It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Id have thought with all that super space tech this guy couldn't manage 1 picture to back up his claims.Guess not.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I know this is WAY out there.
Way, way out there.

He flew space bombers.... I guess we bomb aliens too.

...we only bomb Muslim Aliens!

The rest we just tax to death.

edit on 23-6-2014 by seabag because: I can't spell

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know I've heard of this elsewhere...

Earth Defense Force is a series of third-person shooter video games.

In 2013, radio waves from deep space are picked up by scientists, proving the existence of extraterrestrial life. The Earth Defense Force, a unified multinational military sponsored by nearly every country, is founded a few years later, in case the aliens prove to be hostile. In each of the games the player assumes the role of an EDF soldier during an alien invasion.

Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
y'know...there was a C2C show once were a caller called in and talked about a time when she worked at NASA in the control room with the large TV screens. I don't remember all the details but apparently they were watching some Mars rover type mission and a dude walked up and wiped the dirt off the camera lens.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As I am not one who readily believes conspiracy or other BS stories, I find this Space Marine's story very credible. How else would he know the number of Mars colonies unless he had been there! He knows about the secret moon base as well. We all know that Rumsfeld likes to attend retirement ceremonies, right?

Again, seems like a credible story. Seems like he has a lot of insider information that only someone who was actually there would know.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Because it is the name of a game or the basic premise doesn't necessarily make this guys statement false. That could be the reason why, if true, "they" named this program the way they did....To make anyone believe this is fake because it was a game. If there is such an outrageous program such as this, it would need to be covered up really well....What better way then to "discredit" anyone coming forward with their story by having the program named the same as a video game? Not saying I believe, AT ALL, just saying if it were true this is the perfect cover in my eyes!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks.

Will check it out.

Not sure much of anything would surprise me in this era, any more.

Truth is turning out to be stranger than fiction over and over and over.

However, regardless of how valid the story is, I'm sure the naysayers hereon will shred it up one side and down the other. They don't seem to be able to breathe without doing that.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'll believe this before I'll believe a balanced budget amendment from Congress.

SnF!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You have to start wondering, where there is smoke...

We had the Navy Pilot that came forward with pretty much the same story years ago. Anyone have it my copy is gone it seems. He claimed he had beening flying in space on missions for years and had seen lighted cities on planets to far to reach.Many many others.

Secret Space Program Whistle blower Capt. Mark Richards Project Camelot
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is interesing from Zaron's thread in 2009

Efforts to conquer space began in earnest in the early 1960s when the first U.S. manned spacecraft Freedom 7 was successfully launched and recovered May 5, 1961. Both Astronaut Alan Shepard and the Freedom 7 were flown safely by helicopter to the deck of the USS Lake Champlain within 11 minutes of landing. With that successful recovery, President John F. Kennedy challenged the nation to land men on the moon and return them safely to earth before 1970.

Space Program drives Navy to reorganization. In answer to the challenge, NASA launched the Apollo Space Program. It soon became apparent that supporting the space program would be a significant priority for the Navy. Indeed, support of the space program and the launching of its own satellite navigation systems drove a number of organizational changes within the Navy. Along with some existing challenges the Navy had been battling for some time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There was a Project Camelot interview with a guy who said they had what looked like an elevator. You walk in one door the step straight out the other door and you're on Mars. This is just as crazy maybe the same guy with a different name. I don't know, I am sure they are both Colorado Residents with a thirst for bong water.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Id have thought with all that super space tech this guy couldn't manage 1 picture to back up his claims.Guess not.

If we assume that what he says is true, then you fail to realize the technology and system that would already be in-placed. This would include top officials at NASA lying to the public. The technology would be equivalent to what we could expect in the year 2400 (or, perhaps, sooner when the "point of singularity" is reached; ie, machines can think faster than us). So yeah, he would not have any proof other than his own testimony, which, of course, begs the question why would his "alleged" chain-of-command even allow him to speak out. Of course, who would even believe him? Even the infamous conspiracy theorists on ATS dismiss his claims as delusional speak.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't even know where to begin with this:

The ex-naval infantryman, who uses the pseudonym Captain Kaye, says he was posted to the Red Planet to protect five human colonies from indigenous Martian life forms.

navel infantryman? Yep go tell a US Marine that. Sure a lot of who can make that argument that that's what the Marine Corps. is, but you'll never hear anyone use that term (well at least not in the Marines)

I'll ignore the whole "Mars Colony" issue for now.

He claims he then spent nearly three years serving in a secret 'space fleet' run by a multinational organization called the Earth Defense Force, which recruits military personnel from countries including the US, Russia and China.

Russia, China? Really? One would think that if we did have some sort of EDF, then would wouldn't be edging towards another cold war here on Earth.

Captain Kaye says he retired after a 20 year tour of duty, describing a retirement ceremony on the moon that he claims was presided over by VIPs including ex-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Why would Rumsfeld go to this guys retirement ceremony? If this "Captain Key" was nothing more than a pilot (even for some kind of space force) it seems odd.

I'm not going to watch the little 30 film at the end, since this story seems like a way to increase viewers, but that with standing there doesn't seem to be enough evidence to prove that this guy is on the level.

A guy comes forward and makes a claim about something fantastic. Then only circumstantial evidence is provided. I used to get more evidence from drunk UFO reports.

OK OK, lets pretend that this guy is telling the truth. Then lets ask questions:
1 This guy is talking about a very large global military force that isn't affected by events here on Earth. Who would be the controlling power for this group? Does it have a civilian oversight committee? IF not should we fear this military force?

2 Where does the funding come from? I know that he must have shown some numbers, but do they contain a budget for housing, feeding, clothing, and equipping a larger military force? Not to mention building the multiple planetary and star bases.

Ill wait till these get answered before I spend any energy in asking more. (since I know that some people will claim they have proof of what this guy says, but fail to really provide it due to "Security Reasons")

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Is this a pic of the Space Marine?

This isn't the first Martian colony story I've heard.

It's a hoax until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Either he's having fun spoofing people or he's having a breakdown.
Either way .... it didn't happen. (fun thread though).

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is an interesting situation shared how accurate unsure? @ times it was thought up that DNA extractions would be needed to generate-clone an enhanced human/? group force that could go out there into the cosmos biologically designed for cosmic inhabitance for whatever reasons... That are not humans native to EA*RTH but genetically from here or human.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

navel infantryman? Yep go tell a US Marine that. Sure a lot of who can make that argument that that's what the Marine Corps. is, but you'll never hear anyone use that term (well at least not in the Marines)

It is a valid point..... any US Marine worth Chesty Puller's sock sweat wouldn't use the term.
I think it may have had something to do with the nationality of the Mirror article's author.
Spain and Russia both use the term Naval Infantry for their Marines.
Interestingly enough, the US Navy used the term... way back when to describe something other than Marines.
navy.mil

Up until the 1970s, competency as naval infantry—sailors performing as infantry, and sometimes providing land based artillery support—was an integral part of the Navy’s operations and mission.

edit on bu302014-06-23T12:38:20-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 12:38:20 -050012u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

project camelot's tried to run this story a few times
dwight eisenhaur's grand-daughter has even chimed in on the mars story

..i give all this a 'david icke' credibility rating

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

After having served in the military here's something I learned.

Private corporations do all the real work.

The military is kept out of the loop until it's time to test for the fleet.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: butcherguy
I know this is WAY out there.
Way, way out there.

Only the Sunday Sport has the exclusive that a B-52 had crash-landed on the Moon.

www.pistonheads.com...

Brilliant! The guys at the sunday spurt must have some inside operatives as they always get the best news about lunar discoveries. When i was about 13 they had photos of an A1 double decker bus that had crashed up there!

I only read it for the articles of course.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

There was a Project Camelot interview with a guy who said they had what looked like an elevator. You walk in one door the step straight out the other door and you're on Mars. This is just as crazy maybe the same guy with a different name. I don't know, I am sure they are both Colorado Residents with a thirst for bong water.

Sounds like c2c episode were art had a guy on there talking about the same elevator like doorways at area 51. He said thats how he got to secret rooms that were enormous.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join