It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Your Mouths Shut ... ( or Face Arrest ) ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

The people being brought here are not criminals.

I found your choice of words very interesting- people being 'brought', and how do we know they're not criminals? None of the illegals are vetted that come into the country.
There IS evidence of increasing size in gangs of illegal aliens- but the information is being suppressed. Of all the gangs in America, the ones comprised of mainly 'undocumented the most violent, d' aliens are the most ruthless, violent and deadly- and their numbers are increasing and spreading throughout our cities at an alarming rate

We fail in lifting up our neighbors to ensure they are receiving the things necessary to live a complete & productive life

I agree whole-heartedly! We have NO business 'claiming' we are doing that for people in the ME, while our neighbors desperately need our help in returning their country into a livable habitat for law-abiding citizens! Why is our military not down there helping to over-throw the cartels that have taken over?
It seems obvious that Americans are being fed just enough information to look at and accept the official account at face value, but the motives behind this giant C.F. are much more devious than most people can imagine.

I think it is within reason to consider the possibility that once enough cartel related illegals are in our country, we will have the same life that Mexicans are supposedly running from. At that time, it would be reasonable to expect the majority of citizens to demand a military intervention...we would be begging for Marshal Law, and the disarming of all in the US.
The writing is on the wall, but nobody wants to read the message.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
I had a really bad scabies problem that the medical community wouldn't address.

Maybe this is why?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Scabies is easy to treat.

Go to any drug store...buy a container of petroleum jelly.

Buy a 2 dollar bottle of FLOWERS OF SULFA..or 'powdered sulfur'.
(NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED)

Mix and apply.

You learn things if you go to third world countries.

<< 1   >>

join