It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children hopping death trains to get to the US for Obama's promised Amnesty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: Flatfish

If rapists, violent criminals, gang members etc are not sent back to their country of origin

by the Obama administration

the reality is parents can justly expect that children and parents who are not criminals will be deported.

This reality is frequently in the news - extreme criminals who are illegal immigrants are released from prison and NOT deported by the Obama administration.

What does this tell people in south america? What does this tell coyotes and what kind of promises can these coyotes make that become reality?

If I'm not mistaken, when ask about those releases, ICE stated that it was due to budget cuts brought on by the government shutdown and subsequent sequester. Go figure!

While the Republicans were busy reciting Green Eggs & Ham in the halls of Congress, budgets were being cut causing easily foreseen consequences. What the GOP should be asking themselves is; "Did I do that?" and as was true most of the time when Erkyl ask the same question, the answer would be a resounding YES!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
We need to Mine the border and send them packing. We need to pull back our forces and fortify our homeland. The world is heating up. We need to be prepared for a fight to the death if need be.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
We need to Mine the border and send them packing. We need to pull back our forces and fortify our homeland. The world is heating up. We need to be prepared for a fight to the death if need be.

A bit extreme.

How about just send military transports and fly these "children" back to the countries they came from.
Of course, informing (not asking) those countries to be ready to receive them.

Then let the border patrol do the job it is supposed to do.

Also, deport any illegal immediately caught and convicted of doing any illegal act, we don't need to pay to house and pay for them in our prisons.

Also, deport any illegal immediately with gang tattoos.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, when ask about those releases, ICE stated that it was due to budget cuts brought on by the government shutdown and subsequent sequester. Go figure!

The question is, when that happened why didn't ICE deport them immediately?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Sorry you got your feelers hurt but the only mudslinging taking place here is being done by those who would try to blame the current influx of immigrant children on Obama. What a load of B.S.!

If anything, the right-wing media like Breitbart caused this dilemma by constantly screaming that the President had enacted "AMNESTY" for undocumented children when nothing could be further from the truth. Just like most of the other B.S. accusations you made in your reply.

Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it true, no matter how much it hurts your feelers.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

The question is, when that happened why didn't ICE deport them immediately?

You're kidding right? Please don't tell me that I have to define "Government Shutdown" or explain the consequences of budget cuts under sequester for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You must hate the Mexican people........

Why else would you want to dishonor the ones who came here legally and paid their dues and tried so hard to get here the right way?

Why else would you want to flood the system with illegals while legal Mexicans will be run out of work by a flood of people.

Why else , besides the fact that you hate Mexicans and you are uncompassionate would you want to facilitate the wholesale of children in to sex trafficking and poverty.....

Why do you hate Mexicans and the South American people so much?

SM2

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well, seeing as though the Obama adminstration had ample warning this was coming, appreantly...yes, he does deserve some of, if not the lions share, after all, he is the boss, he is supposed to own the mistakes and failures of his subordinates. Argue all you want, it has been proven they knew it was coming. By the way, all this talk of immigration reform. What needs to be reformed about it? What is broken? I think most reasonable people would say it is not broken, just not enforced properly. There allready is a path to citizenship. So stop all the whining and moaning about it.

Here is some info on the White House's knowledge....

weaselzippers.us...

www.theblaze.com... border/

So, it seems once again your liar in chief fabricated another issue to get what he wanted. I swear they do not even care how obvious they are anymore, they just lie right to your face and you people still gobble it up and regurgitate it word for word and believe every syllable of it. If they knew this was coming, and obviously they did, hence the request for contract bidders, they had ample time to either A) secure the border B) have facilities ready or C) have transports ready to relocate them to their place of origin. Seeing as though none of that was done, it seems good ole Barry decided to not let a good crisis go to waste and rolled with it to try and force his amnesty agenda down our throats.

Once again, I want someone to actually tell me what needs reforming in the immigration laws and why it is broken. I want specifics, not left/right wing propaganda and regurgitated talking points from pundits and white house officials.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You cant blame republicans when DEMOCRATS hold the majority....and Obama has already proven he will circumvent.......WITH HIS PEN AND PHONE...anytime he deems something a priority

It OBVIOUSLY wasnt that much of a priority to either Obama or the Democrats or they would have got it done........

I swear these progressives blaming the right when they have the majority is like trying to explain calculus to a fire ant.......

its either cognitive dissonance or stupidity....

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You cant blame republicans when DEMOCRATS hold the majority....and Obama has already proven he will circumvent.......WITH HIS PEN AND PHONE...anytime he deems something a priority

It OBVIOUSLY wasnt that much of a priority to either Obama or the Democrats or they would have got it done........

I swear these progressives blaming the right when they have the majority is like trying to explain calculus to a fire ant.......

its either cognitive dissonance or stupidity....

Talk about cognitive dissonance or stupidity.... Anyone with half a brain knows that a simple majority doesn't mean diddly-squat. Especially when faced with the most obstructionist Congress in U.S. history where a "super-majority" is required to get anything passed.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why else would you want to dishonor the ones who came here legally and paid their dues and tried so hard to get here the right way?

Why else would you want to flood the system with illegals while legal Mexicans will be run out of work by a flood of people.

Why else , besides the fact that you hate Mexicans and you are uncompassionate would you want to facilitate the wholesale of children in to sex trafficking and poverty.....

Your logic amazes me...simply a thing of frightening wonder.

Here's the problem...I don't see them as "Mexicans"...I don't see us as "Americans"...we are all people. None of us are better than the others, we all deserve the same chance.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

Just because you know something is coming doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be able to deal with it in a satisfactory manner.

Hell, I'll just bet the Jordanians could foresee the massive influx of Syrian refugees too but it didn't negate their need for international assistance to help deal with it. Much less, be set up and ready for them prior to their arrival.

The people who sat in the path of Katrina knew it was coming too, but that didn't make them fully prepared either. Did I mention that Bush knew it was coming too? Was he prepared? What about old Brownie who was doing such a good job?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabag

Why doesn't the mainstream media care about these children by reporting this?
They don’t want to inflame their voter base of illegal immigrants.

Do you really think the Obama Administration has no responsibility for this situation as they claim?
Of course they are responsible. It is because of their policies and never ending promises that we have this problem. Any legit, rational, uncorrupt Commander in Chief would have closed the border on 9/12/01.

you say rational leader?....how "rational" is it to close off the entire Mexican border, and let's not forget the Canadian border. the Mexican border is 1,989 miles long...here's the government website that has the statistics you need for this task.
help.cbp.gov...
how many hundreds of thousands of personal would have to man this 24/7?, and where's the money going to come from?...how about a special tax from all the people that want this fence...and, by the way, Obama has deported more illegals than any other republican or democratic president...so, your flippant suggestion is devoid of any substance.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This whole border debacle is 100% owned by the Democrat Administration that has had 100% control of DHS and HHS since January 2009.

That's 5 1/2 years worth of excuses for failure.

Miniscule budget fluctuations up and down mean *Zero*.

Selective propaganda reporting by ultra-Progressive MSM isn't helping.

All the emotionally charged stories with the recent invasion is part of the problem.

The "Blame Game" is ineffective now.

The Obama Administration is a total failure.

The Border Boondoggle is 100% democrat owned and operated.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Hell yes! Open the borders....but only if there are clearly marked bill boards leading directly to your home. You take financial responsibility for them all. Damn Straight. You are a good man to open your home to about 200,000 plus needy people.

Good luck finding jobs for them all, as it seems a lot of native born Americans are having a hard time finding one.

I'm so glad we finally have a solution of how they are all going to be housed and supported. Cuz with our economy in the dumpster, and shortage of housing for legal low income needy families....it sure takes a load off this in debt to the eyes Nation.

You be da man...

Des

Just wait until the gang wars start over section 8 housing!
I had a native american born friend who with his wife and child
was on a waiting list for 26 months to get a spot n a section 8.
These children and their mothers are going directly on government assistant
we already can not afford to help who we have here and people think all this
is good?
YOUR DAMN RIGHT DEZ!
People are for this as long as it does not cost them out of pocket.
The guy who cuts the grass for rich people is going to be driven out of making
a decent wage to support his family.. They can get a few of these just over the boarder folks
to do it for half the price.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Politicians and their rhetoric always hide behind three things…..God, The Flag, and Children!
I almost puked last night when some liberal idiot on FoxNews was on record saying she didn't care how many children come here illegally we as Americans should take care of ANY child that comes here. I'm disgusted at what America has become. Yeah let's import massive amounts of other people's kids! WTF happened to taking care of our own needy children? I have two kids. And to be honest in this ultra competitive global economy we live in I could give two turds about other people's kids, ESPECIALLY third world central Americans. Go back and fix your own damn country. Everyone coming here nowadays wants to suck off of our prosperity and freedoms without realizing we had to FIGHT FOR THEM! Our forefathers fought with their blood and their lives to give us what we have. Other countries act like what we have in the USA just grew out of the ground or something.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Do you really think the Obama Administration has no responsibility for this situation as they claim?

Really??? You are really going to pull the "Thanks Obama" on this one?

But hey, I agree...let's make it safe for these children...let's open the borders!!! Oh, I bet you aren't in favor of that...maybe you would rather build a wall with machine gun turrets on it...that sounds compassionate.

The Right Wing looks ridiculous when they try to pull the compassionate card with immigration...don't you remember the hissy fit the Right threw when water stations were set up on the border because people crossing were dying of dehydration???

When you hold out a carrot and people get injured trying to grab it, you are at fault.

The reason why there is this "humanitarian crisis" is that the president declared an amnesty for children under the age of sixteen by a certain date so those children are rushing in to try to make the deadline. He is just as fault as some asshole who throws some money into the busy street just to watch the bums get hit by cars as they scramble for the money.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: seabag

They don’t want to inflame their voter base of illegal immigrants.

Of course they are responsible. It is because of their policies and never ending promises that we have this problem. Any legit, rational, uncorrupt Commander in Chief would have closed the border on 9/12/01.

you say rational leader?....how "rational" is it to close off the entire Mexican border, and let's not forget the Canadian border. the Mexican border is 1,989 miles long...here's the government website that has the statistics you need for this task.
help.cbp.gov...
how many hundreds of thousands of personal would have to man this 24/7?, and where's the money going to come from?...how about a special tax from all the people that want this fence...and, by the way, Obama has deported more illegals than any other republican or democratic president...so, your flippant suggestion is devoid of any substance.

You don't have to close the border, just disincentive the illegal crossing of it--no amnesty, no healthcare, no public education, no welfare, no wic, no food stamps, no "instate tuition at college," no driver's license, and deport everyone caught and you will have a great reduction in those who do not emigrate within the rules.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Here's the problem...I don't see them as "Mexicans"...I don't see us as "Americans"...we are all people. None of us are better than the others

WRONG!!! I AM better then a drug smuggling murderer!

I am better then rapist.

I am better then losers

I am better then gangsters

Your whole argument is null and void!!

FACE PALM

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Your logic amazes me...simply a thing of frightening wonder.

Here's the problem...I don't see them as "Mexicans"...I don't see us as "Americans"...we are all people. None of us are better than the others, we all deserve the same chance.

They all have the same chance--to obey the laws. If they don't want to do things right, we should help and support those who do want to do things the right way. If you reward bad behavior, you get more of it and this situation is a prime example of this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join