conflict of interest of its CEO, wholesale disenfranchisement of voters, lockout of observers from counting rooms over trumped up "terroris threats" or other criminal and fraudulent actions that bring voting integrity into question.

Anyway, it must feel good to have Jackson-bashing in one thread for the kind of "rational Americans" posting their concerns here.

I thought this was the question asked by the author:

So .... is Jesse Jackson really a servant of the people,
or is he a self serving opportunist? If he really is just
a self serving opportunist, is it okay to say so or do you
risk being falsely accused of being a racist because the
person who is being called on shaking down is black?

There are at least a dozen threads going on that discuss "the facts of voting irregularities, Diebold machine corruption, conflict of interest of its CEO, wholesale disenfranchisement of voters, lockout of observers from counting rooms over trumped up "terroris threats" or other criminal and fraudulent actions that bring voting integrity into question". Why start another one?

Look at it this way: it is also an opportunity for JJ apologists to feign offense and ignore his corrupt ways.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The intention of the article cited by the author of this thread was to discredit the examination and audit of voting irregularities by discrediting Jesse Jackson, pure and simple. That purpose is not disguised in any way.

Shoot the messenger. Care nothing for your voting rights, you are in a nation state moving towards autocracy, and being manipulated to lap it up.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Shoot the messenger. Care nothing for your voting rights, you are in a nation state moving towards autocracy, and being manipulated to lap it up.

They will care soon enough, soon as the noose starts winding tighter around their necks, pitty we wont be chit chatting on the defunct Internet then to say i told you so.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No, we're not being manipulated. It's just that, being from this country, we know better than anyone that when Jesse Jackson shows up at an event, it is certainly not for altruistic purposes. He is the epitome of a self-serving slimeball, and I am surprised that he still wields any influence in this country.

For those in third world countries, and the under-educated, he still does have the appeal of a "human rights worker". Just remember to count the silverware after he leaves.

new topics

top topics

join