It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian military radar data on MH370 wrong, says report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The New York Times reported today investigators discovered the jet had not soared and swooped as they believed earlier, but remained in controlled flight for hours after contact was lost, until it ran out of fuel over the southern Indian Ocean.

It said they concluded this after a re-examination of the military radar data and the pings the aircraft exchanged with an Inmarsat satellite over the Equator showed that the radar's altitude readings‎ appeared to be incorrect.

An international review found Malaysia's radar equipment had not been calibrated with enough precision for the readings to be accurate, the NYT said.

Ok, seriously after 4!! months they find out, that the radar data is wrong?
I mean come on, what do they reveal next? That they still had contact?

Every week we get reports that reveal that we have been lied to. This can't be a coincidence. It show a totla lack of professionalism by the Malaysian authorities.
We will never ever know what happened to the plane, because it seems they don't want us to know.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs

The New York Times reported today investigators discovered the jet had not soared and swooped as they believed earlier, but remained in controlled flight for hours after contact was lost, until it ran out of fuel over the southern Indian Ocean.

It said they concluded this after a re-examination of the military radar data and the pings the aircraft exchanged with an Inmarsat satellite over the Equator showed that the radar's altitude readings‎ appeared to be incorrect.

An international review found Malaysia's radar equipment had not been calibrated with enough precision for the readings to be accurate, the NYT said.

I mean come on, what do they reveal next? That they still had contact?

Every week we get reports that reveal that we have been lied to. This can't be a coincidence. It show a totla lack of professionalism by the Malaysian authorities.
We will never ever know what happened to the plane, because it seems they don't want us to know.

The story is going to change over and over again and we will never know what is true at this point. I can't imagine the calibration being so off that it was wrong by thousands of feet though...that would have put every other plane in the sky being monitored by them in the water. They can't claim it was only off on MH370, so I find this story to be just another in the long line of excuses and cover-ups.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am waiting for the Aliens, Time-Travel, There Still Alive in a Hangar, Re-painted and Re-fueled for another Attack Title In the News.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A couple of thoughts keep surfacing; world powers know exactly what happened to MH370, and for whatever reason they will do everything in their power to keep people from knowing what is really going on.

Personally, I think this is a much bigger event than just a plane going missing. I don't know what the 'end game' is, but I get a sense that it has more of an impact on the future of the world than Ukraine, Iraq, al-Qaida, Isis, or any of the other current events we are being led to focus on.

The day the plane went missing, my husband said he thought it was in Pakistan, waiting to be loaded with bombs. I thought he was nuts! Now, I'm beginning to wonder if it will someday arrive in America......fully loaded.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Inmarsat said this early in their investigation, they are professionals in their field and have carefully examined all the data before releasing any details.

Some people are just looking for a government conspiracy and are refusing to listen to the facts from Inmarsat, instead
inventing their own theories based on media speculation and inaccurate information from the likes of the Malaysian authorities.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have a feeling it will be used in a false flag attack so we can be brought in to another war.
I don't have a clue what happened to it, but i have lots of theories.....

There got that out of my system.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I reserve judgement. They made suppositions. And those suppositions may not be accurate which would make their conclusions inaccurate. They freely admit this.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
inquiringminds.cc...

Any one else find the above link interesting ?
I find the linking of a murder of a family in the french alps and the death of the Freescale employees more than a coincidence but then thats why i love this site

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just do not get the purpose if this is the case. Why on earth would any hijacker, simply fly over the ocean until running out of fuel? Makes absolutely no sense, for anybody.

and Yes the plane was hijacked, be it by the pilot or a third party but it was hijacked. Some people still do not seem to know that!!

If the plane is going the wrong way, turned off transponders, and is not responding to radio contact the damned thing is hijacked! Whether the pilot is still flying or not....sheesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I just do not get the purpose if this is the case. Why on earth would any hijacker, simply fly over the ocean until running out of fuel? Makes absolutely no sense, for anybody.

and Yes the plane was hijacked, be it by the pilot or a third party but it was hijacked. Some people still do not seem to know that!!

If the plane is going the wrong way, turned off transponders, and is not responding to radio contact the damned thing is hijacked! Whether the pilot is still flying or not....sheesh.

How about major electronics malfunction, autopilot, com systems malfunction. I know its a lot to go wrong and backups should have prevented it.

How about the plane came under attack and lost crucial systems?

We know nothing yet. Its all wild speculation.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It didn't take them 4 months, I think it took less than a week to figure that out. Maybe you've been asleep for the last 4 months if you missed it, but it was widely known by the middle of March that the altitudes on the Malaysian military radar had to be wrong because it showed an altitude that was above the plane's maximum ceiling.

Here's an article from March 14:
www.businessinsider.com...-5323af22eab8e a03111ad617

After falling off of civilian radar, radar signals from the Malaysian military appear to show the Boeing 777 climbing above the plane's maximum ceiling to 45,000 feet

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why does people find it to be such a surprise? Military radar is normally primary radar, so it just detects azimuth. To extract elevatio. information from that info, is not very accurate, unless the search radar is coupled with another radar system, called a height-finder, but most military radars are just search radars, so you cant get an accurate height from it.
edit on 24/6/2014 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/6/2014 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

It didn't take them 4 months, I think it took less than a week to figure that out. Maybe you've been asleep for the last 4 months if you missed it, but it was widely known by the middle of March that the altitudes on the Malaysian military radar had to be wrong because it showed an altitude that was above the plane's maximum ceiling.

Here's an article from March 14:
www.businessinsider.com...-5323af22eab8e a03111ad617

After falling off of civilian radar, radar signals from the Malaysian military appear to show the Boeing 777 climbing above the plane's maximum ceiling to 45,000 feet

45,000' is NOT above the B777 "Maximum Ceiling", only it's 'Maximum Service Ceiling' of just over 43,100'. Contrary to your statement, the MH370 was capable of reaching the altitude of 45,000' and therefore the radar was NOT "widely known to be wrong' on that basis.

The radar determined altitudes were reported to be 'inaccurate' but they were never declared utterly false, until now.

Good thread aLLeKs.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
the entire MH370 debacle was a pre-planned, pre-arranged, organised work of fiction.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

We can discuss this and that about what happened. But let's accept the bare facts and that points to somewhat of an answer. The captain of the plane was distraught (if not in a rage) about seeing his friend get pronounced guilty in a court case that very day. Supposedly, his wife was leaving him. That is enough circumstantial evidence to pin the blame on him. Exactly what he did to bring the whole incident to an end is not too important.

No one that has any inkling of the capabilities of the US to monitor the air and seas of the world can accept that the US is also in the dark about where the plane went. The whole business is at the expense of the Indonesians.

Many of those travelers were Chinese and many business/industrial men carrying various bits of data and information home to the mainland. Personal records recovered from that plane would be a nice intelligence coup if recovered. It serves that purpose to not pinpoint exactly where that plane went down. If its remains stay a mystery, the true area can be exploited.

Also, best to maintain that it plunged from a high altitude and totally disintegrated rather than assume that the pilot, realizing that his ploy didn't work as he fuel ran out, lowered the plane into the water as easily as he could. The lack of a detectable debris field is proof of that assessment. Meanwhile, secret activities advance full throttle to recover data.

History gives us our guide to reasonable thinking here if any of you can remember our attempts to recover (supposedly failed) to recover a sunken Soviet nuclear sub a few decades ago.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Contrary to your statement, the MH370 was capable of reaching the altitude of 45,000' and therefore the radar was NOT "widely known to be wrong' on that basis.
Actually that was my first thought too but at that time in the flight, it still had too much fuel to reach that altitude. Maybe later in the flight after burning off some fuel it would be possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

There's a very good reason "people don't seem to know that".

The facts are being denied in order to deprive the hijackers of their victory.

Millions and millions are being spent just to conceal that all important detail.

The Banks, Airlines, Insurers, Tourist boards, Aircraft manufacturers and Governments are ALL dependent on 'Business as Usual'.

They're like a punch-drunk boxer saying he "didn't feel a thing", and then keeling over.

Malaysian Airlines is teetering on the brink of dissolution, as are dozens of others and the awareness of the indefensibility of air travel would push them over the edge.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Inmarsat said this early in their investigation, they are professionals in their field and have carefully examined all the data before releasing any details.

Some people are just looking for a government conspiracy and are refusing to listen to the facts from Inmarsat, instead
inventing their own theories based on media speculation and inaccurate information from the likes of the Malaysian authorities.

There are some in 'the field' who frankly feel that Inmarsat have got it wrong. Yes, I've just made a blank baldy statement like yours.
So I could ask a couple of questions, like where was the satellite when MH370 was waiting for take-off, and what was MH370's motion at the time, they should all be known..since it hadn't taken off.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

There are some in 'the field' who frankly feel that Inmarsat have got it wrong. Yes, I've just made a blank baldy statement like yours.
So I could ask a couple of questions, like where was the satellite when MH370 was waiting for take-off, and what was MH370's motion at the time, they should all be known..since it hadn't taken off.

Yup, until the wreckage is found where Inmarsat claims it rests, all they have is claims and some fancy math. Math based on suppositions which even they admit may not turn out to be true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join