It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experiences with Astral Projection/OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it.

As far back as i can remember there have been numerous "dreams" where i wake up and see myself asleep with most of the occurrences between the ages of 12-20. These dreams were generally written off by me as just dreams until family members and friends started to tell me about times when they would see me out and about when i know during these times i was comfortable, asleep in bed (I'm not a sleep walker either). Now, as you could imagine this would cause me to have questions. So, i began looking for answers which led me to the OBE phenomenon.

All over, in books and the internet there are tips, tricks, and techniques for controlling the ability but none of these things seemed to work for me and as before it would just come and go as it pleased and often times the only way i would know that it even happened was when someone told me they saw me. Fast forward to my late teens. I was in a car with some friends and we were just driving around like young kids do talking, laughing, partaking of a green plant, when i had the strangest feeling. It was like i could feel myself, not the physical me but the part that makes a person who they are, i could feel my own soul inside.

As i sat there having this event i stopped paying attention to what was going on around me and concentrated on what was happening inside. Its hard to describe but started as a feeling like there was a small semi-electric sliver above my stomach but below my heart and while i became aware of it, it began to grow like it needed to escape me. I sat back, closed my eyes and let it go. The next thing i see, i was floating above the street still in the direction the car was travelling but ahead of the vehicle enough that when i turned around to look at it, i had a few seconds before it reached where i was, when it reached me i floated down through the roof and thats when i opened my eyes. No sooner than when i opened them my friend in the front passenger seat turned around and said "How did you do that!?" i shook my head because i didn't know and i may never know.

All attempts by me to replicate that single event have yet to yield any kind of similar result and im almost to the point of giving up trying as its been around 15 years since then.
edit on 7/1/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

For over 50 years, I too astral travel, and have had many such experiences as yours. I have been practicing Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Transcendental Meditation and have experienced many O.B.E.'s in my time for a variety of disassociated and associated reasons...

While I have discussed this online with several friends, for obvious reasons, we now communicate off-ATS to avoid the naysayers, disbelievers and detractors and their negative karma. Im sure you can understand that.

You can contact me privately U2U...or I will you...within the week the same way... U2U.

Safe travels....MS

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am not judging but I have been told this practice is dangerous?

Is it possible while you are traveling that another soul could sneak into your body and when you return to the body the other soul refuses to leave leaving you out without a body to return to?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut your experience is interesting. I found it interesting that others were able to see your astral form in this plane w/ o those advanced detectors used in secret areas to prevent astral travelers from entering... Perhaps you encountered something over the periods of time since your last attempt that has blocked you or something blocked you. Got to remember that within that realm or plane exist other energies which may not all be human and some may not wish for astral ability humans to venture into their realms... Careful and caution to all who try not to be fearful but acknowledge there are "others" potentially inhabiting or interacting. So maybe if possible look into your diet and other potential exposures which may be blocking you or preventing your concentration to ascend yourself.

Personally when astral traveling 1 is not in human form
I don't know why but its not a human form (maybe for protective reasons) 1 is manifested in that "other" form if not part of 1z original astral body. But when in that form I relax until my concentration overrides my relaxation an then I "JUMP" off the planet and yes its dangerous considering potential energy encounters as well as finding direction back (imagine leaving and getting lost in that plane)... So 1 does recommend practice recognizing the local plane in 3d before exiting the local and just going out there. Usually SOL makes a large enough energy output device to make track able.

When in astral however the STAR-SOL and planets and everything else look a little different to me. Its like I can sense the imaged or EA*RTH imaged perspectives but see things a little different especially when moving or jumping.

For example SOHO SUN images look one way but the STAR may look like moving electrical currents further observations it appears as currents embedded within currents maybe the different processes going on within the STAR. Usually once jump off planet go up or down enough and then go. Sometimes I like to look inside the methane lakes to see if there are any long stringy worm like things swimming within that if in direct flesh contact with may explode or burn but in astral no contact made just observations. Other times I try to go as far as possible and that's when things get odd. As 1 time it seemed I was in a location in lack of electrons so everything was stuck together as one. Like you have here the same layout but there is space between say you and your keyboard or screen. There you and the keyboard and screen would be somewhat bonded as 1 the only difference is your particle make up. So the screen plastic and other components would make up the distinction points between you and the screen as your particles and the screen would be different. Hard to explain. In this region was manifested an exo like astral to keep 1 from mixing with this plane to better explore. Best way I can explain is if you took the universe as currently understood perceived and configured it inside a sphere where the observable universe was centered with the stars and planets in its core and the outter most regions were in contact with the spheres interior wall-this region is like looking from outside the sphere at the base of the universe ODD so your looking @ the bottom or top from outside so everything is connected.

The central area perhaps is where things appear more separate electron wise. the exo helps you remain in your astral separated form.

One last thing odd again so bare with but a griffin like CREATURE is separate part of my form so when Im in astral the griffin like creature can scan areas of potential interest so its like splitting the astral form into desired parts for better evaluations as well as protection. So for any future explorers manifest more then just your astral form the griffin isn't my astral form however its part of it. And be safe.

Take your time and look for that access point EyesOpenMouthShut and be safe don't wanna have to come get you
and disrupt what captured you, as of now my practice is trying to locate other astral bodies for interactions. Think nightmare on elm street DREAM WARRIORS and how they were in another plane but were communicating... Amazing how much was shared in just that movie series with an Inter-dimensional Kruger who could cross back and forth the planes. So if a group could say meet near SOL and recognize each other from pre-descriptions shared maybe we can journey as a astral group

But no triangle formationing YET

S&F for your interesting astral share

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 7/1/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardHead

Is it possible while you are traveling that another soul could sneak into your body and when you return to the body the other soul refuses to leave leaving you out without a body to return to?

A awaiting transmigrating thief switch places with you leaves you OUTTHERE where they were. Only good technic with potential enemies who harmed you and you switch with them when access granted... Becoming them, otherwise its thievery unbalance.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HardHead

No. Its not possible. One is still and always oneself while traveling. You learn over time to avoid the dark...dark places, vibes, images, obstructions etc on the other side.

They are real, they will try to decieve one, and may appear as a favorite friend, relative. Its easy to learn how to negotiate through, around, above and below them all.

Strength is in ones natural ability. I would say yes, it may be possible for something darker to get into a person psyche if they are troubled, weak, or unbalanced in the everyday world.

But, one can learn how to avoid them. And recognize the differences "over there" between good and bad, positive and negative, light and dark...

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Interesting. I too am a "leaper" as in my ability to "jump" off of, into or out of places quickly, and almost immediately has been with me my whole life.

As a child I wondered why I would fly from the top of one telephone pole to another until I "launched" off the last one up and away.

I think your explanation is dead-on, but far out there for the OP to grasp entirely. But, you are right with it. Thank you

*FYI: Interesting book and FREE in PDF by searching GOOGLE: "BACK AGAIN"...about the soul traveling through space again and again and learning to "fly" to other planets, planes of existence, and meeting up over and over with "souls" youve met there before...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I will change my opinion to 50-50 and agree with you. I think the only point I'd like to state is that the "darker" entities if you will...are not lying in wait, but are there to take advantage of the weak ones who are just learning or troubled in their day to day Earthly existence.

I know this because once upon a time, I was chased by them. They did not succeed. And nowadays, I spot them way before they spot me.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Interesting. I too am a "leaper" as in my ability to "jump" off of, into or out of places quickly, and almost immediately has been with me my whole life.

As a child I wondered why I would fly from the top of one telephone pole to another until I "launched" off the last one up and away.

I think your explanation is dead-on, but far out there for the OP to grasp entirely. But, you are right with it. Thank you

*FYI: Interesting book and FREE in PDF by searching GOOGLE: "BACK AGAIN"...about the soul traveling through space again and again and learning to "fly" to other planets, planes of existence, and meeting up over and over with "souls" youve met there before...

your'e right, this concept is a bit beyond my understanding

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This reminds me if I can get really lucid again, I'm going to jump! First think Highest Love and Goodness,Higher Self, and jump.

I'm not interested in electrons and different forms, I don't want to see any bullies, all I want to do is have some pixie dust and go home and have a long inspirational chat with everyone there about what to do here, on a regular basis. One track mind. Think the other areas are too dangerous.

Today I got kind of lucid. Had a headache and was having to nap. Then wanted to wake up and take medication for the pain, it was bad, but couldn't quite fully waken. So in that space, I was lucid. First I tried to become my Higher Self, and didn't do anything. Then I remembered my friend telling me, you're supposed to drive through the wall, (paraphrased from her own dream) its all a hologram. And then the room became kind of thick water, not quite solid and then suddenly I saw him, and instantly put this rather young immature juvenile delinquet snake like reptilian into a headlock.

In my conscious waking would pray for him and intercede, but my soul saw him before my lucid eyes did, just grabbed him and I was older mature adult, he was juvenile delinquet and was getting firmly headlocked. He must have been causing the headache? and energy drain? I don't know, it shocked me and I woke up

Eta: I'm left with this weird idea that in our bodies they're so much bigger than we are, military fascist dark side, possibly meeting with our leaders. But to our souls, they're pretty young and refusing to grow up, somehow stuck in atrophy.
edit on 1-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How? How do you control this?
i have tried for YEARS and nada.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

EyesOpenMouthShut your experience is interesting. I found it interesting that others were able to see your astral form in this plane w/ o those advanced detectors used in secret areas to prevent astral travelers from entering... Perhaps you encountered something over the periods of time since your last attempt that has blocked you or something blocked you. Got to remember that within that realm or plane exist other energies which may not all be human and some may not wish for astral ability humans to venture into their realms... Careful and caution to all who try not to be fearful but acknowledge there are "others" potentially inhabiting or interacting. So maybe if possible look into your diet and other potential exposures which may be blocking you or preventing your concentration to ascend yourself.

Personally when astral traveling 1 is not in human form
I don't know why but its not a human form (maybe for protective reasons) 1 is manifested in that "other" form if not part of 1z original astral body. But when in that form I relax until my concentration overrides my relaxation an then I "JUMP" off the planet and yes its dangerous considering potential energy encounters as well as finding direction back (imagine leaving and getting lost in that plane)... So 1 does recommend practice recognizing the local plane in 3d before exiting the local and just going out there. Usually SOL makes a large enough energy output device to make track able.

When in astral however the STAR-SOL and planets and everything else look a little different to me. Its like I can sense the imaged or EA*RTH imaged perspectives but see things a little different especially when moving or jumping.

For example SOHO SUN images look one way but the STAR may look like moving electrical currents further observations it appears as currents embedded within currents maybe the different processes going on within the STAR. Usually once jump off planet go up or down enough and then go. Sometimes I like to look inside the methane lakes to see if there are any long stringy worm like things swimming within that if in direct flesh contact with may explode or burn but in astral no contact made just observations. Other times I try to go as far as possible and that's when things get odd. As 1 time it seemed I was in a location in lack of electrons so everything was stuck together as one. Like you have here the same layout but there is space between say you and your keyboard or screen. There you and the keyboard and screen would be somewhat bonded as 1 the only difference is your particle make up. So the screen plastic and other components would make up the distinction points between you and the screen as your particles and the screen would be different. Hard to explain. In this region was manifested an exo like astral to keep 1 from mixing with this plane to better explore. Best way I can explain is if you took the universe as currently understood perceived and configured it inside a sphere where the observable universe was centered with the stars and planets in its core and the outter most regions were in contact with the spheres interior wall-this region is like looking from outside the sphere at the base of the universe ODD so your looking @ the bottom or top from outside so everything is connected.

The central area perhaps is where things appear more separate electron wise. the exo helps you remain in your astral separated form.

One last thing odd again so bare with but a griffin like CREATURE is separate part of my form so when Im in astral the griffin like creature can scan areas of potential interest so its like splitting the astral form into desired parts for better evaluations as well as protection. So for any future explorers manifest more then just your astral form the griffin isn't my astral form however its part of it. And be safe..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

First let me teach you truly what the astral body is. It is the 4 billion trillion electrons that marry your physical shape down to your eyelash. Each electron has the capacity to hold 100 gigabytes of information. There are 9 bodies within each human. Fluidic, Physiological, Chemical, Astral etc. The Key to the mystery of life Itself is that the lifespan of those electrons that you animate is 1 hundred billion trillion years.

This KNOWLEDGE reveals to you that You were in fact NEVER BORN, the true YOU, IS the all pervading, eternal, infiniteley powerful, Awareness itself. The source of consciousness is the Ethereal Ocean of Awareness. You, God and the Universe are All ONE. Two sides of the same coin. From the nothingness came the everything. Awareness is the Unmanifest and Consciousness is the manifest. Nothing can harm The True You. The lower you is always in constant communication with your OverSelf. She will be your protector when in astral form. If you choose you can send yourself to merge with her and she may be able to guide you. By universal law she will not do all your homework for you because she is not allowed to "feed the meal on the plate". Your guardian Angel on the planet Thiaoouba is a Hamaphrodite. She sent 1/9 part of her Soul down to this level to further the evolution of consciousness.

You can also use your astral travel abilities to levitate your human body small distances by nullifying the cold gravitational field of Earth around your flesh.

Once you master astral travel you can also transmutate every single cell in your body and reappear in physical form where your astral body has been projected. True Teleportation.

The main key is Traveling through different dimensions. There is a recording device around every planet called the psychosphere. Other wise known as The Book of Life or Akashic Records. Use your astral travel abilities to learn how to tap into it just as The Great American Prophet Edgar Cayce did and you may travel back in time at any point in the past using the Psychoshpere. Buy You cannot go further into time more than 100 years into the future.

I implore you to read the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet in order to KNOW that which I speak of is True.

I do not have all these powers but I have astral traveled by accident a few times as well.

My uncle has the power of astral travel on command by his will power alone.

For those that have astral traveled and are not able to do it again it is a matter of a lack of knowledge and a lack of conviction and practice and Fear. All fear is an Illusion, Surrender all Fear to God.

The key to gaining unlimited power is to surrender the inner belief the Ego holds that it is the Source of Its Own Power.

The Psychic Abilities of The Mind such as Telekenisis, Claireaudience, Clairevoyance, Telepathy, Levitation, Transmutation, Precognition, Healing, Morphing, Astral Travel, Ressurection, Creating Life or Objects with the Mind are easily developed once You surrender this belief to Almighty God. Then All Power is Yours.

We all have this potential. Nirvana is your True State. The Stateless State. For then you come to realize that You are what You are seeking. You are all and all is You. The Universe exists in You, Not You in It. You Are The Supreme Being.

edit on 2-7-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

edit on 2-7-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Double word deleted

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardHead

Thats called a walk in, and the right animal can prevent it while you are gone.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: HardHead

No. Its not possible. One is still and always oneself while traveling. You learn over time to avoid the dark...dark places, vibes, images, obstructions etc on the other side.

They are real, they will try to decieve one, and may appear as a favorite friend, relative. Its easy to learn how to negotiate through, around, above and below them all.

Strength is in ones natural ability. I would say yes, it may be possible for something darker to get into a person psyche if they are troubled, weak, or unbalanced in the everyday world.

But, one can learn how to avoid them. And recognize the differences "over there" between good and bad, positive and negative, light and dark...

I don't think it is possible for anyone else to take over a body. The reason being its an absolute replica of the Astral one. All key points match perfectly, even down to scars caused by previous incarnations. The matching points, I think are held by electron bonds. That's why OOBE'S generally start with an electrical shock feeling when the bonds separate. When the Astral is outside only the autonomic nervous system is operating, then when returning paralysis occurs until the astral is meshed back in to the conscious nervous system.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

My best single comment and advice I can give you is this. You express wanting to know...to learn. Thats good. And if you can learn to meditate quietly eyes closed in a quiet spot say in the early morning or late afternoon, you can prob. be able to picture things with eyes closed as to clear your mind and concentrate on relaxing.

Pictures and images will form. You can learn to follow them like a movie. My explaination here is far from complete or adequate for you to begin with, but with all the free books and videos on the subject available? You can learn.

Here is one simple one. Relax and sit quietly. Eyes closed. Breathe slow. No outside noises like in the room, the distance or the house. With your eyes closed...see if you can "see" the room you are in right then. What do you look like in that chair? What color is the room? What does the desk look like? What does the furniture look like?

Thats a simple step of "going inward". With time, if you break concentration? Just clear your mind as though you are trying to go to sleep. Eventually? You can learn to "project" or travel where you want or jsut let it go whereever with what you see with eyes closed.

Its not fast or really easy, but its possible. Some of us have no trouble, and with others, it can take awhile. But you can do it.

Learn to quietly meditate, and eventually you can travel where you want to, when and how you want to! I hope this helps you a bit....

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How you control it is with practice - There is a small portion of people that can already do this, but for the rest of us, practice and will are what we rely on.

Treat this like something you have never done; in my case, I treated it like learning to swim on my own. At first, I didn't have the frame of mind to get my feet off the floor of the pool (me getting to the point of getting out of the body). Then, I decided to try just to float on my back (astral projection attempt 1: Failed). When this didn't work, I tried to float with me curled into a ball (projection attempt 2: Better, but failed). Finally, I tried to float on my stomach, without touching the floor - it worked, but I couldn't go anywhere (successful AP method, but couldn't leave the body). Now, I'm getting used to swimming farther away, and different methods of swimming (experimenting with the technique that works for me).

Sometimes, the best way to learn something is to trial-and-error it out yourself; Obviously, I don't recommend that for something like skydiving, but this approach works for metaphysical topics.

-fossilera

edit on 4/7/2014 by fossilera because:

top topics

join