It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Founders on the 2nd Amendment and the Right to Bear Arms

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I have laid my thinking bare in this thread.

The rest is up to you. Others have understood exactly where I am coming from. Forgive me, but it seems like you are looking for a way to classify me or find a "box" to put me in so you know how to judge me.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

for the fourth time...what was omitted.

Can you lay yourself bare and answer that question. you did tell him that he omitted large portions.

tell me what he omitted.

I read both the article that he cut and pasted onto ATS. plus I read what he copied and pasted to ATS and they are identical.

Apply your superior thought processes and tell me please what he omitted.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fighter planes? I would like to see you bear a fighter plane or a nuke. Your statement is way off the mark. We are talking about citizens having the same arms carried by our military/police.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

They look like they are dragging their feet on this keeping the guns out of the hands or the "criminally insane" ect because acting on it would confine the thing to a few citizens and then become ineffective as a propaganda tool for smearing the whole lot.....which make up 99.999999% of the rest.

What they want to do is plant the yeast of insanity to leaven the whole defense of the 2nd amendment. And this is only one part of the attack as they have already planted the leaven on just about every other front, cultural, historical, domestic and racial.

That the whole 2nd amendment is practiced and protected by a bunch of wife beating cultural malfunctioning white males, backward in time and dysfunctional in their forward look, that cling to bibles, guns and some outmoded constitution written by a bunch slave holding hypocrites who wrote the thing while eating red meat and drinking beer. Oh and thus they could be mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Someone else gets it.

edit on 15-8-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join