It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull of Doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Does anyone have info one where these cryatl skulls may have originated?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Try using the search function. It's been discussed here several times in the past. Here's one thread I found in about 4 seconds.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That should help you out a bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
No one honestly knows for sure. Just that they are perfect and beautiful ... and possible cursed.

*Zerinity*

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They originate deep within the earth. Not too deep though, because it is hollow. They were probably mined from a gas cavity pegmatite as most crystal gemstones are. Funny that I mine my quartz gemstones from a gas cavity pegmatite near a place called "DEVIL'S HEAD". I have no idea how they came to be carved, or how they came to be imbued with "magical powers", or "curses". If you search for "crystal skulls" you will undoubtedly come upon lapidary warehouses selling modern manufactured crystal skulls that have nothing in common with the "magical" ones.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In almost every case, these have been soundly debunked...Skepdic (admittedly a biased site) has some excellent research in this area though...look under C...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As Gazrok said, they've been debunked frequently. The original ones came from Germany in the early 1900's and were carved with modern techniques.

new topics

top topics

join