It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Guardian have really gone to town with giving details on this story. Is it really necessary to have detailed information on how to fornicate with a dead corpse - or maybe the media know exactly what they are up to with the information they wish to divulge.
www.theguardian.com...

A typical Scorpio saying -
'If I'm going down, I'm not going alone. I'm taking everyone and everything down with me.'
Savile was quoted to have said something similar to this.

Oh, the darkest aspects of Scorpio!
edit on 30-6-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LouiseCTaylor

You should put up a link to the article you're talking about..
Do it now while the thread is still fresh

edit on 30/6/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh, that grabastic mother f*****. He's dead now?

Good riddance.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Saville did not act alone. The media have been portraying Saville as a lone operator when in fact he was procuring children for the rich, the famous and the powerful. The media have been trying to hide any and all connections with the worlds biggest pedophile ring,
There's good reason that he was allowed to run free with all that he was doing and avoiding prosecution and that's because he was extremely important to those at the top so they went to every length to protect him.
If someone that had report after report made against him and the police do nothing then you know that some powerful people have been using their weight.
There's enough evidence out there (if you can be bothered to look it up of course) to open up line after line of inquiries with BIG names but the MEDIA won't do it and the LAW won't do it. Instead, they sully the names of some innocent (in some cases) small time celebrities until the public feel that peoples names should not be dragged through the mud any more until they are proven guilty. The TRUE people involved with Saville that are up to their necks in it, then have the heat taken away.
The Saville story is MASSIVE in scale, goes world wide and those involved are being PROTECTED by the law and the media.

IT STINKS !!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Allready posted
Abovetopsecret

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If all the details were not revealed people would be screaming 'conspiracy to hide the truth!' .
edit on 30-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What a sick pathetic man. I usually do not speak ill of the dead but this man is a demon. For all of you that question good and evil take a good hard look at what real evil looks like. And yes demons do exist here on earth. Never.....Never get close to people/demons like this.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2014 by LouiseCTaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Was he evil or just seriously mentally ill? Is there a difference?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
Saville did not act alone. The media have been portraying Saville as a lone operator when in fact he was procuring children for the rich, the famous and the powerful. The media have been trying to hide any and all connections with the worlds biggest pedophile ring,
There's good reason that he was allowed to run free with all that he was doing and avoiding prosecution and that's because he was extremely important to those at the top so they went to every length to protect him.
If someone that had report after report made against him and the police do nothing then you know that some powerful people have been using their weight.
There's enough evidence out there (if you can be bothered to look it up of course) to open up line after line of inquiries with BIG names but the MEDIA won't do it and the LAW won't do it. Instead, they sully the names of some innocent (in some cases) small time celebrities until the public feel that peoples names should not be dragged through the mud any more until they are proven guilty. The TRUE people involved with Saville that are up to their necks in it, then have the heat taken away.
The Saville story is MASSIVE in scale, goes world wide and those involved are being PROTECTED by the law and the media.

IT STINKS !!!!

Yeah, I'm aware of this already :-)
Disgusting !
In a world like this it's hard not to become cynical :-)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"peoples names should not be dragged through the mud any more until they are proven guilty"

Have to say I agree with this bit though.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Was he evil or just seriously mentally ill? Is there a difference?

Judge for yourself. This is just a sample of the kind of stuff he did publicly.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Yes there is big difference and it is called a soul. There are people who do not have souls. Don't get me wrong I am not religious but I am also not blind.

Their are forces at work that are not of this earth. Evil does exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Im not standing up for him in any way. But how could you tell the difference between someone with a soul as you put it or not?

As a non religious person i have a hard time with the concept of evil. Sick and twisted yes, mentally ill sure, but evil..not so sure.

edit on 30-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's time..... for the Jimmy Jangle!

edit on 30-6-2014 by DPrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

yes. saville was but the tip of a very large iceberg, the bottom (and largest part) of which goes, paradoxically, to the very top. a full expose of which would destroy the government.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That video is vile. I can't believe she didn't smash his face off there and then. I bloody would.
I don't care if there is a camera / live audience watching, who the hell he is or how much he earns!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Has he been posthumously found guilty or is it still all allegations???

Seems pretty harsh to judge him if it's the latter...

If guilty... What term is used to describe someone who assaults the young, the old, the stable, the mentally ill & the dead???

Paecrophiliac???

He had a vast range of victims if true... Surely that would make him, historically, the Ultimate Nonce!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think the correct term is a "savile". His name should be forever associated with such horrific crimes.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think the correct term is a "savile". His name should be forever associated with such horrific crimes.

Not so. He has family that are innocent of any wrongdoing. They also carry the Savile name and would have to suffer further indignity by having 'their' name associated with his terrible crimes.

Think before you post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join