It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Glen Beck?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Knowledge can come from anywhere lol. I just wonder if it's all for show? The present day conservative movement is on it's way out. They arn't recruiting enough young people and there base is old and dying. I wonder if GB is jumping ship.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE
He's a loudmouth character. I think he's a jerk. I read a thing today that he vows to fire any of his staff who is caught using CFLs, compact fluorescent lightbulbs. Pretty harsh if you ask me, but that's the kind of dude he is. He could maybe buy his staff LEDs but, no he empowers them instead. A toned down version of AlexJones on a network, same level of hysterics if you ask me, but I haven't watched for years.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Knowledge can come from anywhere lol. I just wonder if it's all for show? The present day conservative movement is on it's way out. They arn't recruiting enough young people and there base is old and dying. I wonder if GB is jumping ship.

Good question, just be careful what you say about old, because then the grumpy old fart comes out. And you don't even want to mess with that stink.

I don't think conservatives are on their way out, but the movement could be. What ever label you want to put on the conservative 180 degree position is mainly only carried in Large cities, thats why there is a push with certain legislations to promote moving to large cities. Just take a look at a voting map it is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Good question, just be careful what you say about old, because then the grumpy old fart comes out. And you don't even want to mess with that stink.

I don't think conservatives are on their way out, but the movement could be. What ever label you want to put on the conservative 180 degree position is mainly only carried in Large cities, thats why there is a push with certain legislations to promote moving to large cities. Just take a look at a voting map it is very interesting.

I'm not downing old people lol, just pointing out they have less time left then the young! :p

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I'm not downing old people lol, just pointing out they have less time left then the young! :p

ooooh through the heart...... Remember Old age and treachery always overcomes youth and skill.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Too true!!!! I would much rather get in a fist fight with the high school football star then I would the 50 year old biker who has bar fought every weekend for the last 30 years!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join