It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can people change the weather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ive heard somwhere that some people can change the weather like indigo children (this is not another post about indigo children in general)

so can indigo children do this any ideas

links below

www.experiencefestival.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dont know about change the weather like make it snow in the summer but to me I can occasionly feel like when I want the wind to calm down or get stronger I think it and ask a greater being for help and more often than not the wind changes how I want it to

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I know as a child, I believed I could control the weather, and remember memories of actually doing it. I lost that child somewhere along the way, I just need to find him again. Then I'll make it rain today as well

Yes, it is possible to change the weather through intention. You are finding this only astonishing, because you believe there is a weather, and there is a physical system that changes from it, and you create many layers of separation. When in fact, there is no separation and there is no weather or physical system, it's all vibration, that we can excite or depress by our minds.

Not only can people change weather, they can change the world

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Been There!

Done That!

I was the calm before the storm

Ya i believe the weather, like other things can be influenced!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Search for cloudbusting about 1/6 of the way down on the page. It mentions Art Bell's Coast To Coast radio show where people used their minds to attempt to vaporize clouds.

www.viewzone.com...

Getting rid of clouds is one step along the way to weather control ;-)

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod
Search for cloudbusting about 1/6 of the way down on the page. It mentions Art Bell's Coast To Coast radio show where people used their minds to attempt to vaporize clouds.

www.viewzone.com...

Getting rid of clouds is one step along the way to weather control ;-)

I (and anyone else for that matter) can actually do this.....it works!!!! Very fun to do. As far as making it snow in the summer.....that would take about everyone in the worlds energy and focus. Now as far as say making it rain on an only partly cloudy day...yes can be done but takes alot of energy and focus. Now, making it rain on a very cloudy day...less energy. See what I'm getting at? It's easier to make something happen if the potential is already there.

For instance, my friend likes snow. So on Halloween 2001 we made it snow that day. It was cold enough for it....so we focussed on making snow and sure enough a few flakes fell...not much but we made it snow.

As far as clouds....it's much easier to make then vaporize than to make them appear.....at least for me.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think people "can" change the weather by technology but I never heard anything about indigo children.. oh yeah and I think that technology I was talking about is H.A.A.R.P

new topics

top topics

join