It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Surface of Senator McCain With Members of ISIS in Syria before Iraq Rampage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ph otos of Senator McCain “chillin’” with ISIS Leaders in Syria Before Their Rampage Through Iraq
(theminorityreportblog.com)

Remember when Sen. John McCain took that tour of Syria with the rebels? This is what he said about it when he came back:

“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years,” McCain said on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” on Wednesday night. “And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

Here’s one of the photos released to Politico:

Here’s the one ISIS released recently:

So, who’s the new guy?

The man closest to John McCain is General Salim Idris, who was the head of the Free Syria “moderates” at the time.

Idris was booted out.

ISIS is saying some of the men on that photo fight with them now.

Nice work, Senator.

Mccain continues to be one of the biggest war hawks in American government. He more than anyone advocates for full-scale armed intervention across the Middle East.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I saw this earlier and nearly started a thread on it myself. I've been saying that ISIS has it's roots in US funding. We've created crisis and turmoil in the middle east.

Unlike past wars where we went in, blew up everything, helped them rebuild. . . this time we blew stuff up, and then left so we could fund others to blow stuff up again.

It boggles my mind!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I don't see this as something to condemn McCain for. Our leaders have often associated themselves with "freedom fighters" and the like that later turned out to be a problem. Just think of the past associations we've had with Saddam or the Taliban. We back whomever is most convenient for us at the time, the enemy of my enemy line of logic is a pitfall we fall into time and time again. This time is no different.

This would stop if as a nation we would simply mind our own business. We create, fund, arm, and prop up "terrorists" constantly, and then cry when they turn on us.... how about we just stay out of middle eastern politics altogether.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953

I don't see this as something to condemn McCain for. Our leaders have often associated themselves with "freedom fighters" and the like that later turned out to be a problem. Just think of the past associations we've had with Saddam or the Taliban. We back whomever is most convenient for us at the time, the enemy of my enemy line of logic is a pitfall we fall into time and time again. This time is no different.

This would stop if as a nation we would simply mind our own business. We create, fund, arm, and prop up "terrorists" constantly, and then cry when they turn on us.... how about we just stay out of middle eastern politics altogether.

the oil and armament corporations won't allow that to happen, they would lose billions....the cost of a few thousand lives is just the price of doing business

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oops.
What a charming group. Abe Lincoln beard on the one guy it sure makes him look trustworthy.
o thats good ol Honest Ibraheem. You can count on him.
The guys on either side of McCain combine to form a full beard
edit on 23-6-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think the funding behind ISIS is coming from our supposed "allies" in the Middle East. Y'know, the same ones that have their deep connections to Al Qaeda and 911.

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.

Mccain saw turmoil in Syria and jumped at the chance to get the US into another shooting war.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I know that is the case, I can't disagree. Don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty sick of living in an Oligarchy.

No matter the obstacles, non-interference with Middle Eastern affairs is the only way to go IMHO.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Why not another war!!!

It's not like any lobbyist or politician will ever get hurt! Just soldiers and civilians!

There's going to be a reckoning with the continued loss of life and destabilization of the Middle East!

Sadly, the politicians will never pay. Just civilians.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I have a sick feeling the US and Saudi are running this show. It's too damn convenient. It's a way to counter Iran, install brutal control and displace the less cooperative Sunnis AKA, Al Qaeda. And above all , get access to the oil drilling contracts for Halliburton.

It's way too organized and prolific with propaganda. Sick, I tell you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oops.
What a charming group. Abe Lincoln beard on the one guy it sure makes him look trustworthy.
o thats good ol Honest Ibraheem. You can count on him.
The guys on either side of McCain combine to form a full beard

nice one!

I think that time has come for American warmongers to grow some beard of truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Funny how McJackass's face fits perfectly with other warmongers...hell with him...eternal hell!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
WHY? it's called UNCERTAINTY!!!!When you get your manipulated media to focus on an oilfield that ' could be ' threatened by uncertainty(i.e terrorist), oil prices go up!
What do rich people want, more money, as more is much better than less, so it is ' justified ' to sponsor a group to cause conflict, chaos, crisis and you guessed it 'uncertainty' to TRIGGER PRICE RISES.
HUMAN NATURE 101.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say.

Not shocked. Just kinda...numb.

These neocons just don't give up.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In all things context is King.

The photo above was taken in 2013 and it was take at a meeting between McCain and the group in Syria. ISIS asked for assistance in the manner of supplying weapons and creating a no fly zone.

Those requests were rejected and McCain went on to state we should not get involved.

John McCain: Visit with Syrian rebels was 'moving'

The rebels told McCain, a prominent critic of what he calls the Obama administration’s inaction on Syria, they wanted the United States to being supplying weapons and enforcing a no-fly zone in the country.

“Their message was, to be frank with you: they do not understand,” he said. “They do not understand why we won’t help them.”

But neither the rebels nor McCain want American troops on Syrian soil, the senator said.

“No one that I know, including [Free Syrian Army] General Idris and his battalion commanders, are asking for American boots on the ground,” he said. “In fact, they believe it would be counterproductive to do so.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

By the way, ISIS was formed in January of 2014.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Jeez, John, I'm beginning to wonder about your judgment. I was going to vote for you, but then you surprised us all with your choice for VP, Sarah Palin. I sewed me some ethnic clothing when you said, We are all Georgians now! Then you said, We are all Ukrainians!, and I sewed me another neat ethnic outfit.

What am I supposed to do now, as you seem to be pallin' around with terrorists?? Although that is a neat scarf I could add to my wardrobe, I might be a little more interested in what the gentlemen have over their shoulders. Do you remember if it's a handbag or an assault weapon?

Hey, John, if it's not too much trouble, could you text me the name of the next group of people I should stand in solidarity with? I want to get a head start on my next outfit. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Great take in the whole ISIS situation over at GlobalResearch.ca:

The Redrawing of the Map of the Middle East Begins with the Destruction of Iraq

The goal being to get the Middle East maps redrawn as originally envisioned by the Neocons. Great read, no matter what your political affiliation or nationality.

Caption: New Map of the Middle East Project: unofficial NATO and US War Academy map. The above map was prepared by Lieutenant-Colonel Ralph Peters. It was published in the Armed Forces Journal in June 2006, Peters is a retired colonel of the U.S. National War Academy. (Map Copyright Lieutenant-Colonel Ralph Peters 2006).

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Global research site is nothing more than people trying to spin a scenario by using half truths coupled with mostly lies and misrepresentations of what people stated.

The map you presented has nothing to do with Neocons nor does it represent any type of plans. It also was not created or used as a blueprint for the CIA as the website you linked claims. The map is not an unofficial NATO war map either. The map is based on his research which takes into account social / religious dynamics of the region. Even Winston Churchill had issues with the M Middle East at the end of WWII when it was carved up by the British and French.

Conveniently your source left out his thoughts on Africa and how issues have been created by the way their borders were created by the Europeans.

Here is the actual article from 2006 in Armed Forces Journal.
Blood borders - Armed Forces Journal - 2006

Not surprisingly the article does not support your post nor the "analysis" by your source.

The project is based on a hypothetical in terms of how can peace be achieved in the Middle East taking into account history, location of ethnic groups, resources etc. It is to return lands to indigenous people who have roots going back thousands of years. The boundaries present in the map reflect that history and how best to "redraw" borders to take into account almost every social / religious issue present in the middle East today.

Its not a war map.
Its not a CIA plot.
Its not a US plot.
Its not a Neocon plot.
Its not a European plot.
Its not a war map.
Its not a possible war map.
Its not a NATO plot.

I can keep going but you get the idea.

Your source got it wrong and has misrepresented the position of the author and his intent. I suggest people read the actual article I linked to as opposed to reading a misrepresented version on the op's global research site and compare the 2.

edit on 23-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I've been saying that ISIS has it's roots in US funding.

It boggles my mind!

yes, what war doesnt have US funding..
need a reason to keep US troop and military movement in spending mode.
Feed your military.. Feed It !!..lol

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
LOL!

Looks good on him.

Can anyone honestly say they didn't see this coming back when McCain was beating the war drums for an attack on Syria? Anyone remember how many of us were saying we shouldn't be funding rebels in Syria because this could happen? Hell, Putin sure saw it coming.

So here is the million dollar question: When is McCain going to be up on treason charges? Wasn't he giving the enemy of the U.S aid and comfort? Oh right... Never going to happen because he's part of the U.S oligarchy.

edit on 23-6-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The article linked is a must read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join