It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Kill 19 y/o Kid - Ruled as Homicide & Still Nothing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I decided to post this because it should be shown to everyone about how seriously out of hand and unchecked our Police State really is. This is the first part of the article and in just these few words it tells a story that should bring rage and frustration to anyone who reads them and remind them how next time it might be you or someone you know.

CLAY COUNTY, FL — Jailers taunted a young man as he begged for his life, strapped to a restraint chair and suffocating on pepper spray. The death of the teen was officially ruled a homicide, although the state later concluded that no one should be punished.

Article from Local Fl. Newspaper
Article from PoliceState website

Let me just quickly list the facts of what's so horrible about this:
He's first arrested for having a psychotic break where he gets naked and runs around telling people he's Jesus and shouting bible verses but there is no violence toward anyone. This continued in jail as well, still with no violence however. (He's also known to have a history of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. You probably figured that out by now, but just in case.)

He's placed in Clay County jail in a single man cell and put on suicide watch when after 10 days he requests a pencil and paper to write a hand written letter to his attorney. The cops give him the form but not the pencil because he's on suicide watch then start mocking him according to the other inmates who testified by saying...

“They were calling him a Jesus freak, a God freak…[teasing him] about his religious beliefs: ‘God can’t’ help you now. God can’t give you a pencil.’”

The next morning he was acting up again kicking the bars and making noise so the Cops Pepper Spray him in the face, Put a Non-Spit Bag over his head and then restrain him completely in a chair. Remember this kid has not been violent toward anyone and is there on non-violent misdemeanor charges!!

He is then left in that chair, with spit mask on his face and a face covered in Pepper Spray and pleading for an Hour that he can't breath and begging for his life.

Finally after an hour he stops moving, he's found to be dead, the county coroner RULES IT A HOMICIDE and yet the case is dismissed by the country prosecutor, not one person is charged, loses their job or even a day from work. Absolutely Nothing happens to anyone.

19 y/o kid with some mental issues arrested for Non-Violent Misdemeanor, Tortured and Killed by Officers of the Law and Nothing Happens. Not even a day in court, simply dismissed. F**king Pathetic!!! People had better start watching their asses!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

society is breeding illness in all forms,from people whom are delusional all the way to the power trippers and abusers....

this reminds me of a megadeath song and some lyrics go like this :

"kill a man you are a murderer...
kill many you are a conqueror
kill them all,and your a god"

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yet another example of why US citizens have the 2nd amendment ..... but sadly they seem to have forgotten how to use it. Where are the protests by thousands of armed citizens in front of the Governor's mansion.

You all have the power to stop this crap in its tracks. One such protest is all it would take!

You forefathers are spinning in their graves.

P

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You all have the power to stop this crap in its tracks. One such protest is all it would take!

You forefathers are spinning in their graves.

P

That really brings up a sticky yet important point right there. I mean these cops obviously murdered this kid. Even ruled as a homicide with no question about how it happened. Yet it's seen as following correct procedure and just an accident. But this was no accident. I don't think they thought he'd die though either, but they certainly knew it would bring him close to death at the very least. So it's torture with possible death that they just didn't quite catch in time. On a mentally disturbed 19 y/o kid on non violent charges. Who the hell writes up a policy like that, let alone what kind of psycho's actually follow it???

While I personally don't like the idea of "Killing the Killers" or "Murdering the Murderers" for various reasons, I'm in full support of Caging them up for life. These Cops should get LIFE. That's what anyone else would get if not worse. These F**king A-Holes didn't even get a bad review on their record!!!!

When did it become ok to Murder people because someone wrote a policy that it's ok???? And when did people stop having the most basic measure of humanity and only think in terms of Policy???

I mean regardless of policy, just simply a conscious person with the smallest bit of empathy would at least quit their job I would think after murdering a kid under their care!!! I can't even see these men as human at this point.
edit on 3-7-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yet another example of why US citizens have the 2nd amendment .....

P

Another point however is just how are you suggesting the 2nd amendment would solve this exactly???

Are you suggesting that people rise up and kill these officers and possibly the prosecutor who refused to act???

Are you suggesting that the people arm themselves and then threaten to kill the Local Politicians if nothing is done???

Because having a gun wouldn't have saved this kid. He was locked up first of all. Second, he shouldn't and wouldn't be allowed to own a gun in his mental condition anyway.

Also, do you think those involved deserve a trial first???

I'm just curious why it's the 2nd amendment you use as your single piece of evidence that would have somehow helped this situation???

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Another example of the "illusion of justice", nothing will ever be done about it when there ALL in on it protecting each other.

Like most atrocities' in America today this could be stopped if just one of these defective cops was brought to justice and prosecuted for manslaughter, better yet every damn one of them that watched and or participated.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's Florida, folks. Stay away from that place.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Pretty sure he's not suggesting we go out and kill all these gang members in uniform, but these gang members better remember one thing and thats most of North America knows what a bullseye looks like and with their gang colors on rolling around with gang marking all over their cars pretty sure no ones gonna have trouble distinguishing between the gangsters and the civilians.........Just saying....

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

this is how america treats their mentally ill. he should have never been locked up in a jail in the first place. he should have been placed in the care of a hospital. he got murdered for being sick. i wouldn't doubt that the kid had "the devil in him". all of this sounds pretty hellish. like a demons handy-work.

sad & very fu*ked up.

the "jailers" are sick bastards and deserve to be thrown in the same hell that they subjected that innocent kid to. id like to see their asses strapped to a fu*king chair, maced to no end and then have hoods put on their heads while they suffocate.

but, the DA dropped the charges because there was no wrong doing. They pleaded that they "didn't hear any cries for help".

i really hope the families federal case gets some results. only time you'll see a homicide without any charges is when law enforcement was involved. what a buncha hypocrites. i can't even think about this anymore...
edit on 3-7-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

(post by Lipton removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Most armed citizens are cowards of life, that's why their armed. That's why they don't rally in large numbers. Just the drunk ones come out and participate in democracy on a sunny day. a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No comment on the main issue, but are 19 year-olds "kids" all the time, or just when we need to step up the emotion level?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that people rise up and kill these officers and possibly the prosecutor who refused to act???

No, they need to be brought in front of the courts.

Are you suggesting that the people arm themselves and then threaten to kill the Local Politicians if nothing is done???

This is a case of murder! Those people, including the local politicians and the prosecutor, are now accessories to the crime of murder. So yes, they all need to be brought to justice and if the justice system will not do it, then the people MUST, not should, they MUST. I would ask what the local sheriff is doing about it.

P

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
No comment on the main issue, but are 19 year-olds "kids" all the time, or just when we need to step up the emotion level?

I wasn't trying for any extra emotions personally. At 19 he is a kid though from my perspective. Hell, to me even the early 20's are kids now. Besides, at 19 I'd hardly call him a man, but I will if it makes you happy.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I actually totally agree with you in this case too.

Which brings me to why I asked those questions. When you bring up the 2nd amendment I started thinking that there should almost be some other one that should come up first, like the 5th or something having to do with a trial or something along those lines. However, and this is kinda crappy to have to admit, but it's true that when regarding our Rights and the Amendments, once things get to a certain point as a society all such concepts and legalities become somewhat equal in their power except the 2nd. In that the 2nd isn't so much a conceptual power like all the rest, but actually becomes the Real Power when all concepts have lost their effectiveness.

Ideas and principles do in fact require our belief to manifest their power, while the 2nd not only backs up the others with true real world force but has that force within itself. How effective it is no longer requires one to believe in it. Believe it or not, when someone exercises it against you, it most certainly can effect change, belief be damned.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Put it this way.

America has the second.

In the French Revolution they had the guillotine.

Same thing!

If you read all of the historical documents that speak of the second, they speak of bloodshed, not courts!

Take the hint! They knew what the problem would be!

P

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

So what you're really saying is that it comes down the ability to exercise force upon others at some point, that force usually being death because of it's finality. Be it by gun or another method is really just a detail.

The thing is, at what point does that become the only true option left??? This case here for example, it still is being investigated by internal affairs, but what happens if after that still nothing is done??? There is, from what I can tell, no grey area of which to be on the fence about. Nobody is denying what happened other than some minor details which really only matter as some legal language. What happened is clear no matter how anyone spins it. If this last investigation fails to provide some kind of Justice, if that can even be achieved at all, I would think that leaves only one option as you point out.

That option once held to be the only one does come with some significant ramifications. Because to hold that single option as the only option mean all other systems have in fact failed. Not just some people but Everyone. This also means the entire system itself is done too. That is a reality I don't many are prepared to face. But what other reality is there at that point??? To continue forward and ignore it to me would seem no different than living the rest of your physical life as a zombie. In other words, you're Dead either way, even if your body may still be moving around. Because who cares at that point anyway??? What exactly is the point of living your life when there is no longer a worthy purpose to live it???

Why it is that we let our institutions become so corrupt as to require such drastic action makes no sense at all. It really would have been no different if you never created it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yet another example of why US citizens have the 2nd amendment .....

P

Another point however is just how are you suggesting the 2nd amendment would solve this exactly???

Because having a gun wouldn't have saved this kid. He was locked up first of all. Second, he shouldn't and wouldn't be allowed to own a gun in his mental condition anyway.

Also, do you think those involved deserve a trial first???

I'm just curious why it's the 2nd amendment you use as your single piece of evidence that would have somehow helped this situation???

People taking the law into their own hands was very popular back in the 1800's, but now, after decades of pussifying laws and society through many types of mediums, no one is able to defend honor, or correct someone's public lies, or anything, unless you want to be a martyr, and that is not worth the effort.
Back in those good old days, you could publicly challenge that Sheriff to a duel to the death if he didn't offer any way to punish these officers for their crimes. They could all be challenged. And if they refused, they would lose their job, no one would even talk to them anymore, and they would be excommunicated from the land.
Now they get rewarded and promotions.
And "threatening" officials is definitely not the thing to ever do. If a person is going to do something, they should just do it. But never threaten to do it.
I heard of a case in the Pacific Northwest where a swat team was sent in because of a suspected shooter being holed up, and they went in and turned around and ran back out. (they ran from a dead body). The shooter had killed himself and that was the bullet that was reported as heard. The swat team were total laughable cowards and it took them 24 hours to disarm a dead body.
This is what our society has been slowly trained to become today. Weak, cowardly, dishonest, unfit to call ourselves Americans. (A lot of us, not all of us.)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I see what you're saying and agree. So what happened between then and now if that method worked so well??? I mean if that method was so great there would be no reason to change it, so obviously that method also had problems.

It doesn't take long to see exactly why our "American Experiment" was done and structured a certain way with the hope of enacting a True Form of Justice by Law in an attempt to remove the old ways. Man's laws of course won't ever be perfect all the time, but today it's pretty plain to see that what we have created is not Just by any definition.

Is it even possible to correct something like it at all??? Or is this Juggernaught simply too massive and gained too much momentum to slow or stop at this point???

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I see what you're saying and agree. So what happened between then and now if that method worked so well??? I mean if that method was so great there would be no reason to change it, so obviously that method also had problems.

It doesn't take long to see exactly why our "American Experiment" was done and structured a certain way with the hope of enacting a True Form of Justice by Law in an attempt to remove the old ways. Man's laws of course won't ever be perfect all the time, but today it's pretty plain to see that what we have created is not Just by any definition.

Is it even possible to correct something like it at all??? Or is this Juggernaught simply too massive and gained too much momentum to slow or stop at this point???

What happened between then and now is that slowly but surely, corrupt people saw a way to the end and they saw how to strengthen their position at that end and keep it.
So, smart but devious minds have slowly indoctrinated our laws, and our society has followed along without noticing a whole lot, and the old ways have also been debased as old fashioned, and unnecessary, or inappropriate and outdated.

People who definitely knew ahead of time, that they could never get away with what they had in mind, with the duel to the death being legal at the time, so it started getting attacked by the people who didn't want it to interfere with their plans.

It is super easy now to see this all around us in all kinds of ways. Like in a courtroom, there is now signs that warn against saying anything intimidating to the Judge, or court agents. Now they can make you look the fool, and feel safe that you won't say anything back to make THEM look the fool. If you do, (you can guess the outcome) They will snarl, growl, spit, gag, and then have the bailiff throw you out! and put you in jail
visualizing this is quite amusing.

To sum it all up, : The system has been sociologically fortified for them, so they can do almost anything and get away with crimes, without anyone even being able to do anything without great cost.
And using any form of permanent justice against them, requires you to fill out that organ donor card ahead of time.

All the old ways are still available, they have just been put into the "Loony response bin" so things that once would be done and be done admirably against a corrupt establishment, are now only looked at as what some crazy person did.

They have fortified themselves in and fenced everyone else out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join