It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches Gaza Air Strike After Bodies of Three Missing Teens Found

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Israel bombed dozens of sites in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, striking at Hamas after finding the bodies of three missing teenagers whose abduction and killing it blames on the Palestinian Islamist group.

Israel's security cabinet, which held an emergency session late on Monday and was due to meet again on Tuesday, was currently split on the scope of any further action in the coastal enclave and the occupied West Bank, officials said.

Reuters Article

While I am not surprised that they reacted this way, it does worry me. This part of the world is so volatile right now, I cannot imagine what it must be like to live there. Why Hamas felt the need to kill three teens is beyond me. I guess I will just never understand these senseless acts of violence.

Where is the proof that Hamas had anything to do with the kidnapping? I would look more in the direction of the Mossad this sounds like their kind of work.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Was it a stupid comparison or was it acknowledging that Israelis do a better job protecting their citizens than we do.

It was a stupid comparison because these kids were kidnapped then killed. The Marine crossed the Mexican border while carrying several weapons. The Marine did his crime willingly I highly doubt these kids were wanting what happened to them.

If you can manage a raid on Entebe to rescue kidnaped citizens in another sovereign country then you are doing a better job.

That sovereign nation asked for Israel to help. Maybe you should study up on it before talking about it.

When you spend years tracking down WWII war criminals you're doing a better job.

Even when they ruin peoples by targeting the wrong people. Yet turn a blind eye to all the Jews that helped the Nazis run the camps and kill their people.

And as the Mexicans break the law everyday in this country why are you so quiet?

This thread isn't about Mexicans perhaps you posted in the wrong thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18095642]lovebeck[/ Why Hamas felt the need to kill three teens is beyond me. I guess I will just never understand these senseless acts of violence.

I thought Hamas had denied it? Is there any proof yet that they did carry this out?

When I first heard these poor young men turned up dead and Hamas denied it, my next thought was "who benefits the most from escalating tension between Isreal & Palestine?" Rather than "I wonder if Hamas are lying?"

I just don't understand why Hamas would kidnap 3 Isreali teens only to kill them and dump the bodies, surely if they had kidnapped them they would have been used as a bargaining chip of some sort?

I find this news disturbing, there is enough carp going on in the world without this right now...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Can't say I agree on this one. If Israel is as bad as everyone makes them out to be. And is so hated on the world stage. Why would they even go to the effort of using dead teens as an excuse? If they are so hated and such boogy men and are going to be scrutinized anyway. Just bomb the hell out of them w no excuse......

A cussing Mossad of this just doesn't make sense. And honestly is a cop out by anyone who dislikes Israel. Every time we hear about something it's. "Yeah Mossad did it". I just don't buy it.

People need to come to grips w the fact that Hamas and a large group of the Palestinian people deserve the blame for the acts of animalistic violence they commit. They are not obsolved if this....when your children's shows teach kids to murder anyone that's Jewish it's bound to keep the cycle going.

That being said Israel isn't obsolved of it's crimes either.

I think this is just what it is. Some Palestinians kidnapped and killed 3 teens. Period. But I'm more of the mind that the attacks were also in retribution for rocket attacks by Hamas earlier in the day. Tho I'm certain the issues w the 3 teens didn't help matters

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If some people from Puerto Rico or Guam murdered 3 U.S. citizens, would we start bombing the crap out of them? I guess I'm just confused as to how a murder case got turned into a justification for military strikes.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Talk about fomenting anti-Semitism. How can you justify what you've just written?

Israel is a Western nation with generally Judeo-Christian values, but it is a tiny island in the midst of a sea of Islamic hatred, all nations of which openly or secretly desire the destruction of the Jewish state. The Israelis are heavy-handed because if they weren't, they'd have been destroyed long ago. Did you know they had to conduct secret missions into Syria to prevent the building of a nuclear enrichment facility, which would have amounted to an existential threat to the survival of Israel? The Syrians were working with the North Koreans to construct the facility. Had the Israelis not bombed the sh*t out of it, there may have been no Israel a couple of years on.

I'm sick of the anti-Semitic bullsh*t on this site.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Why would they even go to the effort of using dead teens as an excuse? If they are so hated and such boogy men and are going to be scrutinized anyway. Just bomb the hell out of them w no excuse......

Two simple words public relations. For Israel to keep receiving billions in money and weapons from other nations they have to always be seen as the eternal victim.

A cussing Mossad of this just doesn't make sense. And honestly is a cop out by anyone who dislikes Israel. Every time we hear about something it's. "Yeah Mossad did it". I just don't buy it.

A week before the kids were kidnapped the head of the Mossad mentioned how Israel could step up it's campaign against Palestine if three girls were kidnapped. And just look at what has happened since hundreds of people placed under arrest numerous homes raided and so on.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It is disturbing the amount if people here who claim to deny ignorance yet condone groups like the Palestinians who send their children strapped w bombs and ignore the fact that they teach their kids to kill Jews on children's shows.

There should never be any justification for this but so many members either ignore these facts or give them a pass on it. All while trying to point the finger at Israel and screaming "look how hateful they are".

The cerebral disconnect is astounding. How can you lay the blame squarely on Israel and the Jewish people while denying the attricities that the Palestinians commit?

It's not objective.

Antisemetism is alive and well and now days seems to be acceptable.

It's days like the last few days where I was insulted and cussed at for pointing out the attricities on both sides. But because I dared point out the nasty facts about what Palestinians are doing as well, I was the victim of vitriolic attacks.

It seems the voice of reason has no place in discussions when it comes to Palestine and Israel.

If you aren't full blown Palestinian then you should be shouted down and demonized

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That's some interesting info buster do you have any links to this if like to research it. I'm at work on my iPhone or I would look it up....have to check into that..

To your other point I'm not sure I'm completely on board w that. If Israel is so transparent to the world at large as an aggressor in this whole fiasco , who so many seem to think organize so many false flags just to kill Palestinians. Why would they even need to go to these lengths to keep up appearances?

It's clear a large portion if the world especially in the ME view them this way.

If all this is true why keep up the charade if it's so transparent. Why not just bomb at will?

They are fully capable of just wiping Palestine off the map. If that's their intent why not just do it? They are hated any way?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: learnatic

Talk about fomenting anti-Semitism. How can you justify what you've just written?

Israel is a Western nation with generally Judeo-Christian values, but it is a tiny island in the midst of a sea of Islamic hatred, all nations of which openly or secretly desire the destruction of the Jewish state. The Israelis are heavy-handed because if they weren't, they'd have been destroyed long ago. Did you know they had to conduct secret missions into Syria to prevent the building of a nuclear enrichment facility, which would have amounted to an existential threat to the survival of Israel? The Syrians were working with the North Koreans to construct the facility. Had the Israelis not bombed the sh*t out of it, there may have been no Israel a couple of years on.

I'm sick of the anti-Semitic bullsh*t on this site.

Whether you like it or not he has have a good point why are three dead kids in the ME the top news story in Australia? Also it is a fact that Zionist do own or are in charge of most of the western news media.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck who said Hamas killed them. The biggest liars in the world Israel said they suspect Hamas did it. It is the same as a drug addict telling you the tooth fairy used the missing co cain.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It is so interesting how fools jump to conclusions without true understanding. You really hate Israel. But these are exciting times the stage is being set. It was always inevitable.

If you are against Israel then you need the scales removed from your eyes. Because your lack of understanding is your blindness. I wont change your mind, I know that you have set your fate already.

I wrote this post only for the one person. That person alone will know. Enjoy true sight!

As this stage is set before us you should all be fearful of what will happen. Because many of you are not ready and will never be ready. Tools, Weapons, Supplies will not save you from your fate. Your Fear will set your fate and there will be no turning back from it.

So I urge you to transform your understanding by renewing your mind. There is only one place this can be found. If you can't find it why don't you ask for it?

I am The Fearless

"Only the Fearless survive this world - We may have Flesh but we exist as spirit."

Time is ticking . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 2 1

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That's some interesting info buster do you have any links to this if like to research it. I'm at work on my iPhone or I would look it up....have to check into that..

Here you go.
Smoking gun proof of “Israeli teen kidnapping” false flag

Mossad chief’s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.

To your other point I'm not sure I'm completely on board w that. If Israel is so transparent to the world at large as an aggressor in this whole fiasco , who so many seem to think organize so many false flags just to kill Palestinians. Why would they even need to go to these lengths to keep up appearances? It's clear a large portion if the world especially in the ME view them this way. If all this is true why keep up the charade if it's so transparent. Why not just bomb at will? They are fully capable of just wiping Palestine off the map. If that's their intent why not just do it? They are hated any way?

Like I stated in my post earlier money. Israel isn't going to do anything that may endanger that constant flow of cash and weapons. Also if Israel were to lose the backing of America and other nations they would be up s### creek without a paddle.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It seems the voice of reason has no place in discussions when it comes to Palestine and Israel.

Very true indeed.

There is no room for balance nor compromise when discussing this conflict. The vast majority of people from both sides have been brainwashed beyond the point of despair.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Was it a stupid comparison or was it acknowledging that Israelis do a better job protecting their citizens than we do.

It was a stupid comparison because these kids were kidnapped then killed. The Marine crossed the Mexican border while carrying several weapons. The Marine did his crime willingly I highly doubt these kids were wanting what happened to them.

If you can manage a raid on Entebe to rescue kidnaped citizens in another sovereign country then you are doing a better job.

That sovereign nation asked for Israel to help. Maybe you should study up on it before talking about it.

When you spend years tracking down WWII war criminals you're doing a better job.

Even when they ruin peoples by targeting the wrong people. Yet turn a blind eye to all the Jews that helped the Nazis run the camps and kill their people.

And as the Mexicans break the law everyday in this country why are you so quiet?

This thread isn't about Mexicans perhaps you posted in the wrong thread.

Buster even you know Idi Amin would have never called Israel and asked for help, he welcomed the hijackers. Maybe you should remove the colored glasses of contentiousness and study yourself.

If you had seen the interviews and listened to the 911 recording of the marine while at the border one could hardly call it willing. Keep studying.

"Even when they ruin peoples by targeting the wrong people. Yet turn a blind eye to all the Jews that helped the Nazis run the camps and kill their people. "

oooh thats some serious hate. I wouldn't even begin to criticize anyone who went through a Nazi death camp.
You should feel proud your conscious doesn't get in the way.

No I didn't post in the wrong thread, it was an answer to somebody else, the one you feel the need to defend.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Here you go.
Smoking gun proof of “Israeli teen kidnapping” false flag

Mossad chief’s chillingly prescient kidnap prophecy Ten days ago, Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario that was spookily similar to the kidnapping of three teens missing in the West Bank since Thursday.

To your other point I'm not sure I'm completely on board w that. If Israel is so transparent to the world at large as an aggressor in this whole fiasco , who so many seem to think organize so many false flags just to kill Palestinians. Why would they even need to go to these lengths to keep up appearances? It's clear a large portion if the world especially in the ME view them this way. If all this is true why keep up the charade if it's so transparent. Why not just bomb at will? They are fully capable of just wiping Palestine off the map. If that's their intent why not just do it? They are hated any way?

Like I stated in my post earlier money. Israel isn't going to do anything that may endanger that constant flow of cash and weapons. Also if Israel were to lose the backing of America and other nations they would be up s### creek without a paddle.

Maybe you should read the link that your link refers to so you know what you're talking about and study up. Link

(post by demus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Your post is exactly what I'm talking about. Immediately jumping to cussing anyone out who is trying to weigh the scales on both sides.

If you had taken the time to read my posts and my assessment of the wrong doings on both sides perhaps you could be objective.

Again someone had relegated the discussion to cussing anyone who criticizes Palestine for their deplorable actions.

I'm not obsolving Israel for all it's actions. But neither am I willing to turn a blind eye to Palestine and it's methods.

If this sort of response is all some can garner on this topic I suggest perhaps leaving the discussion up to those who can do so w out making personal attacks on those w an opinion

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Buster even you know Idi Amin would have never called Israel and asked for help, he welcomed the hijackers. Maybe you should remove the colored glasses of contentiousness and study yourself.

So you go from kids being kidnapped to people hijacking a plane. Nice switch.

If you had seen the interviews and listened to the 911 recording of the marine while at the border one could hardly call it willing. Keep studying.

I'm sure you can provide proof of someone else driving the car?

oooh thats some serious hate. I wouldn't even begin to criticize anyone who went through a Nazi death camp. You should feel proud your conscious doesn't get in the way.

Not serious hate just serious truth. Let me guess never heard of the Kapos have you?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

you have mentioned the Palestinians are...

you didn't say this and that problem or practice exist in Palestine or among Palestinians, you claimed that Palestinians as a group...

see, I don't think Israel is all evil and Palestinians are all innocent.

but Israel is Goliath in this story and Palestinians are David.

we can argue all day about our opinions and our point of view but what you cannot argue or deny is countless civilian casualties on Palestinian side that far outnumber Israeli victims.

in google.images -

try to google "Israeli civilians".

now try to google "Palestinian civilians".

make sure you have safety ON
now try with safety OFF

what did you get?

p.s. wish peace for all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join