It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ignores Boehner’s lawsuit threat: ‘I’ll keep taking actions on my own’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

No you are not just "proud Americans" If you were you would complain about ALL politicians. ALL politicians are incompetent, not just Democrats.

If a Republican is "elected" President next term and this site stays this way, I will post this again. I'm sick of all the one sided BS on this site

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
a reply to: neo96

How about you stop dancing around everything, picking and choosing what to reply to and show me someone who will do everything right

And what I posted was NOT a strawman, it was fact. YOU post a LOT of non-sensical garbage on here disparaging the Democrat party while NEVER posting about someone who isn't just like them. Can you do that?

I am kind of thinking Trey Gowdy isn't like any Democrat I have ever seen. If fact he appears to be able to eat them for breakfast.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

How about you stop dancing around everything, picking and choosing what to reply to and show me someone who will do everything right

NO!

And what I posted was NOT a strawman,

Your right!

It was a red herring!

Also Known as: Smoke Screen, Wild Goose Chase.

Description of Red Herring A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue.

The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic.

This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:
Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

www.nizkor.org...

Back to the topic:

Which can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama ignores Boehner’s lawsuit threat: ‘I’ll keep taking actions on my own’

(post by mymymy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

No you are not just "proud Americans" If you were you would complain about ALL politicians. ALL politicians are incompetent, not just Democrats.

If a Republican is "elected" President next term and this site stays this way, I will post this again. I'm sick of all the one sided BS on this site

What part of we hate both parties does not compute ?

Were you here when Bush was lying about Iraq ?

Obama is in Power. We are in deep trouble.

Do you just want us to join you blaming Bush six years later ?

We need to come together....cause this thing ain't working.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No I was not here when Bush was in power, apparently neither were you. I agree we need to come together. This country needs that more than anything. I am ambidextrous when it comes to politics, so many here are not. You HAVE to see this.

We need to STOP bashing what the "other" party doesn't or won't do and find someone, anyone, who WILL do what is necessary. Obama is not the problem, the system is the problem, if anyone other than Obama was in there, the same things would be happening. Democrats alone are not out to ruin your life, Republicans alone are not out to ruin your life,, BOTH are

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Come talk to me in Nov.

Then we will see.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well what do you know, I posted against the doctrine here and said something bad against the right wing and I got a manners violation. How about explaining to me what I violated and how? If a poster can call Obama a dick, why can't I speak the truth and call neo a troll? It's the truth

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Instead of pissing and moaning about what this administration is not doing

How about a verse of "See you in November"?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Oh... I'm looking forward to November. Although not near as much as the one two years beyond it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

And if your beloved Repubs win, can you explain how things will get better? Can you tell me WHO will make things better?
Nope didn't think so Can you conservatives expound on ANY of your comments??? I eagerly await your reply

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We need to come together....cause this thing ain't working.

I can't even agree to disagree with some people here. They would rather stop whatever the Dem's are doing than get the Rep's to do anything. Some people on this site are more interested in stopping government all-together than getting it to work better. It's a microcosm of the American right. We've got people in congress, right now, who are more than happy to shut down the government. To stop the government from operating, completely, than to work towards a better government.

The HoR can't de-regulate properly. They can't pass a budget without shutting down the government. They keep spending the same amount of money and then turn around and say, 'Look how much this president is spending!'

The most do-nothing congress in the history of the US. Let's keep making threads about the president trying to make the government work. Let's keep making threads about Hillary. I think we're up to two Hillary threads per week now. Just remember, it's not congress' fault for the state of the nation. It's all the president's fault. Ignore the men behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No I was not here when Bush was in power, apparently neither were you. I agree we need to come together. This country needs that more than anything. I am ambidextrous when it comes to politics, so many here are not. You HAVE to see this.

We need to STOP bashing what the "other" party doesn't or won't do and find someone, anyone, who WILL do what is necessary. Obama is not the problem, the system is the problem, if anyone other than Obama was in there, the same things would be happening. Democrats alone are not out to ruin your life, Republicans alone are not out to ruin your life,, BOTH are

We are not as far apart as you may think.

We need a "Big Toe".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Try by reading the T&Cs 16 for a start and then the rest of them. Blessings to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And if your beloved Repubs win, can you explain how things will get better? Can you tell me WHO will make things better?
Nope didn't think so Can you conservatives expound on ANY of your comments??? I eagerly await your reply

We can start by throwing out all incumbents.

If they are in office right now they are the problem.

I promise not to vote for my Rep. (Issa).

Will you make the same promise about your Rep. ?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

You are spot on here, The Repubs are on record saying they would do everything in their power to make Obama a one term President and yet people still defend them, They failed and people still defend them, How about working together? Nope, even people on this site don't want that. It's ridiculous

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My Rep is Latta, I can't promise hard enough I will not vote for him

So we agree on alot of things. That's good. I'll be honest. On most national things, I vote Democrat, there I said it, whew, good to get that off my chest. Locally, I vote mostly Republican. What we need is to see what is lost or gained when you get on the big stage and eliminate that

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Do you live in the moment? Because if you do, it wouldn't matter who is in the hot seat, Democrap or Republican't.

Obama or ANY president for that matter needs to be made an example of. Right now, we have a great candidate. The more obvious Obama is when wiping his a$$ with the Constitution the more opportunity we have to point it out.

Sure, during the next election cycle, there will be those who will be convinced that a Republican is the solution to all our Democratic problems or vise versa. But at the same time, there will be those that we are awaking to the very fact you are pointing out. A corrupt system, or two headed snake.

Trust me when I say, MOST of us realize this fact on here or we would be posting our opinions on CNN, FOX, or MSNBC.
edit on 28-6-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

We need to STOP bashing what the "other" party doesn't or won't do and find someone, anyone, who WILL do what is necessary.

Well therein lies the rub, what is necessary.

Many times I have said the difference between republicans and democrats is just the spelling. Lately though the thinking of democrats is so skewed, rather than admit the they are wrong the house will burn. The current situation with the illegals is just plain a fools errand, and they continue making excuses, the amount of scandals is horrendous and yet they all make excuses for the president, while they MSM ignores them and the party mouthpieces call it a witch hunt.

I guess this old man has never seen it this bad, this low, this conniving, with lies, broken promises, and in your face politics. Never. I am all for a clean slate.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the IRS scandal goes to Obama he is going to get impeached.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join