It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOVIE: HEAVEN IS FOR REAl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Jesuslives4u
In the thread about heaven being real, you can't avoid attacking the people that disagree with you....
Is that how your faith teaches to deal with adversity?

Of course not. I am not attacking anyone. Everyone has their own opinion and I accept that.

You appear to be very sensitive and if I offended anyone ......my apologies.

FYI: I use to think like you but here at ATS I have been told you need thick skin if you want to play.

EDIT: It was only humor (dry humor .....maybe)

So you couldn't do your apology without calling me sensitive? That is the point I was making, can't respond without a little jab at the person that disagrees with you.
You do need thick skin here on ATS, which also means you don't attack the poster when they disagree with you.

You are right. I did not look at it from a different angle.

I never said I have the answers to our problems. I am in the same boat (plane of existence) as you. I didn't mean any offensive with the word "sensitive". I am sensitive and can feel other people's emotions while standing near them.

I think there are millions of "sensitives" walking around. Guess what it is growing......more and more can see.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A little search named it the "Akaine" Jesus.

shroudstory.com... us-heaven-is-for-real-and-the-man-in-the-turin-shroud/

edit on 3-7-2014 by QuietSpeech because: bad link

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
A little search named it the "Akaine" Jesus.

shroudstory.com... us-heaven-is-for-real-and-the-man-in-the-turin-shroud/

That's it - thanks for finding it!
The link posted didn't work for me for some reason. Here is another link (to a different story, but same painting):
shroudstory.com...

Here is a video about the artist, on the Today Show, which features The Prince of Peace. She was only 8 when she painted it!:

edit on 3-7-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

She has a webpage where she sells prints in 150 to 3000 dollars.. this Jesus picture and also "I am" picture is on sale.
When i looked at the pictures she has made in age 18.. i wonder if she has lost her touch..
There is a big business in Religions.. we all can make our own conclusions to direction or other.
edit on 3-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For those who don't want to be packed in with a bunch of the self-righteous ... I have bad news for you. They may find that their ways will create some strange bedfellows for them, and you may not get rid of them as easily as you think.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

My impression was that during those first 4 months . . . they just kept rationalizing his odd blurted out statements away--just REFUSING TO "GO THERE!"

They didn't have experience in that realm. They are NOT Pentecostal and NOT AT ALL used to the miraculous in their particular flavor of Christianity. So they felt uncomfortable every time he'd blurt stuff out.

FINALLY, AFTER 4 MONTHS,

WHEN he commented to the mother about the baby that "died in her stomach/tummy,"

THEN THAT really grabbed the Mom and they started paying attention to what he was saying.

But EVEN THEN, they did not give it the full weight it deserved. They were kind of "shell-shocked" and like fish out of water in knowing HOW to deal with it all. So they sort of road along in their 'comfort zone' trying to pretend it wasn't quite happening to them, imho.

It's almost like Colton was spoon feeding them info all along . . . about all they could handle.

Dad said many times in the book that HE shut the conversation down because it was all he could handle.

Children are VERY SENSITIVE to such nuances from parents, BTW. I am not surprised that Colton didn't dump it all on them all at once. It must have been clear to him--even on a pre-verbal level--that Dad and Mom were struggling to cope with THAT SORT of statement from him.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I loved that part of Colton's story. He was VERY ADAMENT--NONE of the dozens of art galleries and Christian book stores they frequented had ANY pictures of Jesus that range true to him . . .

UNTIL he was shown on his Dad's computer, Akien's painting of THE PRINCE OF PEACE. Then he got very quiet . . . and finally said . . . "That one's right."

That sent chills down my spine and joy springing up from within me.

YEA GOD. And how neat to pour that through a little girl raised in an agnostic/atheist household without any school or other socialization to that point.

I think naysayers have gone to great fabricating lengths to try and shred her life story.

However, the essential elements ring true and communicate to folks earnestly seeking far more than naysayers seem remotely ABLE to wrap their understanding around.

edit on 3/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

It appears that your philosophy and perspective . . . and way of being in the world about such things is . . .

if the first rock doesn't strike pay dirt--find another rock and throw that one.

And if that one doesn't work, find a 3rd . . . at all costs, don't run out of rocks and don't stop throwing them . . .

because then it could get REALLLLL existentially uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: BO XIAN

WRONG.

I don't know what wrote that was wrong. But you seem to be rather sure that whatever it is, you're RIGHT!

To give folks the idea that what IS TRUE, is NOT true, is extremely damaging to many individuals and to society as a whole.

America is racing to hell in a hand basket because half or more of the people have drank the globalists' 60+ years of propaganda Kool-Aid.

You just described christianity and it's effects on society - and I agree.

Colton's story was a great recharge to my spirit. It has blessed me immeasurably.

It rings true to me in every detail.

Of course, folks believe a lie every day. But there are consequences for rejecting The Truth and believing lies from hell.

Good for you. It's not the particular lie that I need in my life, but if the lie suits you, good for you.

Your perspective, to me is an utter 100% fail.

Right back at ya.

However, if your perspective helps you sleep better temporarily . . . it is certainly your choice.

It is my choice, just like your choice to believe the christian lie is your choice. At night, I sleep like a log.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

THE TRUTH will be abundantly evident at some point . . .

as will all the lies . . . general, satanic, and personal.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

THE TRUTH will be abundantly evident at some point . . .

as will all the lies . . . general, satanic, and personal.

Oh, you mean the christian truth will be abundantly clear at some point? What a shtty job it's done up till that point.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I'm certainly not always right.

I'm usually right about some things . . . even some types of things.

But I know Who IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Tell it to The BOSS.

I hear He has an interesting complaint dept.

BTW, I'm curious who the offensive "Christian" was the first 18 years of your life.

edit on 3/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Tell it to The BOSS.

I hear He has an interesting complaint dept.

BTW, I'm curious who the offensive "Christian" was the first 18 years of your life.

Oh, trying to apply your basic knowledge of psychology, are you? Not going to work, I'm afraid.

In my case it's simply that I'm sick and tired of religion fking everything up for everyone and then having the likes of you and the rest all come down on us for bagging it.

Just damn well admit that you are part of a movement which has controlled, killed, hurt, tormented, hated and continues to do all these things.

Just admit it.

You're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours, but don't bullsht me - just admit that you are a part of a destructive cult that hates anything that doesn't support it and wants to control every single person on earth.

Feel free to admit that you don't actually know your god exists and it's all just faith and best guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Why should I even remotely agree to

such an outrageously utterly false list of nonsense that is totally

CONTRARY--UTTERLY CONTRARY

to the whole of my life experience.

Hint . . . you just don't know as much as you think you do.

And certainly not about me or my cosmology and philosophy of life.

I do register your hostility quite chronically, however. And it originates somewhere. You didn't come out of the womb that persistently hostile.

(post by BasementWarriorKryptonite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Trouble is, I know you're far from right.

I'd be lying to say otherwise.

Thanks for the assaultive insults. Perhaps you haven't been around long enough to know this site strives for a much higher standard of civility.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Trouble is, I know you're far from right.

I'd be lying to say otherwise.

Thanks for the assaultive insults. Perhaps you haven't been around long enough to know this site strives for a much higher standard of civility.

I won't thank you for your own insults which are liberally scattered around this website and likely around your life.

Your so kind, though, to care to forgive mine. Of course, I don't give a damn.

If you think you are about to face the antichrist, you have another thing coming. You are about to face an angry world, sick and tired of your lies and attempts to control it.

Your cult has done nothing to promote itself as anything other than a horrifying behemoth to be kept at a distance lest we end up in it's clutches.

You have been waiting for the fight, but you had no idea it would be from normal people and not the devil.

Saddle up!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

Since it's 5:40 AM, it will stay closed until staff wake up.

It's not just the incivility... it's also the discussion of the effects of 'using' '___' (not naturally occurring), which is strictly against the T&C's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join