It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces On High Alert As ISIS Approaches

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

More than plausibly so. THX THX.

Interesting about the sun cult and the Destroyer-in-Chief. I hadn't read that before.

Whether sun cult or moon cult--it's all involving satan as the god being worshiped.

The evil so often viewable in O's eyes is at least equal to that in Hillary's. They must have been demonized for a very long time . . . willfully and greedily in exchange for power and perks.

The blood lust is soooo obvious with both of them.

How that will play into the middle east mess . . . and the Saudi's . . . remains to be seen.

Certainly the oligarchy has been setting the USA up to be shredded down to ashes for many years . . . to enable more overt establishment of their tyrannical one world government and one world religion on the world stage in more obvious and more tyrannical terms.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Considering how such a small force has been able to dissolve national boarders and occupy such a large part of land in such a small time tells me that there is a lot of public support going on in the background. While this group might not have all the power and organization just yet, if the people on the land do support the cause it will continue to grow. If the current national governments do stamp out this rebellion then it is up to them.

In terms of fears of death and rape, many other justice systems uses the same tactics with capital punishment and prison culture. Is it good that the western family unit is breaking as both parents work and the children become property of the state? Is it good that usury has lead to incomprehensible national debts and what happens at the end of the road of this can kicking?

I agree that Sharia law is not perfect. In dealing with the complexities of human nature I am not sure if any legal system will be perfect, but while we are all on this planet I do respect the diversity of systems that have established and grown over this time. Only by having a mutual respect for a diversity of cultures can I see a way out of this mess by finding what we have in common and lift each other out of our own dark histories, restless ghosts and bad traditions.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: SpaDe_

I much AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT SCORE.

ISIS can make up in religious fervor for a lot of fire power and training on the part of a lot of other forces.

Besides . . . the rabidly fundamentalists in the region seem to be able to recruit and throw young souls into the fray with great frequency and numbers.

Horridly.

Unfortuneatly most of those that get recruited are undereducated kids who are fed a bunch of lies and propaganda so that they will go out and die for the corrupt bastards ..

Doubt it will end untill people start recieving better educations and learn to think for themselves rather than be controlled by those with agendas ..

Iran: regional Shia power
Saudi Arabia: Sunni.

Guess who's pulling the strings of ISIS?
hint: ISIS is a Sunni militant group..

edit on 6/28/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ISIS or ISIL or Daesh or whatever the hell it is they call themselves are a bunch of paid terrorists sponsored by the US/UK/Israel/Saudis and Qataris...They have been created to counter the fast growing influence of Iran in the region and by forming a Sunni alliance between Iraq ,Syria,UAE and perhaps Saudi Arabia they hope to establish a sunni power house...But what Saudis are failing to understand is that the whole point is to topple their own old rusty kingdom and replace it with something more up beat and trendy! The elites do not like the people of Saudi Arabia to do this themselves because then they might elect a legitimate democratic government voted by the majority of the people and according to the elites that is not good for the world!...But if Isis does that then the other players come to Saudi peoples rescue,get the terrorists out in about lets say a couple of hours and then instal whatever puppet they like to rule the super rich oil Arabia.That way they get rid of a bunch of animal terrorists plus they get their claws into the richest peace of land on the planet,,, not bad eh!,,two birds one stone....Got to give them some credit whoever ''they'' are.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I think you make many good points.

Though Sharia law has to be one of the most horrible and cruel systems of political and religious tyranny ever devised.

And, I'm not so sure that the locals are supportive as terrified to appear against the blood thirsty maniacs.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

So you are saying that the Saudi's are pulling ISIS's strings?

More than plausible.

And the globalist puppet masters are pulling the Saudi's strings.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
PARAGRAPHING FOR EASIER READING . . . some of us old farts almost experience eye pain with "walls of text" lacking micro-rests of white space every 3-7 lines.

originally posted by: shapur
ISIS or ISIL or Daesh or whatever the hell it is they call themselves are a bunch of paid terrorists sponsored by the US/UK/Israel/Saudis and Qataris...They have been created to counter the fast growing influence of Iran in the region and by forming a Sunni alliance between Iraq ,Syria,UAE and perhaps Saudi Arabia they hope to establish a sunni power house...

However, how does one contain or control very well or safely . . . rabidly violent; erratic; group of religious zealots?

I realized back on 9/11 that the oligarchy had somehow figured out how to do that . . . but I'm still curious as to HOW they maintain control of such groups.

But what Saudis are failing to understand is that the whole point is to topple their own old rusty kingdom and replace it with something more up beat and trendy!

I think you are at least significantly right on that score. Perhaps the Saudi's arrogance convinces them that they are immune to such goings on.

The elites do not like the people of Saudi Arabia to do this themselves because then they might elect a legitimate democratic government voted by the majority of the people and according to the elites that is not good for the world!...

Yeah. They don't want people power. They believe the people to be ignorant animals only suited to be sheeple slaves and serfs to the elite's brillaince and UNdivine right to rule over such 'stupid animals.'

But if Isis does that then the other players come to Saudi peoples rescue,get the terrorists out in about lets say a couple of hours and then instal whatever puppet they like to rule the super rich oil Arabia.That way they get rid of a bunch of animal terrorists plus they get their claws into the richest peace of land on the planet,,, not bad eh!,,two birds one stone....Got to give them some credit whoever ''they'' are.

I don't think the money is all that important to them at this stage. They have more money than even they know what to do with. Purportedly one family alone is worth $300 TRILLION.

Now, it is POWER . . . DEMONIC, RUTHLESS, TYRANNICAL, GENOCIDAL POWER and the arrogance that goes with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I do agree that fear is a big part of how ISIS have been able to get so far. If this is all the group has then they will be stopped sooner or later as they come across stronger convictions, better defended and well resourced positions.

If an Islamic super state is to emerge then I do see a better cohesion of Sharia definition compared to some harsher definitions in poor, remote and conflicted communities. Also stronger alignment with basic principles of human rights will have a better chance with a larger population for better resources and more global oversight.

Sharia is a very old law and culture and theology is one way to help find a better balance for it.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I found a thread for the other day from 2005 and I have corraborated with my own research and it appears to be so that Allah=the old Pagan God Baal or if your a Christian you would know him by the name Beelzebub so its not just the doctrine of demons but possibly THE DEMON.I fear this ISIS misadventure could backfire biblically as its leader claims to be a direct descendant of Mohammed who has Doctorate level qualifications in Islam in any event hopefully there will be another Gideon along to deal with them.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Conceivably, you could have a POSSIBLE point or 3.

Color me skeptical.

1. I don't know many religionists of any flavor

who are:

--AS rabid;
--AS intense;
--AS energetic;
--AS dedicated;
--AS shrill;
--AS relentless;
--AS in-you-face;
--AS mysteriously well funded;
--AS ruthless;
--AS captivating/ successfully manipulative of local masses;
. . .

Those traits can carry them a long ways . . . a disturbingly long ways.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think you are likely quite astute and accurate in your findings and inferences.

Do you have a link to that old thread?

Certainly a spiritual problem will require a spiritual solution.

In the meantime, very unspiritual blood will flow by the gallons, or bucket-fulls.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Im still in the sandpit with my cyber skills but I have bumped the thread to the front page its called ALLAH=HUBAL=BAAL

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Here it is.

All you have to do is copy the URL and paste it into the posting window:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THX THX.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Chickens come home to roost if this is true. Though likely this is propaganda since the Saudis are one of the groups, including the Turks, the US and NATO that are behind ISIL.

So the Saudis to make this scam look good are pretending to be afraid of ISIL.

What a joke.

It’s their connected citizens the US is using to prop up ISIL and sustain them as they sick them on Syria and now Iraq.

Remember mad dogs often turn on their masters, particularly if the mad dogs are human beings!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I am not sure if you would call it a religious movement, but the neo conservatives is one group that tops the list in all that you mentioned. Maybe if you dig in deep enough to the past and history of it all there are some connections, the links to al ciada, past rebels in Libya, the Saudi oil money. I don't know just speculating.

The aims appear to be the same. Why would you invade so many middle eastern nations unless you wanted to unite them? To do such a thing will take many of the traits you mentioned despite what faction you come from. When looking behind the scenes of how the EU formed it did take a lot a pressure and not everyone was happy about it.

As for how far an Islamic super state could go, I do not see India to be on board with its long conflicted history between Hindu and Muslims. How Egypt has recently responded to the Muslim brotherhood will put a stop to any ISIS plans there. In between there are a lot of fractured and war torn communities and hope things improve for the people there. North Africa is also a bit of a mess and a lot of opportunity and support there.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

AGREED. I think the Saudi's are certainly up to their necks and more in complicit cooperation with the globalist strategies and goals.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Yeah. I reluctantly had to come to the same conclusion. I had a few seconds of hope that they were going to be patriotic and truly conservative.

Nope. I think they are just a created arm of the oligarchy designed to use a lot of entrenched power and money to help accomplish globalist goals.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The terrorist groups like ISIL are not controllable ,once they have been unleashed they just go on doing whatever comes to them naturally,and thats what is going to eventually get them destroyed...Wild beasts are only good for paving the way by violent killings and extreme intimidation and as soon as they have done their job they will naturally or sometimes intentionally discharge...Even Chingiz khan couldn't hold on to an Islamic empire for long,despite several factors leaning to his favor at the time... He was also much more brutal and goal oriented than mostafa or abdul karim could ever dream of.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

That's an interesting point.

Particularly the Genghis Khan issue . . . I hadn't thought about that. That had to be an interesting clash of ruthlessness camps.

Thx for your worthwhile points.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thinking about it a bit more and I do feel the same ashamed and pathetic way our political leadership is taking this world. With some of the oligarchy tricks coming to light new tactics are needed to get into Iran. So we have some ISIS raiders as the first wave, causing some regional disruption and minor anarchy to help soften things up for the next approach. So far it seams to be working in drawing out some or Iran's troops to help in Iraq. With Syria on the boil for about three years now this could be a very long and ongoing conflict.

The corporate privatization of social services looks to be one of the fronts the oligarchy is protecting and using to encroach on the area. Much easier to control than government accountability and public oversight bodies. Having the Middle East divided and fractured does make it much easier to control as well. While America has invaded about 70 countries since WW2, they have all been smaller nations and not as well placed to stand up, let alone defend themselves.

As for an Islamic superstate, the best chance for it to be a grass roots campaign with the populations interest at heart is to wait for then next global financial crash. The capability for international interference will be much more reduced during this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join