It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien origins of Pyramid Cultures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In my opinion the best evidence for direct contact with extra-terrestrial visitors is sourced from South Eastern Europe some 7,000 years ago during the Neolithic period as i proposed here with Ancient Aliens-The best evidence My reasons being the figures which appear to wear full enviromental protection suits and helmets appear to be directly sitting in pose for the Neolithic sculptors to capture their likeness, hence very direct contact.

As an extension of this i'd like to look at what such direct contact brought in terms of cultural influence, certainly one aspect would be the development of earliest written script which sources back to that region and period, but i want to look here at the seeding of pyramid culture ideology and Celestial Portals, which fully emerge some 2,000 years later in the Near East and to a large extent globally, but can be seen in rudimentary form across South Eastern Europe previously.

There are small votive offering sized pyramids found from Hungary some 7,000 years ago, importantly these carry the same type of patterns seen associated with the figurines;

In this sense these Pyramids are an extension then of the cultural legacy of our assumed Celestial visitors;

There is a very direct relationship then between the pattern seen on the figurines and how this has carried through into the production of other forms of pottery giving the cultural branding.

So we can say that this formative interest in the pyramid form can be related to the curiously suited figurines on stylistic grounds. A common theme of pyramid cultures of the early bronze age was that the pyramid somehow provided linkage between the Underworld, Earth and the Heavens, that it was in some way a Celestial Portal, and again we see these concerns two thousand years previous from South Eastern Europe.

Above one sees a depiction of a sacred mountain or pyramid and above that a Celestial waterway, the essential nature of both is probably understood as relating to water given the markings.

Again an example of the Neolithic pottery which will have Celestial association in terms of pathways, arches and conduits. Other pieces very much remind me of the pieces from Jiroft early bronze age which seem concerned watery portals in architectural context, similar to the Abzu iconography of Sumeria;

Another example of watery architectural portals below, with the same pattern icongraphy as seen on the figurines and on the votive pyramid;

So in conclusion what seems to resurface during the early Bronze age seems to have commenced a couple of thousand years previous, and the traditions were maintained and influence extended by cultures that had the bird like anthropomorphic figurines that developed from the more clearly depicted figures wearing enviromental protection suits, that went on to become seen as Deities from the Heavens, though it is unlikely they ever presented themselves as so given the casual relationship seen in the sculpted figures.They are never seen with any sort of weapon in the early sculptures and often in a maternal sense, a concern with little coneheads.

Of course it is not easy trying to make a case for such unlikely things based on sketchy evidence from 7,000 years ago but i think it can just about be done, that evaluation of the available evidence supports these considerations.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The entire theory is extremely intriguing but I have always felt that instead of extraterrestrial influence, these are results of a civilization that is now extinct. Flourished and fell, passing off what knowledge they could to our early ancestors.

Knowledge attained from a lost terrestrial civilization that existed before our current habitation seems more plausible, if you replace every part of the Ancient Astronaut theory with Ancient/Lost Civilization it actually seems to fit into place neater, at least in my opinion.

I'm all for the possibility of extraterrestrial nudges, I really want there to be visitors but the Firmi Paradox brings up a great point:

The Fermi paradox (or Fermi's paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilizations. The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi and Michael H. Hart, are:

The Sun is a young star.

There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are billions of years older;

Some of these stars probably have Earth-like planets which, if the Earth is typical, may develop intelligent life;

Presumably, some of these civilizations will develop interstellar travel, a technology Earth is investigating even now, such as that used in the proposed 100 Year Starship;

At any practical pace of interstellar travel, the galaxy can be completely colonized in a few tens of millions of years.

According to this line of thinking, the Earth should already have been colonized, or at least visited. But no convincing evidence of this exists. Furthermore, no confirmed signs of intelligence (see Empirical resolution attempts) elsewhere have been spotted, either in our galaxy or in the more than 80 billion other galaxies of the observable universe. Hence Fermi's question, "Where is everybody?"

source

But the Drake Equation makes it seem like the Universe should be teeming with life. Perhaps we have been visited by our extraterrestrial brethren. Sadly at the end of the day, we will probably never know.

But it's still fun to discuss and research! I love thinking about our past. Great read, cool thread Op. S&F.

edit on 6/25/2014 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

As examples of were i'm coming from with this in regards to comparison with similar elements seen from the early bronze age, then the 'watery' portals of Jiroft seen in terms of architectural features;

The watery Abzu portal of Enki;

The sacred Mountain and the watery path/archway;

It would appear all these source back to 7,000 years ago and were perhaps provided as explanation with regards to the obvious questions of where are you from and how did you get here...

a reply to: mcx1942

But there isn't any archaeological evidence for a 'lost civilization', and certainly these cultures of South Eastern Europe couldn't be thought of as advanced by our standards, though they were seemingly the most advanced of their time in that they had the learnings of the early Neolithic and were developing signs and scripts.

What they depicted in terms of the figurines seems immediate, nauturalistic and has no known derivative, thus there is no suggestion they based these observations and considerations from an earlier source, and their depiction of pyramids and celestial type portals are the earliest examples seen, which is why i consider this an example of direct contact with higher extra-terrestrial culture, which they seem to have embraced.

edit on Kam630175vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Howdy Kantzveldt

I would think that people invented pyramids as they are easiest way to obtain a raised platform......

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nice quarian avi Kantzveldt.

I think you may have touched on some interesting information associated with the various cultures of EA*RTH essentially building these massive structures that can challenge even todays Masonic builders to design.
Information such as portal openings or some form of receiving energy points if not planetary balancers of some energized kind. It may help if there was access to the 1 shall say EXTRA parts found and confiscated of these structures. for w/o potential extra parts its hard to find a area to start from for their usage. Like were there Pyramidions present atop the various structures made of different materials from known / unknown Crystal to Metallic if not some Mercury contained like fluid which would better allow further understanding of their uses.
-LIGHT beacon for communications on and off the planet.
-Landing markers for ET craft data
-Transmitters on and off planet of data like wifi
-LOCKS for energies that may have came here, if not native here that are too destructive when running free and so placed somehow below/within these structures metaphysically or physically. Sort of like locking incased within ice for long period w/ hope its not found and tampered with.
-Or just burial/treasure markers, if not a combination of the various uses 1 shared.
- they could be ancient sky scrapers symbolizing city boundaries etc. like today

It just feels like there are more components to these that are not shared or displayed that are locked away from general public, this is why 1 feels if the data was available many may come to more accurate conclusions as to what these structures are for. Still wonder if any staffs were found
w/ crystal/metallic tops?

@ times 1 feels the secrets of these will be revealed in some way not sure however if it will be by force need or accident if not visit but eventually their true needs may come to light.

Cannot tell if the various Pyramid structures found from S.AMERICA to AFRICA to CHINA all over the world were initially instigated from some mass teaching or visit globally but do find it odd there are so many forms of them from different faces of man. Wonder if anymore are under sea?! like Yonaguni
and if so were they placed there when water would of immediately submerged them or are they from ancient land changes where land then is now sea covered... So many dynamics to these things so its not to 1 a far reach to consider ET association with them if not native terrestrial non humans.

Keep up the good work Kantzveldt, 1 may not comment on all your well designed threads but I do check in on them as you present some very interesting information...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

But there is no evidence the culture that created the little symbolic model pyramids created pyramids or sacred mounds, they seemed content with their little scale models that served no practical function, and after all if it was simply raised platforms that were desired nature provides abundantly in the shape of hills...

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I think the basic instruction that was provided in terms of understanding how travel between different worlds was possible was largely in abstract yet easily understandable form, in that the the triangular zodiacal light of the horizon was the basic teaching device, which is dust particles seen along the ecliptic plane, as if in some way the body can be reduced to formative particle state and reconstituted along some Celestial pathway as it were.

The Egyptians seem to have inherited belief along such lines, in that resurrection was at first light of dawn within the Akhet chamber of the pyramid, a reconstitution of the body based upon natural observation and having it's basis in the re-emergent energy/life force of the Sun, simplistic but possibly lending itself to sophisticated actuality
edit on Kam630175vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The discovery of The Sumerian King List makes me believe HUMANS were more advanced, lived longer, and had contact with Aliens, space travel, genetic engineering, and more... How did Dumuzid, the Shepherd, Rule for 10 sars (36,000 years) WHAT? THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND YEARS???

What happened? Why do we not know our past? Why have we been basically genetically sentenced to a premature death? As well as I believe complete isolated and cutoff from other space faring cultures. Where we punished???
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Jun 2014 13:01:42 -0500pm1America/Chicago by abeverage because: of punishment

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

The problem with Sumerian King lists is that certain numbers had symbolic value as they related to projected numerics based upon observed planetary periodics, thus if you had a number associated with a King it meant something in an astro-numerological sense, to consider them in real terms you'd have to divide by base 360 to get realistic results.

Same with the Hebrew patriarchs, divide by 12 and you get realistic figures, again for the Egyptian King lists there is a base number involved, and the Indians seemed to have used base 3,600, it was more filling in the gaps from unknown periods with symbolic values.

I would say the Sumerian tradition of Divine Kingship though traced back to an earlier period of contact with Celestial beings and resultant hybrids, they don't seem to have heard of the Prime Directive and were happy enough tinkering about and teaching the humans to read and write some 7,000 years ago, later tradition thinks this wicked but it was seemingly benevolent.

edit on Kpm630175vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

The problem with Sumerian King lists is that certain numbers had symbolic value as they related to projected numerics based upon observed planetary periodics, thus if you had a number associated with a Kings it meant something in an astro-numerological sense, to consider them in real terms you'd have to divide by base 360 to get realistic results.

Same with the Hebrew patriarchs, divide by 12 and you get realistic figures, again for the Egyptian King lists there is a base number involved, and the Indians seemed to have used base 3,600, it was more filling in the gaps from unknown periods with symbolic values.

I would say the Sumerian tradition of Divine Kingship though traced back to an earlier period of contact with Celestial beings and resultant hybrids, they don't seem to have heard of the Prime Directive and were happy enough tinkering about and teaching the humans to read and write some 7,000 years ago, later tradition thinks this wicked but it was seemingly benevolent.

I will only argue that the base 10 then does not add up correctly when you have to account for the known non-mythological kings. Why include antediluvian myths who appeared to rule for HUGE amounts of time at least compared to the so-called "Historical" kings in the list?

I will agree with hybrids that is likely outcome so in some way us more "modern" humans are stunted in our regenerative ages and longevity. But why?

Sorry to side-track but to me YES there was something influencing culture that is not what we call today HUMAN...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The following is about far north-east stone age findings ( archive.org ):

Dwellings in the form of truncated pyramids have been encountered among the Sagai, Shortzy, Kachin, Altai-Khizi Teleut, Dolgan, Sel'kup, Ket, Khanti, Yakut, Yukagir, with eight of these communities having winter housing of such a form...

"In the mythology of the Yukagir that has come down to us there occurs the formula of the Universe, according to which the upper land is correlated with the rainbow or a conical dwelling, the lower land is a truncated four-cornered pyramid and the middle land, concave in the relation to the upper, separates them. Therefore it could be suggested that the distant ancestors of the Yukagir had permanent dwellings in the form of a truncated pyramid.

Fascinating, isn't it. When there is context available to to interpret an artifact.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I will agree with hybrids that is likely outcome so in some way us more "modern" humans are stunted in our regenerative ages and longevity. But why?

Perhaps some of the ORIGINAL interest haven't returned yet and its a control issue influenced by NEW interest that prefer humans exist this way as long as this potentially new interest is OVERSEEING humanity. OUTTA BOX @ times I wonder if something offset the process or access points slowing their return...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Everything they posit was Ante-Diluvian is in terms of symbolic value as it was non-recorded history and thus they drew attention to this essential unknown factor by the usage of seemingly fantastical figures in conjunction with Divine and astrological archetypes, but recognized that there were these considerable pre-historic periods of development, and that Divine lineages had Heavenly origins.

a reply to: moebius

The first link in the OP i compare the Vinca figurines of SE Europe to contemporary one's of Joman from Japan, given such early dates circa 7,000 years ago it is not inconceivable that the later Pyramid cultures around the world developed from these initial establishments of interest, and what you cite could be evidence of such developments in NE Asia, that translated into the Americas.

edit on Kpm630175vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As others have noted the kings list are documents created for purposes other than history, their claims are not reflected in the archaeological record....i.e. They are made up.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I should maybe have looked at Jomon ceramics here also, as they produced very similar figurines to those of SE Europe, and their middle period ceramics are the wildest and weirdest with all sorts of fluid energy fields and little portals with figures emerging from them;

That's a great one of little portal people, the earliest Jomon pottery dates back around 12,000 years;

This one i think you could place a light inside it for mystical effect;

This one i think one of the little portal people has gone missing, broken off...

But you never know if you are looking at entirely natural phenomena represented;

Or whether there is technology involved, very nice pieces.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Enviromental protection suits? Why not just simply a form of traditional dress? There is a big leap between the two with little or no proof.
Same with so called space helmets and suits, headress and traditional costumes of the time are more realistic conclusions.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Why not palce these Photos in front of Electrical Engineers,Scientist,Computer Techs ETC.
to see what they come up with ?
Kinda like the Ink Blot Test.
Just a thought

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Howdy Kantzveldt

I would think that people invented pyramids as they are easiest way to obtain a raised platform......

And they also just happen to be the single most stable and easiest to build structure. They're a pile of debris, the shape a collapsed structure naturally takes. And yet people continually want you to believe that aliens flew here in a starship and then...built out of stone the single easiest to build structure in the universe, lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
interesting thread, op.

as someone who has taken a lot of hallucinogens, seems possible all kinds of ingenious ways to make stuff can be "channeled" from supernatural…

also, I wonder about ufo/alien hypothesis:

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I first heard of Yonaguni from Graham Hancock…

he is known to take ayahuasca and be given entire ideas for a book from supernatural beings he met… shamanic art has ufo/aliens and snakes…

in the book "Gods of Eden", Bramley found that before every outbreak of plague in Europe there were ufo sightings…

also, "aliens" have been documented in hundreds of cases by MUFON to be afraid of Jesus:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
in short, I am going w the idea that some form of "spirit worshipping" has been going on since the beginning of creation… perhaps Eve was the first to entertain a supernatural being, rather than question it and refer to God, she chose to eat the fruit and conceptually separate herself from God… then Adam, who some researchers say, passes the Y chromosome of the fall down (why Jesus was not given one from a man)…

the spirit worshippers often are guided to or choose sacred lay lines of the planet, where accessing the supernatural in another dimension is easier…

these probably included blood sacrifices, which energize the electric nature of demons/fallen angels…

also probably why the diet we eat is so prone to making the body acidic and rich in heavy metals (vaccines, chgem trails, environmental pollution, etc)

we are headed back to "the days of Noah"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join