It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to take Spain as part of the caliphate.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I know next to nothing about the bible but people should investigate ISIS - Nimrod - Tower of Babel.

The Tower of Babel was the original 1 World Government & suspect much the same about this movement - I mean Obama couldn't even say ISIS with a straight face in the Rose Garden so he started calling it ISIL.

It's a Globalist scheme funded by the West - where did this Army come out of nowhere with all these shiny new Toyota pick up trucks with RPG's mounted on them.
lol

Obama wanted a second front in Syria & nobody believed that Chemical Weapons BS - so they create an Army out of thin air with fresh equipment...yup.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: mr-lizard

Also where will it end? Where will they define their imaginary borders?

By their logic I claim all of the ocean in the name of my forefathers - protozoa.

What an absolute bunch of Richard Craniums.

Starred simply because of "Richard Cranium"! I'm stealing that one

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Kratos40

Actually, if you see their original plan it only goes up to Morocco. I am sorry, Spain will not tolerate this. Period. This is nonsense.

The first map they released had Spain in black too and it had the name they say it was originally called emblazoned across it.

I think it's nonsense too, the world wouldn't let this happen...

We will defend Spain. They can take all of Northern Africa for all I care. They will NOT take España.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
tHESE CALIPHATE GUYS SLAY ME.......................

Which, of course, is their plan...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The "world" won't let this happen?

Really?

Just how are the "world citizens"

going to counter the globalist oligarchy's manipulations, geo-political, genocidal, deadly games in such regards?

The oligarchy has almost
--all the military power;
--all the economic power;
--all the political power;
--all the medial power;
--all the entertainment power;
--all the educational institutions power;
--all the medical care power;
--all the transportation power;
--all the energy industry power;
--almost all the food producing & sales power;

Sooooo . . . how is it that citizens are going to prevent it?

Shoot--France will be Islamic within a relatively short time MERELY FROM BIRTH-RATES.

How is it that Spain squeezed on one side from Morocco and from the other side by Islamic France . . . how is it that Spain will endure?

They are moot questions . . . . the oligarchy will probably stage a massively depopulating WW III before then . . . chaos will reign massively . . . and the global government and one world religion will have been thrown forcefully onto the world stage . . . incorporating a morphed Islam as the world religion or obliterating it on the way to an overt satan worshiping one world religion.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

ooops

I meant . . .

almost all the MEDICAL [system] power
. . . particularly exotic life-saving techniques, curing techniques, preventative info

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugOut
Spain they won't get. Now France on the other hand could be taken over by ISIS or any other reasonably "motivated" group in about 10 days I would think based on their past history in conflicts.

ISIS is enjoying much of their success in Syria and Iraq, two countries that are a "vacuum" as far as a strong government/military presence. I feel their success will be fairly short lived and generally isolated to where they are right now. The problem will be the "off shoot" groups that spin off the main group and influence jihadi groups around the globe. It will be bloody in many places if their influence grows unchecked over the next few months.

This far the Obama administration has made one bad decision after another in this region opening the door for Russia and Iran to expand their influence. With the Iraqi central government unable to agree on anything ISIS appears to be consolidating their current hold in Iraq. I don't see ISIS being able to expand much further so for me the question is will ISIS be able to hold the line and keep what they have?

Europe is under an Umbrella, ie. they're in union and each has allies there, the whole continent, and abroad. So, don't see any of that going down in the least.

In fact, if they act outright now, they'll be squashed like a bug and I hope they get squashed like a bug, they are a group of demons. If any in that group can be redeemed, give them the chance to turn themselves in.
edit on 6-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Unlikely to get Spain for a while. ISIS/ISIL would in the meantime have to conquer or have alliances with: Jordan, Israel, Egypt/ Palestinians(Shia), LIbya, Algeria and Morocco for their "forces" to be able to attack and conquer Spain.

This rhetoric is the usual rubbish they come out with when they have had a "victory".

Nothing to worry about Spain as you have British Gibraltar to protect you.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Attacks and conquest are two very different things they may as well add the US to the list and plan a manned mission to Titan

Very true. I tried to make the point a week or so ago that guerilla strategy, which encompasses terrorism with organizations like this, is dependent on not capturing and holding key locations. To do that it takes a bureaucracy of some sort, and definitely takes a more conventional military force. So to achieve such aims a group like this would have to begin transitioning from strictly a guerilla warfare strategy to a more conventional warfare strategy. And when they do that they become MUCH more vulnerable to conventional military measures by opposing forces.

The very reason that the US could not beat the insurgency into submission in either Iraq or Afghanistan is the same reason why the Soviets couldn't do it, and the same reason why guerilla warfare has been adopted for centuries...It is hard to know who the enemy is and where they are located. Once you start controlling and occupying cities, and trying to defend them, the boundaries become a bit more defined, which again makes them more vulnerable to conventional military grand strategies, operational strategies, and tactics. This is because these three main levels of operations have existed in one form or another for centuries and even millennia, and although the technology has changed some aspects many remain the same. All except operational strategy, which was not developed until about the 19th century, or not "fully" developed anyway.

But there are also exceptions. For instance, ISIS could take a city, and then simply wait for a recapturing attack to come, and then flee said city. Of course this does not seem to be what they would like to do, but it is much more realistic. Every single city cannot be fortified by those opposing ISIS, but if a city could be fortified there is virtually no way such a group could take it. It seems we might be seeing a shift in guerilla warfare strategy altogether, because the capturing of cities has never been a high priority for such forces, at least not when there is any opposition.

Another thing to consider is that the larger the force, the more logistics necessary to sustain it. Guerilla forces work better when the numbers are small, like Che Guevara said, simply because they must live off the land. A massive army could live off the land, but only if they are constantly on the move. So if they are well-funded they will have a better chance of actually attempting to realize their goals, but again, the larger the supply network the more vulnerable it becomes. So I do not see such an organization developing into anything more than what we've seen with prior terrorist organizations. There are many more factors to consider, and there are even counter arguments to some of the points I have made in this post.

The only other major consideration regarding the success of ISIS would be whether they could truly unite a large portion of the Muslim population. I mean if you had a massive number of terrorists, who were self-sufficient and not dependent on a central organization for leadership and supply, then it would be harder to defeat an uprising. This is the same thing the US government should fear. With enough people many things are possible. But it is impossible to beat an insurgency if it is large enough, and if these large cells are autonomous. As soon as they are all dependent, if that thing they are dependent on is taken away, turmoil follows. And turmoil is not good for war. At least not for the side experiencing it.
edit on 7/6/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Great postJiggy but something to remember is the vital and powerful addition of religion into the mix. The beaurocratic network for logistics and governance is and has been in place for a long time via Islam and community mosques, there is no 'battle for hearts and minds' to be fought. Merely a hardening of one and radicalization of the other.

By its nature Islam believes its destiny is to be the worlds only religion and it is obligated to fulfil its destiny. It would be foolish to underestimate this threat to world peace. Things can go South real fast! Behind all this tension massive forces are shifting..
Dark clouds gather,
A storm is coming I fear.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BugOut

What you call "bad" decisions, the admin might call something else entirely. I think they're batting 1,000 on their plans for the ME and it's all going according to plan.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I knew it!

On the first ISIS takeover map posted on ATS, it didn't show Spain. But RT posted their own kind of map, which included Spain in it. Though I posted it on the thread, no one gave attention to it.

Here's the map: cdn.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Oh boy oh boy, just what this world needs. More fanatic extremists going around trying to claim land in the name of god. Just another day on planet Earth folks. Nothing to see here. The carnival continues.

Let's see if they even act on their words. They probably won't, but their probably dumb enough to do it. I can already tell that their starting to get too ambitious and cocky. If they mess with the right country/alliances, such as NATO, they will get smashed on no problem. Some captured American weapons/vehicles isn't going to do much when you've got drones and gunships paying you a visit.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignEve

I believe they are referring to the Moorish Kingdoms that inhabited Spain in the early Medieval period, prior to the Spanish Reconquest.

If they are claiming Iberia, then I also expect they'd want the Balkans as well - all the way up to Vienna, which is where the European armies finally stopped the Ottoman expansion.

I'd like to see them try, though. They have to get their act together in their own lands first before looking outwards and I wouldn't say they are particularly secure there.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Er, what?

Link please, as this is news to me and I'd like to think I have a finger on the pulse.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BugOut
Spain they won't get. Now France on the other hand could be taken over by ISIS or any other reasonably "motivated" group in about 10 days I would think based on their past history in conflicts.

Oh, give over with the French are cowards nonsense, it's totally false and this is coming from an Englishman, genetically refined to hate all things French!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ISIS dont have a chance in the wider region let alone in Europe! They had a shock tactic that certainly caught all by shock, but its a classic case of a great assault overstating the actual combined ability of ISIS. Look what they were up against, an Iraqi army, fragmented, isolated and that was just about an army and they still haven't taken Iraq. In Syrai where they have had funds, military hardware and training by US, still cant defeat Assad, spend more time killing each other. The distance ISIS covered in Iraq was mainly made up of other tribes in areas agreeing to align themselves with ISIS for the greater good of the ongoing Sunni vs Shia (vs Kurd and any other tribes and Islamic off shoots in the region) conflict. The actual capability of ISIS would struggle against Jordan, which is probably its next target, if a next target has been identified. Saudi Arabia would wipe them from the map, Iran the same...So now they say they have designs on Spain? lol ISIS have achieved the first part of what they wanted to achieve, now they will simply look to consolidate that, that is all. This whole issue is a set up with US behind it but the orgins lay with Israel who never want Iraq to emerge again as a power in the region.

Even talk of France, who do have an issue with Muslims, as most countries do, the issue is mute. Intelligence across Europe are monitoring these people like hawks. Do you think they could have the organisation and ability to claim a region, let alone a country, for themselves? I do believe that if left, Muslims will slowly look to take regions in countries where they hold significant population figures. In the UK, I could see Yorkshire, France would be some province around Marseille. However, believe me, the only all muslim control they will get is an area thats basically a ghetto that they all get shoved in to under the pretence of having their own region. Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Those flea-infested bums cannot "take" anything.

All they are capable of is random, occasional terror attacks which within their limited brains obviously means "to take" a country respective to spread their religious belief.

It's actually pretty sad. I *LIVE* in Spain right now and we have LOTS of Muslims here. Marocco is very close. I have Muslims down in the pool as we speak right now..and Muslims are my neighbors!

Those ***s from ISIS make any Muslims look bad and I HATE MYSELF for starting to dislike Muslims...since I know that not all Muslims are like those ISIS bums. It's like saying that all Westerners are like WBC religious extremists. Fact is that likely most Muslims are entirely normal people. ISIS doesn't spread their religions....what they will achieve is that anyone will start hating Muslims because of them..exactly the opposite...
edit on 7/7/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I feel the same, do they still poke us for dunkirk?!? (Probably!)

At the end of the day it was the elitist leaders of France who surrendered , not the people - we would do well to remember one of the best known resistance movements of recent history, and how essential to our victory they were.

This is why ISIS would never succeed in European countries, especially England - because most of us would fight them to the death to protect our families, I don't want to have to be a sacrifice - but rather me than my boy.

ISIS/ISIL Evil murdering pussies.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

We need to embrace the peaceful 75% of Islam and build a closer relationship with them than the radicals can,

Otherwise we really could be in trouble! 300 millions nutters is enough thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join