It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian President uses RAND corporation plan in eastern Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Confidential document on Ukraine by the RAND Corporation leaked. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko follows the action plan proposed by RAND analysts.

Ukrainian President uses RAND corporation plan in eastern Ukraine

This Memorandum on the advisable course of action automatically means that peace plan confirmed by Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko fails.

The document provides three stages of a military operation in eastern Ukraine.

The first stage implies total isolation of the region considering that all local citizens are terrorists or sympathizers.
Region should be encircled with troops and sealed off entirely from any flow of goods and persons. Broadcasting services, Internet connection, telephone and mobile communications in the region shall be shut down.

The second stage is named Mop-up. Ground assaults shall be preceded by air strikes against the strategic facilities. The use of non-conventional arms is allowed.
The document also provides for internment camps outside the cleared settlements. People featuring traces of combat engagement shall be tried in court for terrorism.

During the third stage Back to Normal power supplies and communications shall be restored. The borders shall be strengthened to avoid possible provocations. All the refugees should be checked for possible support for separatists in internment camps.

Special focus shall be made on information security. All foreign media shall be blocked there.

Here is a copy (2 images)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: drcollins

how much would a consultation from the great wizard... errr man behind the curtain.... .er i mean the RAND CORP!

for reals tho, is it millions? could i hire them to help lay a plan for local business domination? can a teenager hire them for a plan for local girlfriend domination?

maybe hire them on how to get out of marriages cleanly?

is RAND just a strategy company? do they actually make any products?

ETA. if they do just sell strategy whats to stop the rand corp from suggesting a course of action for the ukraine that doesn't necessarily benefit them as much as maybe it would the USA? just a thought.
edit on 3-7-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well a very reputable think tank that like Blackwater probably doesn't come cheep .But if the Mrs. has to go then their your source lol a reply to: mindseye1609

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
RAND has produced no such document.

To see RAND’s actual research and commentary on Ukraine and Russia you could check here (www.rand.org...) or here (www.rand.org...).

Jeffrey Hiday, Director, Office of Media Relations, RAND Corporation

a reply to: drcollins

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hidayj

^.. so rand knows how to google it appears.

good to have you with us.... Jeffrey is it??? mind if we call you Jeff? maybe el jefe? i suggest you make yourself cozy here in the looney bin, I've seen your company name come up countless times here.

reckon you already are cozy i suspect, probably found this one on your daily rounds of the padded cells..

reaaaaallllyyyy tho? if the Ukrainian president asked you guys for a strategy on how to handle his little turf war he's got going you expect us tin foil types to believe that because its not at some rand.org extension that it doesn't exist???

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WTF!! DRCollins whom I've seen around reregisters claiming to be ex-RAND. Some other guy registers and posts a rebuttal within minutes claiming to be RAND management!

OK I'm off to the kitchen to start making as many big@55 tinfoil hats as I can.

ETA: Sorry missed the timestamp so it took a few hours for hidayj to reply. Also why does my keyboard refuse to work properly on this site?
edit on 7/3/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

top topics

join