It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution of Man - Brilliant Cartoon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This Flash cartoon sums up what many of us believe here on ATS, it also had my emotions running high, and in every direction. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, because it was spot on.

Talk about someone setting a mirror down for us.

On a positive note it's a great awareness reminder and makes me even more determined to live off-the-grid.

P.S. Beezer and Wrabbit should exercise extreme caution at around 2:12
edit on 4-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
this is my favorite evolution cartoon

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Sums things up quite well.

The only thing worse than what is going on in the world is everybody knowing and doing nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

Sums things up quite well.

The only thing worse than what is going on in the world is everybody knowing and doing nothing about it.

Agreed.

I almost think the aware ones should just make the changes, in their own lives, and hopefully others will follow.

Personally I'm slowly transitioning into a lifestyle that is less intrusive, it's all I have to offer, but the way we live now has to stop.

Maybe when some people are ready to listen I will share what I have learned.

Peace brother,

RT

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

Well said. It's unfortunate with all the bright minds we have in the world, we use them to develop weapons and energy to kill and pollute this planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow that was quite dark and a good reflection on where we are today but I don't believe we started out like this. Somewhere along the line we lost our way and it is getting harder and harder to found our way back.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The evolution of mass consumption.

Some progression.

So civilized.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This one is pretty good to, I don't think it is the original video but
the band Tool with the song Right in Two fits in pretty well.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Succinct summary, underscored by "A Night on Bald Mountain". Apropo. The aliens at the end diminished the pathos of the piece. Might have just left him sitting there smoking or maybe everything blowing up from the methane.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just fantastic! The more I see of what we're doing to this planet, the less I like us.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaud27

Yeah, this one finishes with the pathos the first one missed out on.
Very very dark. Good find.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

`its one of those cartoons one cringes at as the horrible character balletically pirouettes over the world and ends up sitting on a junk throne.

I will be more indulgent in my efforts at recycling and doing my part well done to those who made that philosophical mind-jerker.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

nice cartoon, too dark in my opinion.

I would like to believe the things are not so wrong.

but they probably are.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Brilliant art! And the music videos others posted were also mesmerizing.

It is an unconvenient truth that all of us more or less ignore. There are so many things that occupy our minds every day; money, work, relationships, technology, consumption, faschion, media, popular culture, gossip... That we lose sight of what is happening, has happened and will happen.
I wouldn't be surprised however if these issues are on people's mind a lot more often than you'd expect, but neither that most of us feel completely powerless to do anything or change.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

(me after watching your video)

Stunning.
Accurate.
Prophetic.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The cartoon tells me once again that the human race is, on average, quite stupid - probably retarded - and that the trouble came when people began to see other animals as "lesser than". This soon translated into men seeing women as "lesser than", as well as other tribes, so the repeating cycles of sexism, discrimination, and war started - and this is the feasible theory of James Bevel (see my link for who he was) - with meat eating. With humans eating the animals. The cartoon also reminds us that humans are the only animal that destroys forests on purpose. Does it all end with alien extinction of the human race? I doubt it, they've likely moved past all that nonsense already.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Just fantastic! The more I see of what we're doing to this planet, the less I like us.

On a positive note, everyday we get up we have the power to change our own world.

If everyone did this in a selfless way with awareness, our entire world would change quickly.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The video kind of shows that the way we act is universal....right?

I mean the highly advanced aliens show up and do the exact same thing we did....squash the first living thing you see.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
The video kind of shows that the way we act is universal....right?

I mean the highly advanced aliens show up and do the exact same thing we did....squash the first living thing you see.

lol

That actually never occurred to me until you pointed it out. The irony is kinda funny and sad at the same time, but hopefully ET's are much more advanced and past taking craps in their newly discovered punch bowl.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

We need bright hearts not minds. A mind without a heart is just a robot. We are humans, we must use our hearts. minds, soul and balls.
edit on 4-7-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join