It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google FIFA World Cup 2014 Satanic Doodles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

originally posted by: Indigent
Some people have the devil/Illuminati in their heads

the evidence is irrefutable

somehow inisesta is evil

EVIL

What you have to say about Google doodle or you just a TROLL here?

And how you will explain this ?

Opening ceremony screenshot ....

are you drunk or high?

You just asked yourself how are you going to explain a image you posted.

Well we are waiting for your explanation

You are running away from facts presented above and behaving like ostrich. I request you stop trolling the thread.

I request you stop trolling your own thread and explain where you are coming from,

answer the questions you are asking yourself.

What facts presented that google are advertizing the world cup and the imagery they use is evil?

How so, because they are similar to other symbols the internet tells you are evil?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What?! Google is satanic? And the world cup too? And they are in this together? Same for the olympics? And every damn freakin public event that people see crazy things?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OKay, so I Googled it before I ever read the OP and this is what I clicked first.

I got the other end of the spectrum.

A Christian perspective on the symbolism of the Google doodles and FIFA World Cup.

What I want to know is where did God buy his cool hat at?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I mean you bring up evil symbolism and the Sith lords, black metal, Promethean, Ouroboros avatars, come out to defend their own symbolism . Ironic eh?

LMAO ...... love it.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

They do have 2 mounds btw... I hope that works for people that dont know Rio's terrain, but yea... they have 2 mounds, so... pop goes the wea... pop goes the doomsday omg devil worshiping end of days christian roman apostolic catholic weasel.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
DEVIL worshipers trying hard to debunk but they also knew they can't

Now Google comes up with new doodle but this time change the angle of inverted pentagram.

edit on 4-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Down below are series of screenshots from FIFA football World Cup song video "We Are One (Ole Ola)"

Yeah, God forbid anyone in the world actually begins to act on this concept...we would all be ruined...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
By the way, Jennifer Lopez is STILL HOT!

ETA: She could sell me a case of water in the middle of a monsoon...

So, if she is peddling the, "concept of oneness," then I am freaking buying it...
edit on 4-7-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Oh good gosh.

OP the soccer ball is made up of Hexagons and PENTAGONS.

Not PENTAGRAMS.

A world of difference between the two.

Soccer balls have undergone many changes over the decades. The Hexagon/Pentagon ball (known as a truncated icosahedron) was introduced and used in the World Cup by Adidas back in 1970.

Take a break from it all. You're starting to see things where they don't exist.

The "pentagram" that the OP is referring to is in the little soccer ball doodle used in the image. It's a stretch, sure, but I can see what the OP sees just fine.

edit on 4-7-2014 by Kaiyuss because: a word

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiyuss

Yes it's a stretch. Especially if you have to create non-existent lines to create it.

It's a soccer ball.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Best way to make a round leather ball also.
So anything which has that shape is evil and satanic.
Just lol at the whole premiss daft plain daft.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiyuss
The "pentagram" that the OP is referring to is in the little soccer ball doodle used in the image. It's a stretch, sure, but I can see what the OP sees just fine.

So that stretching to see something sounds to me like pareidolia.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

So because a soccer ball is made of hexagons that means OPs premise is false? Sounds like a straw man to me. Hexagons in themselves are innocuous but to always place them so as a pentagram or pentacle like that associated with the goat of Mendes is seen implies intent. These are designs. Designs are purposeful. These designs are meant to be viewed by untold MILLIONS/BILLIONS(?) every day.

This is not the first time claims like OPs have been made. They may not have fleshed out their idea to the satisfaction of some posting but there are numerous more sinister examples available. Google trilateral commission and Google doodles. Google Osama Bin Laden and Google doodles. These are just some examples.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

DEVIL worshipers trying hard to debunk but they also knew they can't

Now Google comes up with new doodle but this time change the angle of inverted pentagram.

If you change the angle of an inverted pentagram, is it no longer inverted?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Flavian

Really so why are baseballs, basketballs and other balls not hexagonal? Don't really care about your answer just pointing out how this fails as logic.
Baseballs are not perfectly spherical. Basketballs have their pattern because it allows for A)better grip on the ball; and B)more natural rotation.

The logic stands. The debunking fails.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Would you prefer billiard balls? Regardless it is a straw man argument. The Google doodle is an intentional design that mimics a soccer ball while conveying another sign/symbol within. The fact that the soccer ball has hexagons is only relevant because it is used to disguise the other symbol which is purposefully displayed in a manner reminiscent of a pentagram/pentacle. In similar manner Google has used the letter "G" to represent numerous things both occult ( like the number 6) and more overt like the chosen "theme" (World Cup etc etc) at the time/purpose of the doodle . Really no need to continue with the soccer ball as that is the theme being used to convey the more subtle occult images.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

Would you prefer billiard balls? Regardless it is a straw man argument. The Google doodle is an intentional design that mimics a soccer ball while conveying another sign/symbol within. The fact that the soccer ball has hexagons is only relevant because it is used to disguise the other symbol which is purposefully displayed in a manner reminiscent of a pentagram/pentacle. In similar manner Google has used the letter "G" to represent numerous things both occult ( like the number 6) and more overt like the chosen "theme" (World Cup etc etc) at the time/purpose of the doodle . Really no need to continue with the soccer ball as that is the theme being used to convey the more subtle occult images.

Billiards ball is a full solid, which makes it easy to mold in a perfect sphere.

Care to try again?

Do you have ANY decent citation to back these claims? Or are we just going to stick with the glp motto: "because I says"

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

People will see what they want to see. They have this stuff on the brain and see it in everything they see.
Brainwashed.
Like seeing stuff on clouds.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I took a screen shot of today's doodle. It's even worse than the last one.

The sloth represents mankind being hunted and hiding from the lion.

The lion represents the elite waiting to pounce on the sloth as the satanic ball of death is thrown.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

People will see what they want to see. They have this stuff on the brain and see it in everything they see.
Brainwashed.
Like seeing stuff on clouds.

Who is Brainwashed here those who reveal satanic symbolism or those sheeple who troll them for pennies ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join