It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all my cat owners out there...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know why, but this video made me laugh and helped with putting me in a good mood. So, I figured I'd share it with you all. If you've ever owned a cat, you will definitely understand... Not much to add to this clip, it's short, I enjoyed it, I hope you do too!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Oh god yeah. I've played this game with Mia my Siamese where I put a pencil on the desk and she hits it till it rolls off. She'll do it fifty times in a row if I cooperate. LOL
And the meeting new people yeah she does that from underneath the bed.
My other cat Whitey, is a big fat Tom and will suck up to anyone who might feed him or let him escape out of the house. ( He was an abandoned street cat we took in five years ago. )
He is still trying to get out and does several times a week. The one who lets him out most?
Mia. The tiny little girl knows how to open the cellar door. He can get out a window we keep propped open for ventilation.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Another thing cats do that would be creepy If humans did it would be to sniff someones butt to get to know them. Or lick our selves clean. ( Not counting the times when we are eating barbequed ribs of course. )

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Great vid...I love kitty threads. S&F...

More kitty fun....

Whack-A-Kitty

Des

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Thanx! I needed that! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Haha! Totally true! Our feline friends are odd, but I wouldn't want to be without them!

However, my favorite video has to be Diary of a Sad Cat!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Haha! Totally true! Our feline friends are odd, but I wouldn't want to be without them!

However, my favorite video has to be Diary of a Sad Cat!

They are very odd indeed, but maybe we are the odd ones for accepting their oddness and weirdness as being totally acceptable behavior...hahaha

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They forgot the one where you're working on something at your desk or table and the cat jumps up and just plops down in front of you on your work and just looks up all innocent like, "What?"a reply to: jhn7537

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah imagine your coworker doing that !
a reply to: Oudoceus

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sad Cat diary is the best cat video to date. Everything about it is real & true of our feline friends......Plus it's funny as hell!a reply to: chelsdh

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

My personal favorite from the diary is the "exactly 2 belly rubs, any more and will scratch the $#!+ out of his hand"....

Cats are interesting companions, and I went a few years after my last one without having a cat around. But, I'm so glad to have one again!

top topics

join