It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Craziness Continues: A Phrase in SWAHILI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello and Happy 4th ATS!

Before I begin I just want to say I only had one beer last night!! Good, that's out of the way...

So I had a couple bizarre dreams last night. The one on topic was where I woke up with a phrase on my mind. This has happened twice before (and always forget it) but last night I wrote it down. I have no idea of the correct spelling but phonetically it was "wa nee wa nay".

Upon waking I thought it was some sort of American Indian language and today I decided to Google it. According to Google Translate it is actually Swahili and I have two possible meanings:

Wa ni wa nay - To belong to and of
Wa ni wa nae - To belong to him

Funny, huh? I've never spoken Swahili. I can speak some Italian...and can order a beer in about 6 languages but this is something different. I was expecting to find nothing in my search (or at least gibberish).

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

Or it kind of sounds lie "I like you and I", with really bad grammar in mandarin...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hate to be that guy, but more and more people have been having dreams/visions calling them to God, it just happened to you. Keep looking, and you'll like what you find. Don't, and stay asleep. You're choice.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have no idea of the correct spelling but phonetically it was "wa nee wa nay".

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So it also could be "wanna wanna" right? I don't think you dreamed in Swahili..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Seems your beer might have been an 40oz!

Dreams do have a way in bypassing everything in your head so best to ask yourself, feel what it was telling you and go from there. Since you could discribe everything about your dream here. We still would not have a clue since what it means to you would be different anyways.

Dream books are a scam since everyone has their own shoes in life. Dreams speak only to you in your words as you use them. Say I told you it meant No Need, No Way yet it is how I Think and most likely wrong. Then you would Run with it, get lost and actually miss out what it really meant to you.

Or you could have been asking for another Beer while dreaming!

Peace

top topics

join