It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODS Please Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Feel free to move this to the appropriate forum...

I am using Android 4.1 and cannot access the Forums page. I cannot add pictures. The screen keeps being cut in half or not loading at all. It would help if there was a Desktop link available.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think you can go into your account settings (if you can see it), and switch between desktop or mobile version.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Joki42

I've been getting the same on my tablet when i zoom in a bit...the default is a bit small. I just chalked it up to the tablet.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bovah

Thanks. I was able to switch to desktop in the account settings. I can access the forums page now, but everything else is still the same.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I read somewhere that you have to copy and paste photos. Unfortunately my phone does not have that feature.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Switch to desktop, no time to rewrite the program to accommodate. Expect It!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: logicequals

I did switch to Desktop. Still same problems. I guess to expect to not be able to use the site makes it useless, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hello this is RoScoLaz. a couple od days ago I was unable to log in, out, see my profile or previous posts, anything. tried to join again using firefox - that bombed. finally, having been forced to try joining using IE, here I am again. i'm somewhat confused as to what happened?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz3

matters have not improved. is something wrong with ATS? it's so s-l-o-w. and an 'update your browser' or somesuch thing pops up, full page, occasionally.

new topics

top topics

join