It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches Gaza Air Strike After Bodies of Three Missing Teens Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

what are you trying to say?

was it not clear what I said?

everything in the world was renamed at one point or another.

you can call it Canaan if you want, because it was called Canaan before it was Judea.

also, you want us to change the boundaries as well?

like you said: "one should respect ones history".

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: demus most probably because the antichrist stole land again

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: lovebeck
Just to be clear, I don't support Israel's decision to bomb anyone. In fact, it's just weird to me that they would start dropping bombs like that. People go missing, are murdered, kidnapped, etc. in the US on a regular basis. Can't imagine if they started dropping bombs on houses that they "suspect" maybe hiding the perps!

Usually you arrest and try people, but I guess they do it different over there? Idk, just all the violence that is going on in that part of the world worries me. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live there.

The bombing was due to Hamas firing rockets into Israel. Not the kidnappings and murders.

why did they fire rockets?

They fired the rockets as a warning to Israel to not go too far in retaliation for the teenagers deaths. Which if true just shows the level of insanity on both sides.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever
MOD EDIT
Removed offending quote

Wow what do you even say to a person like you that operates without a slightest bit of a conscious. With a heart the size of a pea, and a brain the size of a beebee. Thats some serious hate.
edit on 7/1/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: MarlinGrace

as long as they don't gas them it's not very similar to concentration camp?

I was going to post a picture of a Nazi death camp for you to compare but they are so awful you need to google image it for yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think something has become unclear for certain members so I'm going to reiterate it once for the benefit of all participants in these middle east threads.

The ownership of ATS does not care which "side" of this conflict you are on as long as you maintain the proper decorum in your discussions on our site. You will respect each other and our terms and conditions and conduct a civil conversation.

There are plenty of hate sites out there where you can make the sort of statements like "neversaynever" did above when he stated "shame hitler had not enough time to finish his job."

His account is now terminated.

We understand this is a heated issue but if you are going to discuss it on ATS you will do so civilly.

We hope not to have any further bannings as a result of this.

Please return to the topic, this post is not up for discussion or reply.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They fired the rockets as a warning to Israel to not go too far in retaliation for the teenagers deaths. Which if true just shows the level of insanity on both sides.

No, the Palestinians fire rockets constantly - every month. Without fail.

Some of the posts are very anti-Israel (as you would expect), but sometime a little perspective is needed. Cue some vitriol in my direction...

en.wikipedia.org...

Two wrongs do not make a right and sympathies to all caught up in the hatred in the Middle East.

Regards

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So terrorists, criminals kidnap and kill three teenagers and they randomly bomb the Palestinians.

That would be like some one from Newark killing three people in central park and New York responds with airstrikes against New Jersey.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

No, the Palestinians fire rockets constantly - every month. Without fail.

Some of the posts are very anti-Israel (as you would expect), but sometime a little perspective is needed. Cue some vitriol in my direction...

en.wikipedia.org...

Two wrongs do not make a right and sympathies to all caught up in the hatred in the Middle East.

Regards

I read this news article Source it claims none have been fired since 2012. They used to shoot them daily up to 350 a year.

This is one of those threads that everyone just jumps to conclusions without reading or doing an ounce of research. I am not defending Israel but the truth is the truth as best as can be represented with our online resources. Three times for sure maybe 4 times this thread has stated that the bombs were a result of hamas firing rockets into Israel. But there is so much venom towards this topic the minds become closed to the truth.

The slogan is Deny Ignorance yet so many want to embrace it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I guess anyone who does not support the terrorist state of Israel and their little genocide party are "ignorant" or not capable of an intelligent conversation. I'm surprised that you didn't add the laughable insult:"uneducated" in there as well. Any fool with an uncorrupted brain can see how Israel was formed, by whom, what they have done and what they continue doing to this day, how they view all others and treat them, the false flags they commit to further their agenda, How their countrymen have infiltrated the United States Government and use them as a weapon, how they schemed to get billions in aid from US taxpayers, latest military tech, how they are infiltrating all governments of the world so that they can get the support that they do not deserve, etc., etc..

Do you honestly think that just because Israel "recorded" someone doing something, that their BS explanation for it is authentic? haha It would be like if "Benjamin" walked into a bar, punched "John" in the back of the head while pushing him off his bar stool, then when John came back to fight and get his seat back, Benjamin record it and say that John assaulted poor lil' ol' him for no reason at all. And then pretend that all of Johns friends are out to get him for no reason!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE BARTENDER TO THROW BENJAMIN OUT OF THE BAR.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

I guess anyone who does not support the terrorist state of Israel and their little genocide party are "ignorant" or not capable of an intelligent conversation. I'm surprised that you didn't add the laughable insult:"uneducated" in there as well. Any fool with an uncorrupted brain can see how Israel was formed, by whom, what they have done and what they continue doing to this day, how they view all others and treat them, the false flags they commit to further their agenda, How their countrymen have infiltrated the United States Government and use them as a weapon, how they schemed to get billions in aid from US taxpayers, latest military tech, how they are infiltrating all governments of the world so that they can get the support that they do not deserve, etc., etc..

Do you honestly think that just because Israel "recorded" someone doing something, that their BS explanation for it is authentic? haha It would be like if "Benjamin" walked into a bar, punched "John" in the back of the head while pushing him off his bar stool, then when John came back to fight and get his seat back, Benjamin record it and say that John assaulted poor lil' ol' him for no reason at all. And then pretend that all of Johns friends are out to get him for no reason!!! IT'S TIME FOR THE BARTENDER TO THROW BENJAMIN OUT OF THE BAR.

Sounds to me like you have it all figured out, and the worlds problems have been solved.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not a whole lot of media attention on the race riots and targeting of Palestinians by mobs of Israeli's either.

I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Not a whole lot of media attention on the race riots and targeting of Palestinians by mobs of Israeli's either.

I wonder why?

you mean news like this?

Israeli forces attack mosque in village near Salfit, detaining and beating a child

At least 37 Palestinians, including journalists, had been hit by rubber-coated steel bullets and six were injured by shrapnel in Shuafat, Red Crescent paramedic Rajih al-Hawarin told Maan News. Two Palestinians sustained fractures after being assaulted by Israeli security forces, he said, adding that soldiers were firing live ammunition and 17 Palestinians had been hospitalized. Residents said the clashes were the biggest they have seen in years. Protests also occurred across the West Bank.

Palestinian teen killed in suspected revenge attack by hard-line Israelis

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Looking like isreal screwed the pooch bigtime launching airstrikes .. theyve now arrested six jewish suspects in connection with the deaths of the three teenagers.

Too bad it wont bring back the dead on either side..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So will Israel launch airstrikes on the families of the six Israeli teens arrested for the murder of Mohamed Abu Khdeir? That seems to be the way they police over there.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join