It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia Lebouf, MK ultra, and Disney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Vigilante citizen

In the past few months, Shia LaBeouf has made strange public appearances, acted “erratically” and even got himself arrested for “criminal trespass, harassment and disorderly conduct”. Is Shia’s “meltdown” yet another case of a celebrity MK breakdown?

It seems we have another example of personality fracturing and the presence of a demonic force.

Was the “paper bag” incident actually a sick way for his handlers to humiliate him, perhaps to show that his career is purposely being destroyed? The bag incident occurred immediately after he stormed out of a news conference for the movie Nymphomaniac: Volume I, where he answered one question with a quote from French soccer player Eric Cantona: “When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.”

Interesting observation.

There does always seen to be a correlation with celebrities being humiliated before their careers are destroyed. Almost like a ritual.

edit on 7/5/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think it's pretty hard to say if someone is in fact Mk'd. That Monarch Butterfly though for example always appears in Music Videos around famous people.

Monarch Butterfly=Monarch Programming? The Evolution of someone splitting their personality from the cocoon and turning into a full on mind slave?

I really have no idea. MK-ULTRA defiantly exists, and Mind Control has existed since Ancient Egypt.

I just think it's hard to prove if someone is indeed Mind Controlled unless the handlers heavily hint at it. (which why would they?)

Good thread, I love Vigilant Citizen even though some of it might be COINTEL.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
It seems we have another example of personality fracturing and the presence of a demonic force.

Sure that is possible, it could be a demonic force or MK.

Another and much more likely scenario is it is yet another idiot drunk or drug user acting like an idiot.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He sure seems to follow the pattern of Disney kids that shoot fast and hard upward in the industry, only to burn out and go weird...

There is some mind control going on here...

I predict that he will continue to unravel...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I do not think he is insane, or mind controlled. He is making decent statements against the celebrity monster.
The plagiarism was intended and predetermined. It is a slant against the creative industry.

You can flat out steal someones idea, someones words, use them as your own and you are celebrated for it and treated as some sort of visionary.

I dont know. But i do not think it is mind control.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Look at this guys t shirt...

Is he Ashley Benson's boyfriend or her handler?...

That is one f**ked up shirt he is wearing...

disney/satan wtf

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All I know is I watched the incident go down with shia lebouf where he got knocked out at a bar in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, called Mad Bulls. He had a wild unmanageable temper back then. I see him as always being a little unstable and now that he's ch and has no accountability for his actions he acts out like a spoiled kid. BTW the fight he got knocked out in, he started too. And he got dropped in one hit, after swinging at another guy who wanted his autograph, and shia refused. The guy called him a F word ends with a G and tried to walk away. Shia went ballistic. then tried to blame the oteh guy when the cops showed up. Truth is he had been showing up to that bar with his entourage and acting like spoiled jackasses each time. Even head a lot of the staff mumble about not liking his crew around, other than for the fact that they were customers spending lots of money.

He's not under some sort of mind control, he's just an ass.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't think there is any malevolent force behind the breakdown of some of these young celebrities. With fame, either by design or consequence, people will become surrounded by "yes-men" and enablers. You can only be told that you can do no wrong before you actually start to believe it. Once you lose that grounding, that personal accountability, you're spectrum of right vs. wrong becomes skewed. Often, the distortion becomes so great that these celebrities actually lose touch with reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

by using mickeymouse ears over some occult imagery he is obviously a a high ranking MK Ultra operative

... but if an ATSer is seen in that shirt, he is obviously protesting the conspired darkness that surrounds disney.

oh but hes wearing it? he must be her handler, or he must be there to take her back to the underground compound for reprogramming...

people these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smirk

Hey smart mouth , I was just presenting what I thought was an F'd up shirt...

Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

Sheesh...

How would wearing that shirt be protesting the conspired darkness that surrounds disney?

Your sarcasm is a little confusing ...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I would blame it on the current inebriation. not anything deeper than that. haha
I couldnt say how wearing the shirt is some kind of protest, but why else wear it?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
He has anger issues and I predict he will be the next "active shooter." Look at him in these 2 videos. He needs to be knocked out more often, then he might mind his manners.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This isn't the first time he has acted out. He does it quite often.

When you grow up in the spotlight it messes with you, look at Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears etc

I highly doubt MK Ultra has anything to do with his behavior

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think the boy messed with too much acid. Acts exactly like my friend/neighbor before he went completely insane.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Cocaine's A Hell of a Drug.

(Rick James)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think its more him just acting like a spoiled rich kid.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The kid is a pretty good actor imo... good in Holes, Disturbia , Transformers 1 & 2 & Eagle Eye so hopefully he lays off the chemicals and gets his act together.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mind control or not, there is something weird going on with Disney's stable of young talent. Too many of them break down to think that the place is just fine with their talent.

top topics

join