It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you think you see an "anomaly"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I saw this article and it got me thinking about how often posters on here insist that nature "can't" or "doesn't" produce certain straight edges or lines and that nature "never" makes certain geometric formations. Well, in looking at this snowflake, it certainly seems as though nature is quite capable of creating things which absolutely look 100% man-made. Just thought I would share...

sploid.gizmodo.com... do_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Well, in looking at this snowflake, it certainly seems as though nature is quite capable of creating things which absolutely look 100% man-made.

Well not man made, but as if by design?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What a leap you make trying to downplay personal views of things/incidents that are somewhat removed from the norm by reducing them to an ignorance on the part of the observer. Perhaps you would care to be more precise with this broad shotgun approach to disallowing personal views of what is an anomaly?

You know, one person's anomaly may be another person's concept of an object typically called a "UFO" because it IS an anomaly according to conventional wisdom. Making yourself the arbitrator of the term doesn't work for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's a snowflake, a geometric pattern created by the solidifying of the minerals and chemistry of the water that freezes. It is structured by it's elements and the conditions present while it is forming. Without life on the planet, these elements and energy frequencies may not be present so without life these flakes may not form.

Life is what makes these. Certain crystals form in the presence of life. When they look for life on other planets, they look for signatures of certain crystals..or rocky planets. Many rocks are formed by the presence of life, some do not need life to form. If you track back the formation of many rocks on this planet, you will find that life created them.

Everything can be explained with hypothesis, but proving it may be impossible. The element that is very important is proper frequency and energy levels. Now much of this is speculation on my part because I have read some evidence about this and tried to find how to combine it. I am sure my speculation has flaws, but I am no expert at this, just someone with a desire to investigate possibilities.

Now two thousand years ago there was no name for frequencies or energy patterns. so they created this which is sort of right. "God is the word". Now to a layman back then and even today,this could be sort of understood I guess. It isn't really scientific but in my thoughts it can be a suitable explanation. I think there were some pretty smart people back then but it would be hard to explain things to the regular people those days, people who just lived their lives. Most people living their lives probably didn't care for scientific explanations in the first place. They probably thought of these philosophers as nuts or what we referred to before as nerds.
edit on 2-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That would be called a false dichotomy. Making it seem if not one then it must be the other. that is incorrect logical reasoning. Looks like nature can make things that are geometrically precise. doesn't mean man made or designed. could just be the way the cards fall.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Looks like nature can make things that are geometrically precise.

Claiming "nature did it" is just another open ended solution to the mystery, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

What a leap you make trying to downplay personal views of things/incidents that are somewhat removed from the norm by reducing them to an ignorance on the part of the observer. Perhaps you would care to be more precise with this broad shotgun approach to disallowing personal views of what is an anomaly?

You know, one person's anomaly may be another person's concept of an object typically called a "UFO" because it IS an anomaly according to conventional wisdom. Making yourself the arbitrator of the term doesn't work for me.

Yes, what a leap I make in showing plainly that natural processes can create geometric shapes, patterns, designs, and structures which very clearly would be called man-made if you did not know they were naturally occurring. Sorry, no leap being made here, just showing clearly that nature can do many wondrous things to fool us. Some moreso than others, lol...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The good sightings aren't about analyzing an anomaly from way up high. They're a heck of a lot more personal. Ours were way down low, say 200 feet for some, appeared out of nowhere, gave a message, was witnessed by my children, and pursued by choppers a few times. Not just one kind either. Very personal experiences.

I already know what is UFO and that they're not manned by humans. You need to ask for your own sightings, and I have this feeling you will find out for yourself, proving it to others is a completely different story. Until things change for humanity or earth, we only get that on a one on one basis.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I saw this article and it got me thinking about how often posters on here insist that nature "can't" or "doesn't" produce certain straight edges or lines and that nature "never" makes certain geometric formations. Well, in looking at this snowflake, it certainly seems as though nature is quite capable of creating things which absolutely look 100% man-made. Just thought I would share...

sploid.gizmodo.com... do_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I 100% agree the other problem with threads about objects on Moon/Mars etc is most of the time images are zoooooomed in so far that you don't see more detail on the object but detail of the digital image structure after all a digital image is made up of pixels that have STRAIGHT edges this site has a 1001 threads based on what people WANT to see rather than what they ACTUALLY see.

edit on 3-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join