It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified theory of chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

they get sprayed in criss-cross patterns at times.
that is not 'a normal flight path'
occums razor comes in handy for anyone who cares to wield it.

COMMON SENSE is even better so what happens when a plane flying north to south or vice versa crosses the path of a plane going east to west or vice versa or is it in YOUR warped understanding of the world should they play a giant version of TRON were they can't cross each others path.

Seriously what has happened to the education system world wide when people think plane flight paths should never or could never cross!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

What is the true definition of a 'chemtrail', to me it would mean a trail of chemicals.....which could be anything from exhaust to what ever mixes they are using to create clouds. I think it would be naive to think there are not experiments happening to do things like this especially in the modern satellite age with optic that can see through natural clouds. My assassination is that chemtrails for the most part are misidentified contrails and a very small percentage are witnessing any number of things weather mod, experimentation, military activity,ect....

Man made clouds....

edit on 30-6-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
a reply to: defcon5

Where?

Search ATS, they have all been explained to death and back again.
I could do it again, but I'm really not inclined to look it all up. I know the tanks one, because I used to work in aviation. Those are test aircraft, one of them I believe is the new airbus. That's how they test what will happen if the aircrafts load shifts in fight, by pumping water from barrel to barrel.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

i can see them, and they're not normal contrails..

When did you have your bionic eyes installed.

When you use the bionic powers do you hear the same sounds that the show the six million dollar man makes when he does something super human?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

My assertion is that chemtrails for the most part are misidentified contrails and a very small percentage are witnessing any number of things weather mod, experimentation, military activity,ect....
(minor correction on quoted word..I hope no one minds the correction)

This is basically where I'm coming from on it as well. As much as I feel like a lone voice in the darkness at times for insisting there BE a place to openly talk about the topic sans ridicule or attack? I'll also be the first to say about the same thing you are. 99.9% of what is attributed to "Chemtrails" is almost certainly misidentified or more properly fits into regional geoengineering and weather modification for things like seeding.

Personally, I think the topic is chasing a ghost for those rare sightings which may well exist as real, of prototype or experimental aircraft running viability tests or small scale real world experiments to see if it would even be viable to go larger. We see them talk about that enough in public to presume that much as logical, I think.

Regardless.... If only 0.01% are legitimate for a prototype in-flight and active? That still opens a debate worthy of having for whether any MORE should exist or ever advance beyond prototype stage.

The truth is out there...eh? We just may not have any easy way to see it sometimes.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What is the true definition of a 'chemtrail'
Is there one?

to me it would mean a trail of chemicals.....which could be anything from exhaust to what ever mixes they are using to create clouds.
To you? That's part of the problem. And what's the point of lowering the bar to the point that a slug could clear it? The term then has no value in the discussion.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Exactly.
It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other....as I said it is likely somewhere in the middle mis-identification of known phenomenon or activities being the primary.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That looks like contrails to me.

Correct, but those are typically called chemtrails and that plane a chemplane.

And your saying weather modification planes are the same, but it can't be because they aren't flying high enough to form those type of contrails. And they just don't spray anything during cloud seeding.

edit on 30-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There is also an effort to create lasting artificial clouds. As I said in the first statement weather modification is a much broader term than cloud seeding which the video is only about.

Projects

You do understand that there is no broader term when discussing weather modification...as it is commonly referred to as cloud seeding.

What is weather modification?
Weather modification, commonly called cloud seeding, is the practice through which selected clouds are treated with a well-timed placement of a specific material to accelerate the development of precipitation. The characteristics of the clouds themselves determine whether cloud seeding can be effective. Cloud seeding works by helping to correct existing deficiencies in precipitation processes.

www.weathermodification.com...

Did you look at the projects, because you will notice an interesting word in them....do you know what that word is?

Cloudseeding the thing this company is known for.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Man made clouds....

Clouds at 80000ft? You need to read beyond the headlines

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

I would say yes many 'trails' people identify are nothing more than contrails, and the small percentage that actually see something being 'sprayed' are witnessing weather modification.

Except that the cloud seeding planes in your links aren't going to leave big expanding trails across the sky 7 miles up

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Personally, I think the topic is chasing a ghost for those rare sightings which may well exist as real, of prototype or experimental aircraft running viability tests or small scale real world experiments to see if it would even be viable to go larger.

SO they must be testing experimental aircraft all over the world all the time, because the so called chemtrails are supposedly being seen in other countries.

So they had to have started this testing way back in the early 1900's, because that is when the first sighting of those lines in the sky happened.

Going on close to 100 years now and they still haven't figured it out.

Or have they, and now they know what they are and how and why they form and persist.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Staroth
Yes they are spraying their families, yes they know what they are doing to some extent, yes they think they are protecting us.....but they are lied to just like us or they actually believe it is helping and the harm is minimal....does a pilot understand the chemistry or does he just do his job like anyone else and believe what his boss says....

Wouldn't that mean "this boss" and his family are being sprayed as well since they live on planet earth? I think you missed my point all together.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This may seem WAAY out there, but along the same lines, I remembered reading this a bit back and thought it fit nicely. Here's a brief part of the editors notes

"[Editor's Note: The writer of this letter is an 18 year old female living in a Northeastern state. She began to astral travel at age 12. She corroborates information presented to me in early March by a team of Etheric Resistance fighters who explained that chemtrail planes are, for the most part, computer-controlled drones which employ UFO "jump gate" (or hyper space) technology allowing them to blink out of the third dimension and re-appear in another location almost instantly. She adds new information to this area of inquiry by reporting that she witnessed a chemplane operating in the astral dimension spraying populated cities at nearly ground level with a type of chemtrail "DOR smog" to embellish the chemtrail soup we are forced to breathe in on the physical plane."

Astral Traveller

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Personally, I think the topic is chasing a ghost for those rare sightings which may well exist as real, of prototype or experimental aircraft running viability tests or small scale real world experiments to see if it would even be viable to go larger.

SO they must be testing experimental aircraft all over the world all the time

Must is a 4 letter word I try and avoid on speculative topics. It implies a certainty which does not and cannot exist here. 'All the time' is likewise, something never said and a mistake if it's been taken as something implied. I've noted a couple times, I believe it's likely that what has been seen, if legitimate, may represent nothing more than a handful of experimental aircraft in viability testing for later use on a wider scale. That contradicts your assumption of position there.

because the so called chemtrails are supposedly being seen in other countries.

Are you suggesting there are no reports from average people of seeing what are termed as Chemtrails outside the borders of the United States? I'll agree with 'so-called' in half quotes, because I've noted myself just this week in a thread, 99.99% of reports are likely misidentified, if there is a .01% to be called real. Jury is still out on that last one.

So they had to have started this testing way back in the early 1900's, because that is when the first sighting of those lines in the sky happened.

Are you suggesting contrails are chemtrails or that anyone else has ever suggested every contrail ..or even 0.02% of them are anything but the natural phenomenon they appear to be? They didn't have to start anything, at any set point...to have real world experimentation occurring now.

Going on close to 100 years now and they still haven't figured it out.

Haven't figured what out? Your 100 year reference throws me now for the second time. Where is that a factor to be a presumption or assumed issue for the discussion? Heck..the technology to even attempt to model impact of something like this forum and thread would suggest hasn't existed until fairly recently, so anything trying to test or experiment with large scale modification would, logically, be similarly timed to make use of what gives anything involved a purpose.

Or have they, and now they know what they are and how and why they form and persist.

You may have mistaken me...not for the first time...with someone who says contrails are chemtrails and it's so common, anyone can just stroll out and expect to see something. I don't argue, in the least, the phenomenon and science that explains contrails as they've been observed from aircraft back to the time aircraft were capable of creating the circumstances required.

Have they figured out how to do something entirely different, with what may be a similar appearance, and likely at this stage to be on very small or limited scale? Well, now that is pure speculation and what I do come to internet forums like this to enjoy.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Have they figured out how to do something entirely different, with what may be a similar appearance, and likely at this stage to be on very small or limited scale? Well, now that is pure speculation and what I do come to internet forums like this to enjoy.

Well there's the rub. What else could it be? What else could produce a trail across the sky that would seem to contain many times the volume that any aircraft could lift, a trail that persists for hours and spreads to many times it's original size?
edit on 2-7-2014 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, I don't know... That's the true joy of speculative topics.

There is just no way to be sure. No way to prove affirmative or negative. I find the arguments for the possibility of weather modification and geoengineering above a regional scale to be plausible. Likely? Dunno... The talking, planning and more is open public record and documents to see. The question is only really based around whether it's been moved to real world testing now or at any previous point and if we believe a Government when they say 'of course not!'.

So, yes on 1 and absolutely no, 10x's over on that last bit. Trust is an earned thing even the National Weather Service has lost with me on anything like statements and words. I use them for weather forecasting ..but we all know how crappy that already is anyway.
edit on 7/2/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well obviously geoengineering is plausible, as you say there's been plenty of planning and discussion, but my point was directed at your comment "Have they figured out how to do something entirely different, with what may be a similar appearance". Care to speculate on what else could produce something of similar appearance?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think the speculation runs from the traditional "chemtrails" the forum and thread is about, to variants or modified efforts to what we know better as seeding or cloud whitening with other manipulation.

That's the whole thing tho. It's all speculative, so in having made a fairly general comment, I'm afraid I don't have something more specific to get into as a single theory to explore for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Oh. I thought speculating was supposed to be fun. I'm not coming to any of your parties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join