It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children hopping death trains to get to the US for Obama's promised Amnesty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Children who travel via Death Train must jump onto a moving freight car. Minors who cannot successfully pull themselves onto the traveling cars fall onto the tracks--many are left with extreme injuries.

Thousands of illegal immigrants are flooding the U.S.-Mexico border and the problem isn't likely to get better anytime soon. In a mad dash to make it to the U.S., many of the Latino minors are hopping aboard a network of Mexican freight trains called "El Tren de la Muerte," or Death Train.

The phenomenon may support claims that the Obama Administration's lax stance on immigration is encouraging thousands of children to put their lives at risk. "The U.S. is partly responsible for foreign nationals taking extreme measures that risk the lives of their children," Zack Taylor, Chairman of the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, told Breitbart Texas. "Our government is encouraging foreign nationals to come into our country illegally and stay."

Why doesn't the mainstream media care about these children by reporting this?

Do you really think the Obama Administration has no responsibility for this situation as they claim?

edit on Mon Jun 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Can you imagine how bad life must be for these kids where they come from that they would risk death, serious injury and possibly being kidnapped by child traffickers, only for a chance to get into the USA and have a better life?

They are being fed a dream by a US president, baited into coming to the USA for the promise of a better life, is he not in a way responsible for them from the time they depart until they are in US custody?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Do you really think the Obama Administration has no responsibility for this situation as they claim?

Really??? You are really going to pull the "Thanks Obama" on this one?

But hey, I agree...let's make it safe for these children...let's open the borders!!! Oh, I bet you aren't in favor of that...maybe you would rather build a wall with machine gun turrets on it...that sounds compassionate.

The Right Wing looks ridiculous when they try to pull the compassionate card with immigration...don't you remember the hissy fit the Right threw when water stations were set up on the border because people crossing were dying of dehydration???

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Really??? You are really going to pull the "Thanks Obama" on this one?

But hey, I agree...let's make it safe for these children...let's open the borders!!! Oh, I bet you aren't in favor of that...maybe you would rather build a wall with machine gun turrets on it...that sounds compassionate.

The Right Wing looks ridiculous when they try to pull the compassionate card with immigration...don't you remember the hissy fit the Right threw when water stations were set up on the border because people crossing were dying of dehydration???

I think it is deliberate - no different from offering people citizenship if they could fly a fighter plane or helicopter from Vietcong occupied land to American occupied land. Of course there was a slight chance they could make it, but if they didn't, at least they took out a piece of military equipment out while trying.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Hell yes! Open the borders....but only if there are clearly marked bill boards leading directly to your home. You take financial responsibility for them all. Damn Straight. You are a good man to open your home to about 200,000 plus needy people.

Good luck finding jobs for them all, as it seems a lot of native born Americans are having a hard time finding one.

I'm so glad we finally have a solution of how they are all going to be housed and supported. Cuz with our economy in the dumpster, and shortage of housing for legal low income needy families....it sure takes a load off this in debt to the eyes Nation.

You be da man...

Des

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

How are you going to allow millions of people come to this country? You think that is being compassionate? You would be literally making your own people starve by the illegals stealing jobs away. Letting as many people come here by "opening the gates" is such a horrible idea I don't know why you would try to play a guilt card with the other poster by saying that. Unless you personally want to take care of all of the people trying to get in here, that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Clearly the 8 years of amnesty and the 8 years of of a lack of border control and 8 years of catch and release has caused this.

Yes, Obama's administration is clearly giving these children the message - come and you can stay.

The compassionate thing to do would be to use our military jets, inform the countries they came from that they are coming and to be ready to take the children back to their parents. And take the children home to their families, to where they speak the language.

As I said in another thread: We need to stop the exploitation of children from south of the border and send them back to their families in the country from which they came. Yes, a new wave of a younger generation to support the older generation who refuses to have children. Also a new wave of cheap uneducated labor. Notice the average age of the "children" according to border patrol is between 12-14, in a very few years they'll be left to fend for themselves providing tons of cheap labor for nasty jobs. If for no other reason we need to send all our troops to the border to save the children; by sending them home before the US exploits them.

The flood is being encouraged to exploit the "children". If the average age is 12-14 that means half are older than 14, uneducated, can't speak English and will be thrown out on their own very, very, soon. Ripe to pay social security taxes, and work the dirty low paying jobs by the thousands.

It is not a "dream" amnesty - it is an exploitation nightmare amnesty.

The true save the children movement should be aimed at sending them home to the countries they came from where they have a better chance of thriving than in the US. Mobilizing the military who can put hundreds at a time on airplanes where they can go home to their families, to where their language is spoken, to where they actually have a chance to thrive rather than be exploited as slave wage servants.

The US gave up on saving the stolen girls because there was no direct benefit to the powerful. These children will become the maids and gardeners, roofers, call girls of the rich and powerful and so are of great interest to them. Shame on those who think amnesty for these children will be a good thing for the children.

edit on 23-6-2014 by grandmakdw because: empnasis

edit on 23-6-2014 by grandmakdw because: emphasis

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So little ones are hopping trains to get here and then get benefits like housing? Little kids?!?!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
So little ones are hopping trains to get here and then get benefits like housing? Little kids?!?!

Of course not...when the little kids...and a hell of a lot of them are much older than 18, they have no documentation to prove how old they are, are in place as anchor kids. Their adult families get to join them. Then they get the free housing....

See, that's how it works.

Des

edit on 23-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yeah they do.

As the 'death trains' is the DIRECT responsibilty of not enforcing the border.

Those kids are being shipped all over the country right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I agree with others who say - if you think this is a good thing - take into your home as many as you can handle.

Every person who thinks this is good for the children and good for the country should take these children into their homes until they can be on their own .

I also think that the white house could hold quite a few as could the vice presidential residence. I know Pelosi thinks letting them stay is right, wonder how many homes she has. Every politician who thinks these children should stay and be assisted should be required to house and resettle as many as their homes can handle. Heh, Kerry has tons of homes and is really compassionate, bet he could care for thousands.

How about the summer homes in Kennebunckport, Cape Cod, they could house hundreds of families and the people who use them as summer homes could give them up to care for these poor refugees.

I think we should make a resolution in congress to this effect, don't you?

edit on 23-6-2014 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

And they all become lifelong loyal liberal democrat voters.

Everyone lives happily ever after...

-The End-

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They don’t want to inflame their voter base of illegal immigrants.

Of course they are responsible. It is because of their policies and never ending promises that we have this problem. Any legit, rational, uncorrupt Commander in Chief would have closed the border on 9/12/01.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

How are you going to allow millions of people come to this country? You think that is being compassionate? You would be literally making your own people starve by the illegals stealing jobs away. Letting as many people come here by "opening the gates" is such a horrible idea I don't know why you would try to play a guilt card with the other poster by saying that. Unless you personally want to take care of all of the people trying to get in here, that is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

First of all...I don't have a "my own people"...we are all people. The geographical location of your birth doesn't make one person better than another in my opinion. Immigrants are just as much "my people" as people who are born in this country are.

If people want to come here to attempt a better life, I'm all for it. If they beat "Americans" out for jobs...good for them...isn't that our American spirit...work hard and get ahead?

If it was up to me, we would slash our military budget and use all that wasted money on helping people...instead of killing people.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And it's replies like this that betray your "compassionate" front.

Admit it, you don't give a damn about these kids...you just want them out of your country...you probably complain that they don't speak English...and god forbid if they work for a living because they are "stealing our jobs".

If immigrants are better workers than "Americans"...maybe we should deport the inefficient workers instead of the hard working immigrants.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'm so glad you aren't in charge of making any financial decisions for our Country....so glad.

Des

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

What I want is to stop the exploitation that is in store for these children.

If people want to immigrate to the US, fine, just do it legally.

My brother in law did it legally and my nephews are Hispanic and thriving and I love them all dearly.

When immigration is done legally everyone is protected and thrives.

When immigration is done illegally exploitation is the name of the game.

Why do you think the rich liberals/progressives are all for this? Maids and gardeners have become too expensive, this will drive down the wages for the nasty jobs they want done. Native born Americans don't want to do a lot of the really nasty and very very hard jobs without a decent wage, these illegal immigrants will do them for slave wages just to have a job. Clear and simple exploitation is the goal of this amnesty push.

Oh, and because they don't speak English, they will not be able to take good paying jobs, they will instead be relegated to slave wage labor intensive jobs where they just have to do labor and not have to communicate beyond how to do the one very nasty and hard job.

edit on 23-6-2014 by grandmakdw because: forgot one response

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

If immigrants are better workers than "Americans"...maybe we should deport the inefficient workers instead of the hard working immigrants.

Yes, lets deport all of those lazy Americans that can't find work, or are overqualified, and too expensive and replace them all with illegal immigrates that have no rights, are cheap labor and can be worked to death in greedy American owned businesses...

As an economic model this is actually working well for the state of California... Once the 7th largest economy in the world...

Well, it is working incredibly well for the elite there.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These children are the collateral damage brought about by the Obama administration's border policy and foreign policy.

The Obama administration could give a tinkers damn about these children or their families.

The Obama administrations only concern is power and control. And they will do whatever it takes, sacrifice whomever they can to see that their ideology stays in control.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I actually agree with kruphix to a degree, we are all people and they deserve a chance at a better life. That's kind of what America was built on. However, this amnesty thing is not going to end well. There needs to be a control on the immigrants. Build housing communities for them to be placed. Schools that will educate their children. They tend to flock together in communities anyhow. Why not build communities for them? I wouldn't say cut the military budget because our idiot politicians love going to war, but there are plenty of other places to get money from for projects like this. If you really want to go a step further, give them a 5 year visa with an expectation to obtain citizenship within those 5 years or they're gone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join