It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS trained by Uncle Sam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Reading both The Guardian and BBC news yesterday they stated that ISIS were better trained and better equipped than the Iraqi army which got me thinking knowing that the US spent 25 billion on bringing the Iraqi security forces up to speed who on eath could train and equip ISIS better Russia? China?

No upon investigation I found they were trained by US,British and French operatives in Satawi Jordon in 2012 to topple the Assad regime I found this information on Global Research.com and it has been corroborated by German weekly Der Speigal.So ISIS is another Frankenstein creation of our own doing,you tube video follows,if I were an Iraqi vet I would be very,very pissed.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

u do know where Jordan is right???

American troops/Jordanian territory,, your point is?

Cause the Islamic Caliphate out of Syria,, the Levant,, Army started quite a bit Northwards,,

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO WATCH THE VIDEO?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

NO,,,,,,,,,,, DIDNT LIKE,,,,,, the title.

i think he's deaf.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ISIS started off as a group who's goal was to topple Jordans King and they assasinated US diplomat in Jordan in 2002. The west has trained some of the Free Syria Army. However, and I know this gets confusing Syria has several rebel groups. The Free Syrian Army, ISIS, Another radical group and the Kurds. The Free Syrian Army (FSA) has been western backed although barely. The FSA is fighting Assad in Syria and they are also fighting ISIS in Syria.

Now the force in Iraq is not all ISIS in fact only a small percentage is they just happen to be leading this group at the moment. The group in Iraq is made up much of the old Iraqi Army inlcudings its officers, Sunni militias, tribal militias and outside contingents like the one from Chechnya. The reason this force is well trained and lead is the Generals and other officers of Iraqs old Army are leading it.

So to clear things up again. The US never trained ISIS. ISIS and the FSA are not the same. ISIS and the FSA have been fighting each other for a couple of years. The military organization of ISIS comes from Saddams old officer corps.

The region can be confusing so I understand why people have a hard time with it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The much touted fall of Mosul and the alleged capture of US military equipment have been in the making for a long time. It is therefore important to have some institutional knowledge of where these events began, and how a ragtag corporal in the Georgian army, sick and disillusioned, has suddenly become the poster boy for America’s war on terrorism in Iraq.

The corporal concerned is al-Shishani, AKA, Umar Gorgashvili, whose birth name is TARKHAN BATIRASHVILI. He is leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIS) insurgents who have been seen, very conveniently, transporting US-supplied Humvees across the border into war-torn Syria after the capture of Mosul.

The US/Saudi rebels are not gaining in Syria; if anything they are losing. ISIS has been funded/organized to finish the job the original rebels failed at.

Chechens such as Omar al-Shishani can be used for any purpose, and Georgia has seen it all before. The US has been inserting groups of Chechen fighters and Arab terrorists into Pankisi Gorge in Georgia to destabilise Russia for a number of years, and the snipers who shot at people indiscriminately in Maidan Square were subsequently evacuated through Georgia. Whatever cause al-Shishani may once have had, he has merely become an adjunct of US foreign policy, and must be well aware of this.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The USA aid to ISIL, according to Global Research, is surreptitious through the Saudi and Qatar cutouts.

Also the OP is correct they probably did train ISIL in Jordan, not looking closely at who they were training because they wanted so much to overthrow Assad.
The US would have trained the devil to do that so it is likely that ISIL combatants were in that Jordan training.www.wnd.com...

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
www.globalresearch.ca...

“The Al Qaeda affiliated Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) re-emerged in April 2013 with a different name and acronym, commonly referred to as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). The formation of a terrorist entity encompassing both Iraq and Syria was part of a US intelligence agenda. It responded to geopolitical objectives. It also coincided with the advances of Syrian government forces against the US sponsored insurgency in Syria and the failures of both the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and its various “opposition” terror brigades. The decision was taken by Washington to channel its support (covertly) in favor of a terrorist entity which operates in both Syria and Iraq and which has logistical bases in both countries. The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham’s Sunni caliphate project coincides with a longstanding US agenda to carve up both Iraq and Syria into three separate territories: A Sunni Islamist Caliphate, an Arab Shia Republic, and a Republic of Kurdistan.”

Whereas the (US proxy) government in Baghdad purchases advanced weapons systems from the US including F16 fighter jets from Lockheed Martin, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham –which is fighting Iraqi government forces– is supported covertly by Western intelligence. The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.

US-NATO is involved in the recruitment, training and financing of ISIS death squads operating in both Iraq and Syria. ISIS operates through indirect channels in liaison with Western intelligence. In turn, corroborated by reports on Syria’s insurgency, Western special forces and mercenaries integrate the ranks of ISIS. US-NATO support to ISIS is channeled covertly through America’s staunchest allies: Qatar and Saudi Arabia. According to London’s Daily Express “They had money and arms supplied by Qatar and Saudi Arabia.”

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I used to read globalresearch all the time but have come to the conclusion that Michel Chossudovsky is frequently not a reliable source of information or commentary.

And from what I 've seen the Der Spiegel report has the U.S. training the Free Syrian Army which is not ISIS.

It has been widely reported for some time that financing for the radicals in Syria was coming out of the Gulf states. But that's not the same as the U.S. being involved.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
ISIS happened because of the government in Iraq ignoring Sunni's, leading to unrest and now this, but probably would have happened anyway, as the ISIS is fanatical and religiously rigid and has terrorist roots.

Stop trying to blame the US. There were other countries involved with Syria, like Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The infighting and wars between religious factions have been going on in that region for a thousandy years.

The US is a big target and you make mistake of focusing on it.
edit on 22-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont know who trained ISIS, FSA, Al Qaida, etc. As far as Im concerned, these Islamic psycho groups are the offspring of British, Zionist, and American intel operations in the early 1900's. It was America's fault back then as it was at 9/11.

It was bad news when Bush lead us into the Middle East to cover his arse regarding 9/11. Its going to be worse if Obama gets us involved again. Regardless of who trained who, if America gets involved yet again, we will share the blame, YET AGAIN!!! America is on the verge of social and financial collapse, what good can we offer on the other side of the globe?

Jesus put it best: Remove the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the dust from your brother's eye.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

here is a clue , as to where the root began,,,"

" ISIS, FSA, Al Qaida, etc".

and here the inspiration,,

"Islamic psycho groups are the offspring of British, Zionist, and American intel

think again,, or at least include everyone,,,

so

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Who do you think funded the destabilization of Iran when it was a prosperous nation? Who gave money and power to the Muslim Brotherhood? Who armed Al Qaida and the turned a blind eye to let them walk into this country and fly planes into our buildings?

Thats right, Great Britain, USA, and Zionist money. These wars in the middle east benefit the Zionist bankers. With each wave of paranoia that the Zionist Media feeds us, we lose more and more rights. If we want Islamic terror to die off, all we have to do is stop sending them our tax dollars and guns. Without our resources, they're nothing but a bunch of pissed off camel hearders with sticks.
edit on 22-6-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah, we all know the middle east was a peaceful place before the U.S. got involved...

The root problem is Islamic fanatics, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. They admit it EVERYTIME they chant "allah's" name in every DAILY, MASS-EXECUTION videos they spam across the net. Yeah, just keep blaming "America" for #s**t that's been taking place LONG BEFORE America was even founded...
edit on 23-6-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech
September 11 1683 The Battle of Vienna
September 11 2001 9-11

Surely by now the western world should of learnt not to arm or train these people

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Looks like the spooks are now using Zionist banker tricks,support both sides so the outcome is still favourable regardless,keeps the war machine meatgrinder going as well all those dollars flowing.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
ISIS happened because of the government in Iraq ignoring Sunni's, leading to unrest and now this, but probably would have happened anyway, as the ISIS is fanatical and religiously rigid and has terrorist roots.

Stop trying to blame the US. There were other countries involved with Syria, like Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The infighting and wars between religious factions have been going on in that region for a thousandy years.

The US is a big target and you make mistake of focusing on it.

It doesn't matter what countries are involved with the disgusting acts being committed in Syria and Iraq. I look at all the countries funnelling money and weapons the same. They are all to blame, they have all played a role whether it was 10 years ago or yesterday.

Maybe the factions have been fighting for millennia but that is irrelevant. This has spiralled out of control after US intervention roughly a decade ago. When you stick your nose into someone else's business you should be ready for criticism. In this case, what ever the ambitions of the West were have failed. The West are as responsible as anyone else who has contributed.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There were two trainging camps in Jordan set up by the US. The first one was known about in 2011 but were preplanned before 2011. One was set up to Train fraction to fight in Syria the other one was set up to fight future covert wars in Iraq.

This is clasified information non of you will find the true intentions of the two camps in Jordan.

The Iraq present situation is a US invitation to get Iran activly involved. In the near future Iran will have a big problem With these fractions that have been trained and founded by the US.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

"funded the destabilization of Iran" the blood of the Iranian People.

"Who gave money and power to the Muslim Brotherhood? Osama Bin Laden,,through ittermediataries.
"Who armed Al Qaida
and the turned a blind eye
to let them walk into this country and fly planes into our buildings? ",, that would be the C.I.A's resposability..then the F.B.I.'s.,,the "fly planes into our buildings" part.
"Thats right, Great Britain, USA, and Zionist money" if its paid for in American $'s,, does that mean America did it?
or is that, Pounds converted to $'s,, then,,watever Israel money is called?
I always thought an idea was the cause.
u know West vs East

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can agree with you on the CIA, but unfortunately America's intel agencies have come to run this country and there-by represent us (the voter has no authority)....and of course, they are all loyal to the same zionist banks that lobbied for Israels illegal establishment. The truth is, that radical Islam is a frankenstein monster that the Zionist banks created to justify their own agenda. There is no stopping this war until Yahoshua Himself intervenes.

The average American citizens are not to blame, but the American government (democrat and republican) does have innocent blood on its hands.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Say it aint so joe say it aint so!

Does this mean my ISIS hoodie and shirt are now ok?

Or am I just funding ol sam from anther angle?

I might gggoo nuts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join