It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO with 'alien head' sticking out discovered on Google Earth image

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Even if you've "never heard of these lens flares", surely anybody who has ever watched a movie or used a camera ought to know what lens flares look like in general?

well Rob...to tell you the truth...these look nothing like the lens flares I'm used to.

for instance...this is the kind I'm used to seeing...or something along those lines...

Lens flare

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DrunkYogi

We need some sort of rogues gallery on this forum for sources not to be trusted , Scott Warring is one of those sources.
It seems to me he's becoming the new Michael Cohen of UFO hoaxes.

Hey gortex! If ever there were a man for the job... ??? Start a "Rogues Gallery" thread...

Out of context, it is a perfect UFO shape. In context, it is lens flare. *sigh* I got all excited when I saw the title...

- AB

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You don't think this story is bull?

I guess somebodies gotta buy this stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I can be summed up in one word, "internet".

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Even if you've "never heard of these lens flares", surely anybody who has ever watched a movie or used a camera ought to know what lens flares look like in general?

That's about right I have to say. There's not much point in grumbling about persistent purveyors of Phishy photographs.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks like a nipple

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

this forum is not just for you 2 brainiacs...

other people come here...other people need to learn...and this thread is the perfect example of learning new things....however mundane it seems to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: smurfy

this forum is not just for you 2 brainiacs...

other people come here...other people need to learn...and this thread is the perfect example of learning new things....however mundane it seems to you.

Daily Mirror on the wall...says it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
A pic of an alleged alien craft with alien occupant sticking his head out. The pic from Google earth is actually quite impressive. Whether it's real of course, who knows!

www.mirror.co.uk...

geez...the mirror is your source?...what next, national enquirer stories?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Maybe the copilot farted and he had to stick his head out for fresh air. They were told not to eat the Earth tacos.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I agree with Gortex. This guy should be listed in the "everything he posts is bunk" category.

Two UFO bases on Titan? Above Top Secret

OR

Hard evidence of life on Mars that NASA doesn't want to discuss? Above Top Secret

It's funny but it isn't.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'd say mine is better.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's a head?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Rob48

well Rob...to tell you the truth...these look nothing like the lens flares I'm used to.

for instance...this is the kind I'm used to seeing...or something along those lines...

Lens flare

Looks like you picked a bad example that is a rendered flare done with software.

Flares also can vary for various reason lens construction, focal length, aperture, angle to the Sun etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Didn't this alien's mom ever tell him not to stick his arms or head out of the bus (saucer) while it's moving? He could lose an arm that way!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I know man...I just presented an example of a standard photo flare look-a-like...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join