It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
If only the ATS discovered whistle blowers would work in Hollywood or the scifi channel we might actually get some pretty decent movies.

Yes, his story has the likes of 'Sharknado' and 'Mansquito' beaten soundly.

He really should submit a screenplay to the SciFi Channel.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well. What can one say.

I have read on various other threads recently, about how concerned people are in The U.S. ; of people being at large in society with mental health issues.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This doesn't seem so strange compared to some of the other things that I've been asked to believe on ATS. Nano-thermite, micro nukes, holographic airplanes............etc. I'm inclined to give him the shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How does ATS feel about Dr.Salla who did the interview???...

I know I've heard his name but can't recall where!!!

What's his credibility like, because it seems strange to have a "Marine" with a Pseudonyn tell such a long story without any verification!!!

S&F btw!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't this give some weight to the released Snowden files of a space fleet force or whatever it was? I don't know. I can't just write someone off as bat # crazy unless I can meet them and talk with them. Maybe this guy is the real deal? we'll never know, that is for sure.

But wouldn't it be fascinating to learn that Star Wars is real and that we have bases all throughout the solar system?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Maybe some of those drones and remote craft were secret in 1951, but many of the drones and other remote-controlled planes were publicly-available knowledge since the 1950s. Some of these were target drones, and some were used for reconnaissance.

I know at least some of the craft on that chart had been (and still are) displayed in Aircraft museums for decades. The idea of using unmanned drones is not THAT new, and it wasn't really a big secret even in the 1960s and 1970s. Sometimes they had pre-programmed flight plans, and sometimes they were remote-controlled.

edit on 6/23/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
And there's no way to know if this guy was really a marine.

I'm sure there are ways to find out.

However, even if he was a marine, that doesn't make his story about protecting Earth colonies any more true. Even former marines are not immune to becoming delusional -- or even lying.

edit on 6/23/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think when people see a UFO and can't identify it, it changes them. They become more open minded about crazy things. But I think it's a stretch to believe there're space marines on Titan.

I'm more likely to believe someone who's more clever and says they saw pictures of structures on the moon. But even with those sorts of stories they can get details wrong and blow it. Someone who actually worked with NASA will just come out and point out where they're wrong.

Would we know the truth if we saw it, though? Could it be possible there're truths so incredible we'd not believe them? I think so. However, generally, they're few and far between. Most of these tales aren't true. I'd say the bulk of them are people who want 15 minutes of fame. What a better way to do that then to concoct a story and stick to it until your death? It won't bother someone who has no shame about lying.

It's not a stretch to believe most if not all UFO sightings are just people being delusional and/or wanting to believe in intelligent extraterrestrials. I don't think they intentionally try to lie, they're just flawed.

Maybe a couple of them are genuine? *twilight zone theme song* Which brings us to confront a million questions, and the most important one: If they've been here, why is this truth not widely known? And it's this possibility that really drives the passions of conspiracy theorists. But it won't satisfy people who want solid evidence, like scientists. It's kind of like the existence of God. It's a possibility, but where's the solid evidence?
edit on 23-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
But why on earth would anyone keep such an incredibly successful space exploration program secret? The type of people that believe in the truly vast and unfathomable conspiracies clearly cannot accept that life is as excruciatingly methodical as it appears to be. How great would it be if there really were humans colonizing planets? Great enough for people to make up these stories evidently.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I know its not much, but thw only time I've ever heard of the EDF was in a video game called red faction.

And Duke Nukem Forever, and Earth Defense Force [it is it's own game.]

But yeah, since Red Faction is all about mars -- I'd say that's a fair observation.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Its about time some of these men and women began to speak out about the reality we all share but most of us are unaware,of,it is a Crime Against Humanity to intentionally allow humans to live under the auspices of incomplete data bases about the reality they are all sharing.

I wonder if that Moon Base is connected to the one I visited as a kid? Or if the one I was on was not ours?

None of this should be a surprise to anyone who has been indocrinated into this new Humanitarian reality already at all, but IF YOU HAVENT BEEN BROUGHT IN SLOWLY YOU ARE IN FOR SOME SHOCKS AND AWES.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Seems like they have a SPACED OUT Marine!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So, you're starting threads concerning this person who claims to be ex-military and previously in some ultra-secret and powerful covert force, who may or may not be legit for what, just to rubbish the guy?

He could be a hoaxer, an attention seeker, charletan or otherwise deluded...he may also be telling the truth.

I find it strange that you start a thread to draw attention to this guy and his story, and in only your first 3 posts alone, you have claimed the guy is the craziest marine you've ever met?

Why would you do that?

You wouldn't be trying to get the boot in early would you mate? Maybe this guys story might get some widespread attention after all.

Thanks for the heads up on the story.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

It's not a stretch to believe most if not all UFO sightings are just people being delusional and/or wanting to believe in intelligent extraterrestrials. I don't think they intentionally try to lie, they're just flawed

Okay, but then military has a field day in debunking witness stories, they would do this whether it was a project of theirs or not.

I think when people see a UFO and can't identify it, it changes them. They become more open minded about crazy things. But I think it's a stretch to believe there're space marines on Titan.

Titan's a strange place, now there are observations of things appearing and disappearing, Da da da da!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I did it because it is my opinion that he is looney.
If he is a hoaxer, he is going out on a limb to hoax only those that would be easily tricked. That would indicate that he is seeking attention, if he is a hoaxer. To have a majority of people think that you are bonkers just to receive attention qualifies as being a little bonkers.in my opinion.
If he is telling the truth, I wish he had the tiniest bit of evidence, because the story is very hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As you already know the technology that the military or NASA is never completely revealed and rumors have been around that their technology is 30 - 40 years ahead of what they admit. So who knows some things sound off the wall and they are not going to tell us, so your guess is as good as anybodies and maybe some day will will find out some of the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The first UAVs were down prior to 1900. They even had southeast operated as unmanned capable of releasing weapons in WWII.

So you are right, it's nothing new, and it's been fairly well known for awhile.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
y'know...there was a C2C show once were a caller called in and talked about a time when she worked at NASA in the control room with the large TV screens. I don't remember all the details but apparently they were watching some Mars rover type mission and a dude walked up and wiped the dirt off the camera lens.

I'm sorry, the battery pack for the invisibility shield went flat.

I mean, how was I to know, you can't see the bloody thing when it's on anyway!

They always prank the new guy!

edit on 23/6/2014 by chr0naut because: For the gullible, I'm only kidding!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well there's this

Link

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My Father-in-Law...US Army Air Corps was once stationed on a "MARS" outpost for 5 years, too

"MARS" stood for Military Advanced Radar System...
Major Rudy was later a Desk Jockey for the Selective Service System in D.C. under Gen. Hershey
(I had use of that govt desk as I studied engineering at U of SC back in '70-'74)

"MARS' sounds as fishy as the S-4 at Area 51 scam...making a big fabrication out of a regular, unspectacular, military acronym or Jargon
edit on rd30140357239323132014 by St Udio because: have a nice day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join