It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yorkshire ripper, hindley and savile.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply
Rolf Harris always came across to me as just a tad creepy. But you know the police here in Australia knew about him for a long time. In the early 90's I was doing a course at night and there were several policemen in the class. I got talking one evening and the subject of pedos came up. One of the cops told me that Harris was a known pedophile. How the heck was he allowed to carry on for another 20 years? I think he cleared off to Britain at that point.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I tend to read up alot of Jimmy Savile as i'm interested to see how deep his villness went and who he was involved with. Others I know won't even acknowledge he existed, They say it's best left alone.

I was too young to really see that much of him on the radio, but I did used to watch Jim'll fix it every week, I loved that show. I would have only been about 6 or 7 then, but you never think he could do some of the things you've heard him do after his death. The same with Rolf Harris.

I'm sure Savile & Rolf Harris had friends in high places who knew what was going on, but didn't say anything.
God knows how deep the vileness of Savile goes.
I bet there are alot of people in high places sweating everytime Jimmy Saviles name is mentioned on the news

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I think the fact he was dead when all this started to surface was a blessing to them. Its impossible for him to spill information on who else was involved. He gets (quite rightly) slaughtered in the press, the public turn on him and everyone else walks away.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thought this might be of interest to this thread an article in the
Mail on Sunday by author Dan Davies.

Some information on his family, he was the youngest of seven, a 'surprise
baby.'

The author met his oldest brother and there are telling similarities? ... Also
the relationship with his mother was ' bizarre' to say the least

Sorry I am unable to link
but I have no doubt that one of you clever
ATSers out there can link up?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It looks like the paedophile conspiracy is hotting up in the media now, with Sir Leon Brittan seemingly the next target. He would be the most high profile and influential figure yet, and therefore the most difficult to find hard evidence for. People are trying though, particularly Simon Danczuk, who admittedly has a book to plug. The fact that 114 pages of a supposedly relevant dossier have gone missing, to which Keith Vaz described as "On an industrial scale", is a pretty blatant sign of a cover-up by my standards.

The Daily Telegraph are leading with a story tomorrow of a USA businessman who claims to have been at the centre of a Westminster paedophile ring in which a senior Conservative peer is implicated. Whilst also in the Telegraph is Simon Danczuk revealing he has been warned away from pursuing the Leon Brittan path by a Conservative minister.

Mr Danczuk described the warning that came after a vote in the House of Commons on Monday night when a senior Conservative MP “stepped out of the shadows” to confront him. He said: “I’d never spoken to him before my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side.

“He warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the next day before the Home Affairs Select Committee when I’d be answering questions on child abuse. “’I hear you’re about to challenge Lord Brittan about when he knew about child sex abuse,’ he said. ‘It wouldn’t be a wise move', he advised me. 'It was all put to bed a long time ago.’ He warned me I could even be responsible for his death.

Simon Danczuk warned against revelations

Scotland Yard has tracked down a child at the centre of an alleged 1980s Westminster paedophile ring who has implicated a senior political figure, The Telegraph can disclose.

The man - now in his 40s, whose identity is known to this newspaper - is a successful entrepreneur based in the United States and has given a detailed account of how he was assaulted by the politician. However, the alleged victim - who was initially willing to co-operate - has so far refused to make a formal statement to British detectives.

Police have traced a copy of a statement he gave more than 30 years ago as a child when he was rescued from horrific sexual assault. His version of events is understood to be corroborated by a detective who conducted the official interview with the child at the time.

Scotland Yard chase Westminster paedophile victim

Delving more into the conspiracy side, child-abuse activists Bill Maloney and Chris Fay has released a video on Youtube in which apparently it has been confirmed that a video exists that includes Leon Brittan, a story which 'investigative journalist' Harry Blackwood is now championing. They go further to talk about a vile sounding snuff film called 'The London Tape' which implicates Warren Spinks, and was found by French journalists. After they handed it into the Metropolitan Police, nothing more was done, and the Police continued to deny the existence of snuff to the media. I won't be posting the video because of the extreme content, but it's called 'Leon Brittan Update'. You've also got to take into account that at the moment they are making lots of accusations without showing evidence as yet. However I guess that's what makes it a conspiracy theory.

edit on 6-7-2014 by twfau because: got a few names mixed up.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Posting to mark this thread, good to see more and more information coming forward on these sick individuals!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sorry, had to take a break from this, it's been quite taxing on the old soul reading all this stuff.

I did read with interest in today's metro:

No stone left unturned

Another smokescreen but still progress. I think quite a few heavy boulders will be left unturned due to the massive weight - but it's a step in the right direction.

This is why people need to pursue this matter, the more people the better. The more people who stand up and demand answers, the more these clowns feel compelled to satisfy the demand.

Feet are starting to itch - the BBC should definitely be investigated...as for the NHS, sure. But the church, why? Why investigate what we know and have known for years is an organisation that is absolutely rife with child abuse? The catholic church, especially - is a great example of why investigations like this will go nowhere...it has been proven to be true time and time again and nothing much has been done about it. They might as well make child abuse legal as far as the church is concerned as it pretty much is for them, anyway.

Some dude from the NSPCC is being tasked with the investigation...wonder who he is, I'll have to dig around and see if I can find out anything about him.

The articles I read regarding this coming investigation...Cameron seems quite keen to emphasis the BBC, NHS, church...oh, yeah, westminster - almost forgot about that. Westminster is at the core...forget the rest, go for the source and the rest will follow. Well played, David.

Nonces.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I thought I'd post this interesting article regarding the planned investigation/inquiry.

Lady Butler-Sloss

Uh....yeeeaaaah. The great Lady Sloss, we can all rest assured that the alleged abuses will be fully investigated and that there shall be "no stone unturned". Not that most would notice having their head buried deep in sand - I doubt half of them would be able to identify a literal stone unless it's Sharon Stone, stone island, or a 9-carat diamond.

The government don't even need to try that hard nowadays to hide their sordid shennanigans, this whole thing stinks:

114 potentialy relevant files go missing

The reason I have mixed feelings is it seems there are some people who are intent on pursuing this matter, which is encouraging. But I'm also a bit miffed that the elite think people are this gullible, I mean most of them are if we're honest. but how brazen and arrogant of them....why should they investigate themselves?

I always think about judges and the lenient sentences they notoriously gave sex offenders over the years...they still do it, now. They do it because they sympathise with the defendants. It's so ridiculously in your face it's actually pathetic.

I think we're totally screwed to be quite honest. People...a few people are refusing to allow this to be swept under the carpet, but it'll still fade to nothing I think. People just don't care on a large enough scale.

I think I'll actually go insane with frustration and rage if these people continue to get away with a lot of the stuff they've done and are doing now, the whole system failed years ago, they're constant, shameless failures and always have and will be. Nobody needs to prove it, the world political stage and petty warmongering has done nothing but cause destruction and death since forever. But not a-one person I know seems to give an hoot. Literally treating me like I've a problem because I show contempt at the added prospect that they may very well have been covering up child abuse, no less.

Faaaantastic. Anyway, bit of a rant there. To make up for it, here's a decent video. It's about the chap who fooled around with the cops during the Yorkshire Ripper investigation - the notorious Wearside Jack.

This is the dude who apparently sent the hoax tapes and letters that lead the cops down a blind alley when they were still looking for the ripper. It's quite an interesting film on it's own. Not that much info regarding the case, itself, but well worth a watch.

They mention some details about Sutcliffe's eventual arrest. That bit about how the cops and how they caught Sutcliffe that night. Sutcliffe - a man matching the notorious Yorkshire Ripper's description/efit, while he was still at large, in a car they believed to be stolen...WITH A PROSTITUTE!!! That they let huim go off into the bushes, unattended...to urinate?! Nobody questioned this?? The more I think about it the more I'm like...eh?

Yeah...they didn't know he was the ripper...the morning after his arrest...some "genius" police officer had a brainfart which resulted in a spontaneous clairvoyance after which he decided he wanted to check out that area where Peter had a pee. Given my ever evolving mistrust of anyone who represents the establishment I highly suspect the officer just kinda liked pee, but I can't prove that.

Anyway, he found a hammer and some rope, and a knife. Sutcliffe then confessed. I don't believe for a minute the cops would allow you to go for a pee. I've been arrested by the UK police many times, in various parts of the UK. They won't let you out of their sight, not even to pee. Never in a million years, I don't need proof of that.

Anyways, enjoy the doc.
edit on 10-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I just thought I'd point out something I find intriguing about the video I linked in my last post.

Towards the end You'll hear Mr John Samuel Humble read out the transcripts from the Wearside Jack tapes. It sure does sound like he's the right man, and I'm not disputing it. I may question his motives in carrying out the hoax out of curiosity.

What was intriguing was how he read it...he changed his voice, pitch, tone, the pauses...it's exact. I'm not saying it's a fit up and that what we''re hearing is the ori9ginal recording somehow dubbed over the video footage, not at all.

I'm simply pointing out that it's been listened to and rehearsed...and well learnt. It's absolutely uncanny how alike his later rendition is to the original recording.
edit on 10-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: I'm an idiot

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just thought I'd post the video evidence of Tim Fortescue, the Chief Whip under Ted Heath, strongly insinuating that 'scandals involving little boys' were often dealt with by the whips in order to score brownie points. Given that Simon Danczuk reported being threatened against going further with his allegations recently, it can only be assumed this is a practice still going on today in British politics.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
For anyone interested about current events and possible connections to Savile search "Kengate tapes" on Google.

Published in May 2013 it seems timely to re-read given Ken Clarkes departure today.

If any one can spot one date/person/institution combo that is not factually correct; please feel free to post as I've not spotted one yet.

Cant comment on the likelihood of the tapes being real.

Interesting how people know each other.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join