It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has India made contact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yes, it is very possible every nation in the world has made some form of contact with ETs or has some knowledge of ET's. However, is India, is the leading or most important nation for ET's today?

I am not sure, but recently I've been reading a lot of rumours and even reports of ET activity in India. The main rumours by Indiadaily and Indiaonline, suggest that India has been "chosen" of sorts by ET's to lead the new world and an official disclosure will take place in 2012.

There is also something about India having in possession a lot of technology given to them by ET's or possibly remanufactured from ancient sanskrit literature.

I have also noted increased western interests in India recently, and how India and US have signed joint alliances on "advanced technology" I also recently discovered Indian scientists have tested prototypes of shape-memory alloys/smart materials, or in other words, the reported Roswell debris like substance. This is as from mid 90's. That is certainly a technological leap for a country that cannot manufacture it's own microprocessors. There are also plans for Indian hypersonic space planes, space and moon missions, and at least one source has claimed antigravity planes(nebulous at best)

Also very interesting and very true, more than 90% of new age culture and metaphysics, has come from India, making it the spiritual capitol of the world(yet at the same time a dichatomy of being the most materialist society in the world) It is also not surprising that Indian literature is teeming with references to star civilizations, advanced technology and even ancient nuclear wars.

Maybe we are looking in the wrong place for disclosure or ET's all along; maybe it is really India where everything is happening. Are there any Indians here who know anything about the ET/UFO scene in India?

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hey I got one thing to say Indigo, hehe. Namaste!

It's a good thing I like Indian culture enough to know some provincial greetings, as well as hello in Hindi.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Hey I got one thing to say Indigo, hehe. Namaste!

It's a good thing I like Indian culture enough to know some provincial greetings, as well as hello in Hindi.

-ADHDsux4me

LOL, err, Namaste to you too

Here is some background on ET/UFO on India. I thought this would be interesting to build up some awareness on this:

CURRENT:

www.rense.com...

According some scientists of Indian Geological Survey, UFOs and strange beings are visiting a specific 100 square kilometers regularly since last eighteen months. North of Himachal Pradesh is experiencing very specific sightings. Among the local people there is a rumor that �they� will land somewhere there in the next seven years. Some UFO researchers say that beings from K-9 constellation will land on the earth and expose themselves finally in 2012. Is this then the final preparation of landing that even Mayans predicted thousands of years back?

ufocasebook.com...

"Rumours are flying about this incident," Krishnari Bai reported, adding that some believe the Indian Air Force picked up a UFO on radar as it was flying south from the Sutlej River valley in the Himalayas. The valley has been the site of many UFO sightings in recent months.

Mitra's MiG-21 was allegedly scrambled at IAF Nal to intercept the object. At 9:35 p.m., the Indian pilot reportedly radioed, "I have the vimana (UFO) in sight."

From this point on, the rumors claim, the MiG-21 underwent a series of cascading systems failures. First the targeting system supposedly went off-line, rendering the air-to-air missiles useless. Then the electrical firing system for the aircraft's 20-millimeter cannon supposedly failed. Finally, the Mig-21's two jet engines simultaneously flamed out.

The pilot then aimed the MiG-21 at the uninhabited western desert, pulled the toggle and ejected, Krishnari Bai speculated.

"This is a very unusual incident," she added, "If this was just a simple air crash, then why is the IAF convening a Court of Inquiry?"

www.timesonline.co.uk...

The Times of India reported that the national intelligence bureau was sufficiently concerned to send its own agents, like Mulder and Scully from television�s X-Files, to investigate the �alien� invasion.

After listening to villagers� descriptions of the muhnochwa, the agents constructed their own replica from the base of a mixer-grinder, fitted with coloured lights, and hoisted it onto a pole in an attempt to entice the extraterrestrial. Then they waited.

At 1.05am they were rewarded with a flash of light �like a photocopier�, which repeated three times. A videotape was said to show a flash of light passing across the screen. The agents concluded that the villagers were right and that they were indeed experiencing an extra-terrestrial invasion.

ANCIENT/PAST:

www.tjresearch.info...

Apparently this photograph is of a UFO/Pleaidian beamship over an Indian Ashram in 1964, which was also witnessed by others.

www.ufoevidence.org...

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called vimanas. These fall into two cate- gories: (l) manmade craft that resemble airplanes and fly with the aid of birdlike wings, and (2) unstreamlined structures that fly in a mysterious manner and are generally not made by human beings. The machines in category (l) are described mainly in medieval, secular Sanskrit works dealing with architecture, automata, military siege engines, and other mechanical contrivances. Those in category (2) are described in ancient works such as the Rg Veda, the Maha-bha-rata, the Rama-yana, and the Pura-nas, and they have many features reminis- cent of UFOs.

This link is a great resource on ancient Indian UFO's.

More: www.atlantisquest.com...
www.ufoarea.com...

ANCIENT NUCLEAR WARS:

www.rense.com...

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The Indian Epics, especially the MAHABHARATA, pick up the thread of
the tale of devastation and destruction. Atlantis, rather displeased
at its humiliating defeat, deceived that they were no longer
interested in subjugating the Rama Empire (An Indian Empire), and
decided instead to annihilate the major cities using weapons of mass
destruction. Sanskrit scholars could not comprehend what was being
described in the Epics until the dropping of the first atomic bombs
on Japan. There are AUTHENTIC VERSES from the Indian Epics:

"Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana (fast aircraft)
hurled a single projectile (rocket) charged with the power
of the Universe (nuclear device). An incandescent column of
smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with
all its splendor.

It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic
messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race
of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

...After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire the soldiers threw
themselves in streams to wash themselves and their
equipment."

Note: I am not presenting any of the above links as evidence for anything. This is only to build up some background for India and it's connection to the UFO/ET phenomena to provide us material for discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sorry to play the skeptic here but this link has so far appeared in three different threads. This journal was created today and makes reference to personal transportation while at the same time displaying a picture of one of the teleportation pods from the film The Fly, nice.

There is no hints at how the system will work, only that you can go anywhere with it. It does not explain if you can only transport between the 'pods' or wether or not you can go anywhere from one pod, which if you can how are you supposed to go back home if theres no pod where you teleport to.

So far lots of people have asked about India's connections with ET/UFO activity, no one has yet to find any useful evidence from a meaningful source. I say roll on 2012 and lets see what the future has in store for us then.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackiechan
If you mean contact as in the minds of people whose minds have gone awry well, you might find some answers on the following link.

This link seems to have a connection to India.

www.livejournal.com...

Yeah, that seems interesting. It inspired me to create this thread in fact. However, as regards to this community: it's a journal entry by some joe-somebody. I think enough has been said.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There does seem to be a lot of UFO noise coming from India lately. They do occassionally have UFO flaps.

There was a fairly good story about two weeks ago regarding some official acknowledgement by the Indian military of the craft, but it was only from one source. Still, it was intriguing....

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have heard about the Nuclear Technology and the Vimana's before, it truly intriqued me when I first read it...

I wonder what the hell happened back then...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know this guy was spamming us with this link, but there is some very interesting information regarding the vimanas on this site:

www.atributetohinduism.com...

www.atributetohinduism.com...

now this is a little out there, but there is a bollywood movie, in which alien contact was made thru sound. In the movie the main character's father was an Indian scientist who transmitted the sound "aum" into space and finally the aliens responded and came to India. it's not a serious alien movie, more of an et type family flick, but I found that prospect of contact to be quite fascinating.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting. So if this information is acurate, the caveman may not have been living in caves because they were savvage beasts but instead because they were civilized and escaping the nuclear fallout, perhaps. The iceage wasn't exactly natural either, it could have been a nuclear winter. Ofcourse, the timelines would have to be changed, either the iceage wasn't so long ago or that city discovered is actually much older however keep in mind the Earth was once flat and the universe only a few million years old (the Earth is thought to be older than a few million years).

It seems to me that the civilizations which allegedly lived here before us didn't survive (except Atlantis which even that is gone now, speculation) past the age which we live in. Yet another reason nuclear weapons should be outlawed. That means NO nation should possess them, not Russia, not China, not America, nobody. The warning is directly before out eyes, it would be nice if our leaders would heed it.

Is it possible that the "aliens" came to the beings which lived here on Earth before ourselves and somehow directly or indirectly caused that world war? Maybe the aliens were giving Atlantis some sort of tactical advantage and was only dealing with that faction, so the other nations felt the need to intervene and a nuclear war came about.

If so, the aliens may fear their arrival will cause yet another war, so they stay hidden and are monitoring us. Because of their advanced technology or intelligence they have concluded thousands of years ago that 2012 will be the best time to make themselves know. At that point, we won't be likely to destroy ourselves to get out hands on the alien technology and/or wisdom.

Just a thought..I think this whole "aliens are coming in 2012 and humans weren't the first sentinent being on Earth" thing would make a good movie, as well.

Right so, I do believe it is possible the Indians will be the favorite of the aliens. Why not, right? Modern day Atlantis sure isn't America, they have the tech, but are warlike. India is a peaceful nation (to my understanding) and is coming about with its technology. India has nuclear weapons but would doubtfully ever consider using them. Seems like a good pick to me. Let's just hope China, Russia, America or any other nation doesn't invade in 2012 to snatch up whatever the beings from space hand us.

I always thought it would be Egypt that would get that honor though. They've got the pyramids and have alot of desert to land on, many UFOs could touch down there for the meeting. Many represenatives could go from planet whatever if they went to Egypt...assuming they don't have "beam me up, Scotty" technology.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I've been noticing a lot of stories coming from there too. I just started dating an Indian girl, so I'll have to see what she thinks about all this.

The part about the ancient nuclear blasts reminded of W. Miller's "A Canticle for Leibowitz.." Anybody else read it?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why would ET's chose a society which embrases the Hindu social order, the caste system, which oppresses 17% of the population. Dalits make up that 17% and they are confined to their caste which is the lowest of caste hierarchy, they are chosen to do menial and defiling work and are associated with the concept of untouchability, meaning they are unworthy of touch from higher castes. Why would ET's chose India when they have so many social/religious problems?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
India isnt the most credible place to make contact with, in my opinion. Sounds interesting, but im not holding my breathe.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Why would ET's chose a society which embrases the Hindu social order, the caste system, which oppresses 17% of the population. Dalits make up that 17% and they are confined to their caste which is the lowest of caste hierarchy, they are chosen to do menial and defiling work and are associated with the concept of untouchability, meaning they are unworthy of touch from higher castes. Why would ET's chose India when they have so many social/religious problems?

Well, I know that the Dalits were treated badly but when I traveled to India in 2001 I never found any sign of Dalit oppression. I must admit that the poverty in India is great but I never observed any cast system being followed, every where you look their are just crowds upon crowds (I stayed in INDIA for 3 months so this not just some travelers glimpse).
I haven't been much into the rural part of India but in the urban India their is hardly any untouchability- though it is advisable not to touch most of the beggars on the street as many of them are sick.
I believe that they have some sort of socio-economic counter balance in place to provide for the under privileged- reservations they are called - gives them extra special preference over the higher castes in all educational and public sector units, though most of the upper class feel that this is more political appeasement than social but they have apparently made the most of it.
To say that they still discriminate in today�s world is a bit far from the truth- though some of the older generation must certainly harbor such problems, I doubt that the newer generation inclined towards this medieval practice.
Every country has some or the other underprivileged people in its society- like for instance in America the African Americans were enslaved surely some of them to this day feel underprivileged, same is the case their I think.

Not to deviate from the topic, I think I have seen an article where some Indian geologists actually saw an alien-I'll try to find it! To think that the geological survey people have seen alien sightings mean that these people are scientists and thus their account is credible to some degree. Scientists are quite unlikely to come up with this, as it would effect their credibility so it would seem that they might have had some actual sightings

[edit on 3-12-2004 by IAF101]
www.cosmicparadigm.com...

[edit on 3-12-2004 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

I am not sure which time you are still in, but as I've personally been to India recently and stayed there for 6 months for work. I did not find any such caste systems or caste oppression, in urban society, from Delhi to Punjab. There is a lot of elitism, however, from those higher in the social economic order. As I maintain, India is probably one of the most materialist societies in the world. However, materialism, captialism and elitism, is a global phenomena, not just an Indian phenomena.

You would really have to go to India, it's really come of age, a lot of it is westernized, modern and technology savvy. However, at least in my opinion, these are not strengths. I am just illustrating to you the "social problems" you speak of are grossly exaggerated. India's social problems are no more than any other socities social problems.

An ET race would probably choose India, for many of the following reasons:

1. It is the spiritual capitol of the world, more than 90% of new age culture is based in India. It could become the cultural capitol of the new world. It is home to great religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and even possibly Christianity(Krishna = Christ?) and has the 2nd highest population of Muslims in the world. It is a secular state. In other words, the single country in the world, that is melting pot of so many indigenous cultures living together,.

The sheer amount of seers, prophets, mystics and elevated souls from this land, have imbued India with a lot of positive energy. Something imperceptible to us, but notictable to advanced spiritual races.

2. It is a nuclear, technological and space power, making it a member of an elite club of nations.

3. It is peaceful(seeminglly) and the only nation in the world that has a no-first-use nuclear doctrine. Little is known, that India was the leading nation that pushed for a ban of nuclear weapons in the past,.

4. It harbors more than 1 billion people, and is the largest democracy in the world.

5. It's one of the prospective superpowers, along with China, of the 21st century. A notion held by many political analysts.

6. It already has a highly documented culture of contact with star civilizations, and ancient weapons of mass destruction, which forms the basis of it's polytheistic and spiritual traditions.

It does make sense to me personally, that if a certain alien species is supporting the most materialist and aggressive, fabled Atlantis like civilization, America; the more benevolent ones would be looking for the equal and opposite, the most spiritualist nation in the world, and that would be India(also a dichatomy of being one of the most materialist too)

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What is interesting about India is the stories from the vedas, written by the ancient Aryans, which describe what sounds like collosal spaceship battles in the skies, nuclear warfare, and space travel. This is all speculation, of course, but given India's history and literature, it would not surprise me if indeed, the vedas were true, that Aliens return to this ancient land to re establish contact there.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let's make sure that we accept the possiblity of more than one kind of aliens.

Wouldn't be a interesting what if situation if the "reptillians" appear to the US and the "Human Nordic like" aliens goes to india.

But then again why the Nordics not look like indians..

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

disclosure will take place in 2012.

Attention Everybody

The global elite are planning to hoax an alien attack on earth around that time....to unite the whole world and justify putting weapons in space and shooting down extra terrestrials.

Sources:

Dr Steven Greer
Wernher Von Braun

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

disclosure will take place in 2012.

Attention Everybody

The global elite are planning to hoax an alien attack on earth around that time....to unite the whole world and justify putting weapons in space and shooting down extra terrestrials.

Sources:

Dr Steven Greer
Wernher Von Braun

They do not need a false alien invasion to unite the world and justify weaponization of space. They have already united the world against the war on terrorism(the imagined enemy) and justitfied totalitarianism. The moment the next terrorist mass-casuality attack occurs(2005-2006) the entire world will be in a state of disarray.

I think what is more likely than an ET invasion. Is a nuclear WW3 in the next year or two.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm part Indian and yes, we are Cultural and we are Metaphysical Geniuses, obviously.

Indian culture is the culture of Peace and Love, the path to understanding. I am very proud to have India in my blood.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They do not need a false alien invasion to unite the world

Yes they would, sure the world is united in a way now, but still not fully the only way we could combat an alien threat would be by every country in the world joining together....using advanced military technology it wouldn't be that hard to hoax an invasion...espicially if the government has actually got alien technology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join