It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Army of the Republic newly created in Maine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OK so new here, I know I'm supposed to give an into myself which I will but first I wanted to say that I called the number at the top of the article and talked to David Robinson for a bit. According to him this is the real deal. Now of course he could be a wack job but who knows? Apparently it's in the process of being reviewed by the Pentagon, which leads to the question of will they support it. General Ham was part of the Joint Chiefs before he stepped down so it makes sense that he would still have sway. What all this means for our country I'm unsure.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: StandUpAmerica
I just had a conversation a few moments ago with Major General Paul E Vallely U.S. Army (Retired) in which we were discussing whether or not the UN had the capabilities of trying to exert any form of takeover of U.S. Sovereignty. I think we can all live with his answer....

His reply was,

"The UN cannot even run itself or fight a war....nonsense."

General Vallely said something last year that really got my attention during an interview:

“I pray for another George Washington to appear within the year and lead us.” www.wnd.com...

Not only would this be a real miracle if it happened, it would take even a greater miracle to keep him alive.

But the General is in fact correct, this HAS to happen eventually.

I believe that Ken Peters actually saw it predicted in a vision BTW...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Exactly, because we are no longer in a country under In god we trust. At least mine anyway. Nor were we ever. One nation' under God is much too vague. It all boils down to two option decisions. Good or evil. All things will pass away regardless of any lifetime. Where will the earth be in another 3 billion trillion centuries from now? No man or woman should ever give in to a government that breaks the law of Truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Taking into account all the Retired Generals who somehow decided to end their Terms. go into retirement,etc. Now? You spent one's Life doing this, fighting the Good Fight, risking the Lives of Others and somehow just when all Hell is ready to spring up, I have no words for this!

Nothing to see here. What? Are you that stupid to notice something wrong here, that the Picture has been repainted? If it's not on the News being Covered; like what happening down at the Border, Hello? Then more likely it may be something to consider then how the News used weeks just about some missing plane.

Logic should seem to kick in just about now, Reasoning should be working with Logic also. Toss in some WTF? And what do we have? A Big Mess just waiting to come out from Hell Itself. A Troll will claim all is well, followed by correcting, or cut your words Sharply.

What? Does one think a General would go out without a Fight? That Honor means nothing? What is left is Too Many People are Taking Stupid Pill's! Respect, Trust, Love and Honor you are tossing out the window! People keep this kind of Thinking, In God We Trust Meant Nothing to the Ones who Gave their Lives on this Idea!

Some of you should be Ashamed!

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ZorgHeavyIndustries

That is absolutely amazing! Thanks for giving him a ring.

I was afraid he really was dreaming up some fantasy to promote his book. On top of that, I thought my thread was dead... and now this.

I'm speechless.

I have also see more supporting evidence from David Wilcock, a person whose information I generally trust.

Post of David Wilcock:

We have a new insider source telling us that the plan for a massive geo-political change is definitely real. An ever-increasing number of people in the USG and other Cabal-run institutions are being clued in on it now that it’s so close.

This sounds weird, but I will tell you what I heard:

The “White Hats” in our military who are doing this are at least to a large degree right-wing Republicans who embrace the Constitution, the Second Amendment and Christianity, seeing that they are literally battling the devil in its form as the Cabal.

It is important to remember here that nothing is perfect, and even if you disagree with this political view, this is the group that has been willing to step up and take decisive action to save the planet from people who quite literally will kill us and kill everyone and everything, and migrate somewhere else, if they had the chance.

Bearing that in mind, what I heard from very credible new sources was quite interesting.

Do you remember the very strange Supreme Court decisions this past week?

There was much more to it than most people realized.

According to this source, each Supreme Court justice was individually approached and clued in on what is about to be happening. Apparently it is a very big change, involving mass arrests. It will probably lead to a huge housecleaning of all three branches of government, and particularly Congress and perhaps the high levels of the executive branch.

They were told that if they sided with the group that is soon going to be arrested, and agreed with this group politically, they themselves would be arrested along with them. The change will be big enough that being a Supreme Court Justice won’t mean anything, apparently.

This was wild, wild information. Who knows if it’s true. It is very interesting that there was a unilateral 9-0 vote on things this past week, and that two of the female justices discussed resigning.

Whatever they were shown must have been decisive and convincing enough that it left no doubt in their minds. I haven’t even read what Ben wrote yet, not a bit, but there were only 11 comments when I hit this so I figured I’d get it in early.

This could be ‘messy’ but I am having dreams suggesting that we are indeed very close. I don’t want to see people get hurt or killed. I also understand that some of that is unavoidable in order to accomplish this goal.

David Wilcock

edit on 8-7-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typos

So the above information is directly related to our current topic. An overthrow of the American government from the inside out!
edit on 8-7-2014 by antoinemarionette because: editing

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I see your point, infoseeker.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
is this is how a coup d'tat is commonly executed? that is, announced via a random blog, never realized or updated, and slowly forgotten?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
is this is how a coup d'tat is commonly executed? that is, announced via a random blog, never realized or updated, and slowly forgotten?

That seems to be the way of attempted coups in the USA - just like Operation American Spring - announce that you expect 20-30 million people to turn up to stage a coup, then get a few hundred then quietly fade away.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some of you have forgotten that the Streets have Rules, Bikers have Rules, Prisons have Rules, even the Law has Rules! Actually so would Satan, although not going there right now.

These Old School Rules hold Values. Trust, Honor, Respect, Duty followed by others down the line to a Tee. You need to Ask for Permission first from the Top Heads, one just does not Join a group and gets to run amonk! Even in the Gov their are some who Hold In God We Trust to a Tee!

So considering the Gun Laws being changed, lack of ammo these days. As The 5 Group's above having a meeting, All would agree; "# Is About To Go Down!" Plus the fact something else could be tossed into the Mix, Unexpected. All should be at Defcon 3!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
NATIONAL LIBERTY ALLIANCE

Here is a group that seems interesting.

They have a disclaimer dissing the aforeposted declaration.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

wow, people can just buy a website and post whatever the hell they want eh?

Thank god the first amendment is alive and well right?

With all this talk of coup and takeover it just makes me laugh.
edit on 9-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Shill alert! Level 1 warning! Shill incoming!

You want to know the problems I have with this whole situation? (I know you don't but I am going to post anyway)

1. I truly believe that such a coup would be a failure to launch. Forget Operation American Spring. Just look around at how many people are more concerned about the royal wedding or the Kardashians. They are much more concerned about their own little world to combine in a force powerful enough to even hold a candle to the US government. IMO it's another bunch of people getting together, unhappy and want change. Ok I get that but it's not going to just become some instantaneous attack of the will of the people and the government no longer exists. People aren't ready for it and to attack without finding a proper sign of weakness, and no a failing economy isn't that sign, is foolish. I mean look, we cried out when gas hit 5.00 a gallon...now we're all just sort of used to it being 3.75 or 4.00. We cried out for action after 9/11, now it's just sort of a passing thought. We are a country of people obsessed with our own bubbles. And no, hundreds of people on ATS do not an army make. Neither is a couple handfuls of survivalists

And yeah, what of communication as mentioned above? Imagine the net gone, phones gone, electricity gone. Not saying it's impossible but when big daddy government has the ability to continue using these services and we don't it is sure going to get much more difficult.

but let's pass all that up...all of it

Let's pretend a moment the coup takes place right now as in this instant and the people win

Here comes problem two

2. If the people do win, do these blind followers REALLY think it's going to be any better? Corruption, greed and desire for power is innate in society. PEOPLE make up greed not just politicians. Becoming a politician doesn't make someone greedy, it's their internal greedy nature. Hell I am greedy! I admit it.

The point is that is this currently-farcical scenario did take place with a positive result, the greed and corruption would start anew the second the new flag of the USA was raised over the new capital. Sure it might be nice for a little while but don't try to sell me snake oil and tell me that our new 'freedom fighters' aren't just as sickening deep down as the politicians we scorn.

You really want to blame someone? Look at society. It's like those polls that came out saying that they found CEO's had a high rate of incidence of psychopathy and sociopathy. No doubt that's true, but consider who wants to lead these charges. Humans...and humans are not nice when they get power. So yeah, hold your coup, try to win then tell me when you're ready to take out the new leaders after they in turn stomp on rights in their own way

All this talk of ousting the evil would be more compelling to me if I were somehow guaranteed to not be rules by evil when these freedom fighters take over

I mean come on look at what got it all started? Revolutionary war, the Declaration, Constitution...all turned into greed and power and corruption and unless we have some massive shift in the consciousness of humanity, it'll be the same when our new revolutionaries take over and promise us a better union

To summarize, I am not saying do nothing. I am just saying I don't think this country is as ready and willing in the numbers needed as these people think they are and I am even more concerned with the next level of leader if this DOES succeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just In!

Half of my day working got to see army trucks on the move! Wait; Camafloged Trucks driving by Hwy 83 going towards Colby, KS. I would have to say almost 1 1/2 hrs, in groups, seemed the only thing actually towed would have been them off white somethings.

Now # moves from time to time, yet sofar to date not in 10+ yrs! Since the talk was Did You See That?, since no one know if any shows maybe going down. Yes! Everyone Knows almost everything; small of an area 100 miles wide! Nosey Bastards really.

Yet, it is Wheat Harvest so most are cutting; not that it means anything. Although odd that the camo is of a Off brown instead of the green colors and whats up with the Off White ? Trucks anyways? No strips, colors, very little glass in back, would spot that one easy!

Oh No! Another Cult! It would seem that way LOL. Best if one at least does not get caught while taking a nap, #, working. dinner, sleep pay attention to what's really going on even if one Gets it wrong! Makes the difference between having food or just some food for 2 days!

There will be others waiting, some cold as Hell; more of Them, vs. small groups of good people. It funny how one talks about what may happen, evil continues, No #! If one is smart, should be expected anyways! Plus, I'm one of the ones who actually agree that Gas should be over $6 per gal and that was 5 yrs ago! That its zNice to have Elect, just never plan on it being Everlasting! As for the Internet, since it first became Usable for All, has been recorded anyways! Why use trolls? Waste of money, time and one could not feed me anything anyways!

Life is full of unexpected things that may or may not happen! This time it will be somewhat a x3 of things going down at the same time. I could be wrong, yet I really do not think so. It's more like taking all of the small # one knows it true, followed by what is actually happening; add what is not covered on the News and toss in some Strange.

Today was strange to see this; although might be normal for them to do this anyway. Yet Out in the middle of Nowhere Land? Surely no one's going for the Crops since either side would have use for crops if # hits the fan! Art Of War states Water is a must followed by food! One can not move farward without them!

Anyways. Though I would share the above info on things moving pass my way.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join