It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's in the Details.....literally!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello, ATS.

A friend of mine posted this image on Facebook from a site called WorldTruth.tv

Anyway, they've pointed out that the famous Devil's call sign "666" is depicted in plain sight on the Monster Energy drink can.

scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net...

What do ATS think? What does it mean when the Devil starts making energy drinks? Is the Devil into making other foods/ products right in plain sight that we don't even realize? If so what does this mean for our consumer driven economy? Is it the Devil's playground? Furthermore, is money truly evil? Just want to pose some questions to you all.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Advertisers know full well that our fascination with symbolism feeds our libido. Unlike energy drinks that is.

Whatever sells.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sure that is the sign I guess. But remember the real Devil (deceit) is the price they are getting for that crap. It probably costs a dime to make. So yeah, I guess the devil is steering this.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I actually noticed the three Vavs the first time I saw the product. I was studying Kaballah at the time. It actually made me want to try it. It was just over sweetened crap. I took a couple of sips and then threw it away. No self respecting Satan would put his sign on that garbage. Tequila is the Devil's drink.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He is returning soon and is using all these methods to taunt everyone.

Don't believe me is my source.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Looking at the image, why isn't it 777? Looks just as close to a 7 as it is the 6.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Looking at the image in the OP, the 'symbol' on the Monster Energy Drink can cold actually be any number of the Hebrew symbols. Zayin (Z) 7, Dalet (D) 4, Nun (N), Khaf (Kh), Resh (R) all have the same basic shape, that resembles the numberal '7' we are all familiar with.

If you look at the three lines making up the 'M' on the can, they are not the same symbol repeated 3 times either.

edit on 22-6-2014 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I see what you are Zayin. You are probably right.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the Hebrew letter 'Vav' is also substituted for the English 'W;' 'world wide web,' but that's old news.
edit on 22-6-2014 by kissy princess because: addition

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I see what you are Zayin. You are probably right.

I see what you did there...
Clever

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: youdidntseeme

Looking at the image in the OP, the 'symbol' on the Monster Energy Drink can cold actually be any number of the Hebrew symbols. Zayin (Z) 7, Dalet (D) 4, Nun (N), Khaf (Kh), Resh (R) all have the same basic shape, that resembles the numberal '7' we are all familiar with.

If you look at the three lines making up the 'M' on the can, they are not the same symbol repeated 3 times either.

Yeah, that's possible but even more interesting is the fact that 6 in Hebrew is denoted as a "W" so 666=www.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Virility energy drink from the newer Devil May Cry game. Short background

"After joining The Order, Dante learns that Virility is one of the ways demons control humanity. Vergil tells him it is harmless to Nephilim, but to humans is "lobotomy in a can". Kat agrees to guide Dante to the Virility factory. On the way, Dante knocks a can out of the hands of an overweight passer-by, claming, "It'll kill ya." In the factory, Dante sees the means of Virility's production, which includes force-feeding humans the substance to mass-produce it. He later descends into the factory, confronts and kills Poison, an ancient demon whose secretions serve as the secret ingredient of the drink."

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I actually noticed the three Vavs the first time I saw the product. I was studying Kaballah at the time. It actually made me want to try it. It was just over sweetened crap. I took a couple of sips and then threw it away. No self respecting Satan would put his sign on that garbage. Tequila is the Devil's drink.

Self respecting SATAN!? That is priceless....lol!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Things like caffeine and fluoride calcify the pineal gland, as do many stimulants/drugs, the pineal gland is important spiritually and most people are walking around like zombies because their pineal gland completely beat up. Calcification has been observed in children as young as 2 years of age.

You would think someone is trying to cut us off, but from whom? did somebody say distraction?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sure it sort of looks like that symbol you showed.
A much more likely explanation is it's an M, you know for Monster, done in scratches implying a monster made the marks.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't know about the label on this can but symbolism is absolutely rife in every faucet of modern and commercial life.

Just 5 minutes on youtube will confirm that.
edit on 23-6-2014 by One_Love_One_GOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2014 by One_Love_One_GOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join