It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Obama do after his time in office?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wanted to present this open-ended question to ATS because I think the community has a solid grasp on history, US political history in particular. I expect to LOL when I read a number of responses. Most members are witty, most hold overflowing disdain for politicians and most are informed. That said, I expect Obama to exit the public eye just as he entered... in a flash. Was he a top-notch constitutional lawyer -- absolutely not! Was he a great leader of anything -- I think not. I dont see him as an above average speaker. I dont think anyone around him would want to keep him around, for he has no valuable skills.

So, what will Obama resort to after his time in office??

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Take his million made in office and run laughing all the way to bank for a comfortable early retirement.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He'll do the same as any other President. Go on tour and write a book. Ex Presidents get paid big bucks to go and give a speech. Bush gets around 150K a speech and Clinton has made 106 million for all the speeches he has given. Not bad for just standing there reading a speech someone else wrote.

link   
He's going to do what every other President does. Rake in an unbelievable amount of money for speaking engagements, probably have somebody ghost write a memoir, open a presidential library and enjoy secret service protection for the rest of his days. Charitable organizations are also popular pastime for former presidents.

I imagine if he exits with an approval rating as low as it is currently, he'll be doing about as much campaigning as Bush, which is to say, not much if any.

link   
He will probably take his money, skip out of the country, and accept a pre-promised position in al-Qaeda; working to destroy America from the outside now, after working so long doing so from the inside. I look forwards to the videos of him in a turban holding and AK-47 spouting threats.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Take his million made in office and run laughing all the way to bank for a comfortable early retirement.

He doesn't have to run to the bank. It's direct deposited into one of the banks that bought him when he was running for office.
edit on 5-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeh- my response is "Basically, what he's doing now- playing golf."
He seems to have taken himself out of the equation on many an issue.
That skinny bear is loose.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThisIsMyRifle
He will probably take his money, skip out of the country, and accept a pre-promised position in al-Qaeda; working to destroy America from the outside now, after working so long doing so from the inside. I look forwards to the videos of him in a turban holding and AK-47 spouting threats.

Yeah right like he would take a pay cut. Don't you mean the Muslim Brotherhood instead of Al-Qaeda? They are the ones the right wingers keep claiming he supported so much.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have some predictions. I think that after leaving office Mr. and Mrs. Obama will separate. They may remain married, like the Bill and Hillary, but they will no longer live together. Mr. Obama will come out as a Muslim or a Homosexual after leaving office but not both. You know Muslims have that hypocritical thing about homosexuality. I also predict that Mr. Obama will be leaving the United States, for good, after leaving office, probably to a country with no extradition treaty with the United States. That's all I have for now. a reply to: six67seven

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What will Obama do after his time in office?

Shave the beard and cut loose all the while cashing in his 'for life' POTUS checks.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Answer: Who gives a s***? He sucks.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He doesn't have to run to the bank. It's direct deposited into one of the banks that bought him when he was running for office.

Who are you and what have you done with Buster?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He will take his fortune and move to Kenya where he will make himself a King of all africans. And he will live the lavish style he got used to while POTUS.
edit on 5-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: buster2010

Who are you and what have you done with Buster?

He had a Lapse of his sanity,,,, he's Back,,, Not To Worry, our beloved Buster is OK!!
Quote by Buster2010 in a relpy.

Yeah right like he would take a pay cut. Don't you mean the Muslim Brotherhood instead of Al-Qaeda? They are the ones the right wingers keep claiming he supported so much.

Yea, Buster remember this?

We,,, American's can Only Hope, they Leave Quietly and Quickly and Just Fad Away!
edit on 5-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I suppose he can give speeches at Harvard a couple times but like I said, the guy sucks at giving speeches. I guess its just sad a speech is always written by someone other than the president, book written by a ghost writer. The talentless hacks reign supreme. The Obamas remind me of the Kardasians.

By the way, I dont think he has "a fortune". Thats an overstatement. Millions of dollars isnt much these days in relation to whats actually "a fortune". The dollar will continue to lose value. Id love to see him leave the country! YES HE CAN!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
He'll move on to the U.N. and continue to assert his Messiah complex.

top topics

join