It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoaglands Space Exploration - Moon Structures-Trex Skulls-Mars Zoo 'Found'-Fossilized Cars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is the third installment of Richard Hoaglands moon/mars anomalies.

Source link to Video: www.youtube.com...

Richard Hoagland has found what can only be described as an ancient type II civilization that originated on mars and spread to the moon. Hoagland claims we are the offspring of the II civilization that was destroyed using advanced weapons that could not only wipe out whole civilizations but could vaporize whole planets, Hoagland claims the government used these weapons to blow up the twin towers on 911.

This is a house on mars found by Hoagland, it has a door and base, also human heads can be seen.

While walking amongst the Teotihuacan Pyramids, Hoagland pays a visit to one of the Pyramids. Using Sidekick Energy Hoagland pin points a section of the pyramid that needed to be investigated. Hoagland reported a spike in energy at the top.

An apparent "partially eroded motor" -- complete with a bright "shaft" -- sitting near the Rover on the sandy Martian surface of Gale Crater. found by Hoagland

And here is the Gale Reuleaux Tetrahedron that was to the dizzying height of over 50 miles high!

50 miles

The Hoagland zoo on mars.

Mars spine dinosaur bones? Hoagland claims to have found dinosaur bones that could have been part of a zoo on mars, Hoagland has carbon dated the objects on the image above to be about 100 million years old.

crocodile head in the Hoagland mars zoo above?

A closer look at the Hoagland Mars Warrior Skull in Helmet & Ancient Alien Skulls near zoo.

Hoagland Mars Warrior Skull

Automobiles on mars.
Hoagland has found fossilized motorbikes and cars on mars along with other flying machines.
below is a fossilized motorbike.

motorbikes on mars? you bet! Hoagland carbon dated this image and says it was a flying motorbike, image above.

A flying machine

fossilized car from one of Hoaglands documentaries on youtube.

Link to YouTube Video the images are from: www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cG_MEJLeY

Richard C. Hoagland
www.enterprisemission.com...
Give us your take on Hoagland
edit on 4-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-30-2014 by Springer because: Added links to YT video source.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Can you please explain how Hoagland has carbon dated these things?
Coz he sure didnt get his hands on anything from Mars

Also could you post some evidence for the statement below

And here is the Gale Reuleaux Tetrahedron that was to the dizzying height of over 50 miles high!

Anyone could make up this, evidence is needed for it to be a fact
edit on 4/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

By looking at them.

I remember he was saying something about the colors, but he just looks at the images and gives an estimate
edit on 4-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think all these have been posted multiple times here before. Not being snippy, just saying.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

By looking at them.

I remember he was saying something about the colors, but he just looks at the images and gives an estimate

WOW!
i dont know what to say to that...
Oh yeah....Horsecrap!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

By looking at them.

Carbon dating by visual guestimation. Theres no such thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This is like the third thread on Hoagland...OP knows how it works.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

By looking at them.

Carbon dating by visual guestimation. Theres no such thing.

How about the Warrior Skull?
Like...it's a skull that belonged to a great Mars warrior. No mention of factions, how f'n dumb do some people think we are?
edit on 4-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

He can carbon date something by eyeballing it and see cars in rocks?

This guy is going to be the Chuck Norris of Mars research.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

May i ask a question...?

Do you...yourself believe in any of the claims judged from the pictures or Mr. Hoagland. himself ?

Because i sure don't, as there is nothing in those pic's or claims that makes sense, it's a lively imagination, but thats it....

So..do you ???

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would be embarrassed to post crap like this.
All I see is rocks, and I feel dumber for even looking at this.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

No but Hoagland does.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Not trying to be rude, but no matter how hard I look, Squinting, wide-eyed, Far away, Close up, upside-down, sideways and with my eyes closed.....It seems like they're all just rocks....I should also mention that my imagination is pretty intense too. So I should be able to see something in the rocks..But i don't see anything but just rocks..
edit on 4-7-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A nice, fast and precise response....

I could ask why you post it, since you apparently don't believe, but i guess it's just out of curiosity of what the ATS community believe, and not cause it actually have any relevance in the search for alien life or just life outside our own atmosphere.

My opinion is...That some of the claims out there is not worth posting, they should just be buried, cause they have no evidence or true fact's in the claims, and the pic's that support the claims are like.... Very lame, even with a trained eye to fossils or like...

But...of cause thats just my opinion

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I find this hard to believe... I want to believe but all I see is rocks in blurry pictures of mars. Does this guy have any actual proof for his theory or is that all it is? I'm sorry friend but I find this to be way way WAY out in left field.

Also did you mean psychic energy instead of sidekick energy?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think this is the sort of thread that should be about pointing out how all this is a hoax for profit.
The sort of thing older users and debunkers can point to when the topic comes up.

edit on 4-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
S&F for posting something to entertain us. I got a good chuckle out of this thread.

You see what you know. Shapes reoccur in nature.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There is a closely related thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have seen vehicle like structure's on lunar imagery and can see the analogy to a car but I think that he is wrong and is harming other more dedicated and genuine researchers by pulling the whole field of research down even further and that he is discrediting the entire field with his claim's.

There are anomolys on mars that may indicate a civilization having one inhabited it and they are real but the more I see of hoagland the less serious I can take him, in fact I am damn angry with him for pulling the subject down.

This is on the moon and Hoagland did not discover it.

This is also on the moon and not his.

And on mars, there is a Youtube uploader called New Andromeda whom has made some interesting video's, this one show's a possible washed out road that may predate the massive flood caused terrain fissuring, I have seen another version that was on the net for one only about a day before it was taken down, that one was higher resolution that new andromeda's video and a central structure that split the road in two was visible - maybe a monorail or central partitial barrier and structures were visible near the side of some part's of the road that had not been destroyed by the ancient flood that washed over the terrain with such ferocity.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There is something up that and it may be a lost once glorious past for our own people that we are doomed to have forgotten utterly but the likes of hoagland who make money out of it are harming the search for the truth.

What makes me even more angry is some of his information is really rather good but then he pull's a cukoo out of the hat and it all goes pear shaped.

edit on 4-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So, second thread displaying hoaglands.....discoveries?

Has hoagland upset OP? Or has hoagland finally found something genuine and hence must be discredited so that nobody believes him!

OP.
You state yourself that you don't believe hoagland, so why post?
I don't believe in unicorns and hence I dont create threads about them.
What gives OP?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

To give you a taster of Hoagland’s deranged mind, he claims that The Norwegian Spiral was more than a Russian missile test failing; rather, a torsion field weapon intercepted the missile in mid-flight. Who was behind it? Well, most probably one of many "Nazi-derived off-world colonies". For what purpose? To intimidate Obama (who was accepting his Nobel Peace prize in Oslo at that time) – and it was successful, Hoagland claims, since Obama subsequently cancelled the Constellation program. Hence, Obama was "blackmailed (...) Into "imprisoning" Humanity on Earth ....". Oh, those darn Jewish-Masonic Nazi Muslim Aliens terrorizing the stratosphere, always causing trouble.

americanloons.blogspot.ca...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join