It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to take Spain as part of the caliphate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
rt.com...

A group of jihadists claiming to be part of ISIS have vowed to invade Spain along with all other “occupied lands” in a video posted on the web.

The men say Spain is the land of their forefathers and that they are prepared to die for their nascent Islamic State.

So it seems the caliphate they so desire is creeping into Europe now. I'm not sure what's going to happen. Maybe we'll see an increase in terrorist activity (I sincerely hope not by the way). Also where will it end? Where will they define their imaginary borders?

Spain, Portugal, France?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Land of their "forefathers".
No, let's not get ahead of ourselves now - I believe they are currently residing in the land of their "forefathers".
I suppose the Spaniards should go back and claim south America because you know... they occupied it for some time so it's obviously the land of their "forefathers" - vile.

/end sarcasm

~Sovereign

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Are they smoking crack?

Clearly they're enjoying some sort of victory party supplied with some of Afghanistan's finest heroine just outside of Baghdad somewhere, and said something outrageous at the end of the night while peak

I mean what else do you say to something like this.. Lol

I'd expect it would go down something like this

edit on 5-7-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
tHESE CALIPHATE GUYS SLAY ME.......................

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just for reference - Last month 8 people were arrested in Spain for plotting attacks.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Just for reference - Last month 8 people were arrested in Spain for plotting attacks.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Attacks and conquest are two very different things they may as well add the US to the list and plan a manned mission to Titan

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Europe is becoming more and more infested with Islamofacists anyway. It doesn't seem like much of a stretch to see them taking over all of Europe if they bide their time and European governments keep catering to these people.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This puts into a new perspective the law that has been recently voted in the EU about countries in Europe uniting to take control of a country who's government would be overthrown, or who's allegiance would shift, by trying to "leave" EU agreements or what.

There was a thread about it a few days ago, but I can't say what its title was. :/ hmm...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Also where will it end? Where will they define their imaginary borders?

By their logic I claim all of the ocean in the name of my forefathers - protozoa.

What an absolute bunch of Richard Craniums.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Sublimecraft because: meh

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Turkey is going to have to give land to the Kurds as a buffer. Turkey did everything we (the US) wanted them to, including giving our Al-Qaeda troops Sarin gas to blame Syria for. Now that we own the Chechnians our Caliphate is poised to turn Turkey in to an abattoir to bring back the Old Time Religion. We can invade from Syria & Iraq and with our financial moves into Bulgaria, we can crush the Turkish government and leap-frog from Turkey into Europe.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Spain they won't get. Now France on the other hand could be taken over by ISIS or any other reasonably "motivated" group in about 10 days I would think based on their past history in conflicts.

ISIS is enjoying much of their success in Syria and Iraq, two countries that are a "vacuum" as far as a strong government/military presence. I feel their success will be fairly short lived and generally isolated to where they are right now. The problem will be the "off shoot" groups that spin off the main group and influence jihadi groups around the globe. It will be bloody in many places if their influence grows unchecked over the next few months.

This far the Obama administration has made one bad decision after another in this region opening the door for Russia and Iran to expand their influence. With the Iraqi central government unable to agree on anything ISIS appears to be consolidating their current hold in Iraq. I don't see ISIS being able to expand much further so for me the question is will ISIS be able to hold the line and keep what they have?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Europe is becoming more and more infested with Islamofacists anyway. It doesn't seem like much of a stretch to see them taking over all of Europe if they bide their time and European governments keep catering to these people.

It's definitely a stretch at the minute...

ISIS IMO has some great breeding grounds to grow and tbh, much of these countries ISIS are taking control and a foothold in are confused, weak, and not at all organised, I can see ISIS growing an increasing threat to all those who boarder the ME, but I think that's where the party ends with an epic dismantling

They severely lack IQ & technology and weaponry but make up for it partly in courage which = cannon fodder

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I highly doubt they can/will take Spain, but if they do, then we will known that ISIS is funded by a Super Power. Perhaps an Islamic revolution in Spain benefits the EU's plan of consolidation.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

They and their founding books/documents tell quite plainly where they are "destined" to end it.

NOT UNTIL

100% OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS UNDER THE SHARIA LAW OF ISLAM.

--been practicing wearing the burka yet, ladies?

--been practicing killing your daughters, men, for BEING raped?

No?

Oh, you've been too busy practicing sleeping with 4 wives?

I see.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That had me up and dancing.......then rolling around on the floor with laughter.

Brilliant.

Swag = fail.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Realistically the land they have conquered is all the land they are likely to conquer...with maybe a few more gains in the same countries they are already occupying. Once you start talking about countries like Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey....those countries have plenty of military hardware. They could put a world of hurt on ISIS should they so choose. These are the countries they have to get through just to make it to Spain. No amount of IED's going off in Madrid is gonna make them just surrender to the Caliphate. They would have to get an army there. An army requires supplies and logistical support. Unless they get some kind of answer for F-16's , guided missiles and drones they'd be wise to not bite off more than they can chew.
edit on 5-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Nope! It won't happen. We pushed them out before, and we will push them away again.
Not on my watch. That's for sure!

Kratos

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So it seems the caliphate they so desire is creeping into Europe now. I'm not sure what's going to happen. Maybe we'll see an increase in terrorist activity (I sincerely hope not by the way). Also where will it end? Where will they define their imaginary borders?

Spain, Portugal, France?

Although this is a pretty scary concept it's not new ground, Spain isn't a new area they suddenly decided they want, it was part of the map they revealed as their target for the Islamic State. Is there any reason Spain has it's own thread and North Africa or Greece (for example) don't?...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Spain, Portugal, France?

Although this is a pretty scary concept it's not new ground, Spain isn't a new area they suddenly decided they want, it was part of the map they revealed as their target for the Islamic State. Is there any reason Spain has it's own thread and North Africa or Greece (for example) don't?...

Actually, if you see their original plan it only goes up to Morocco. I am sorry, Spain will not tolerate this. Period. This is nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

Actually, if you see their original plan it only goes up to Morocco. I am sorry, Spain will not tolerate this. Period. This is nonsense.

The first map they released had Spain in black too and it had the name they say it was originally called emblazoned across it.

I think it's nonsense too, the world wouldn't let this happen...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join